Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. acrobat DC not running with Mojave

Now look, Acrobat DC is not running with Mojave. I WANT A REFUND NOW SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER APP, IE NITRO PDF.

I NEED A REFUND OF 15GBP BACKDATED TO LAST MONTH. NOW...SO MANY POSTS AND YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING AT ALL. I SPEND OVER 600 GBP WITH YOU PER YEAR TO GET THIS RUBBISH. I DEAL WITH HOLLYWOOD ON A DAILY BASIS AND AM FORCED TO USE PREVIEW TO LOOK AT PDFS...RUBBISH, RUBBISH, RUBBISH..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cannot do a Save As... to make a new document from a template

Cannot do a Save As... to make a new document from a template. The buttons are not user friendly at all. Many options in the previous version cannot be found.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using

3. Acrobat crashing and wants to reopen previous windows/documents almost every time. Mac OS X Mojave.

Pretty much every time I open Acrobat, I get a window asking me if I want to restore the previous documents, because Acrobat had crashed the last time (but I didn't notice this -- I quit it manually and no notification of a crash until the next time I start up).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.
    Can you share with us the acrobat version and the operating system you are using

4. 6800.317.14.2.10092

dobe has detected a corrupt file

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Acrobat 2019.008 Incorrect Icon

Bug - Prepare Forms Tool offers alignment panel - under 'Distribute' the 2 icons (horizontal and vertical) appear to be swapped so the opposite function applies?
    Mac OS 10.13.6

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dec 11 Update Failed | Problem with licensing module

What's the best way to resolve this?
    Update failed. "Problem with licensing module"?

Uninstall Acrobat Pro DC from the CC Desktop App and reinstall?
    Tried to use the Update feature in the Help menu of Acrobat Pro DC and that failed.

German Windows 10
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC | Continous Release | Version 2019.008.20081

Regards,
    Uwe Laubender
    ( ACP )

PS: First tried a reply at "PLEASE Don't make the user go through a menu to check off a comment! You DOUBLE the time it takes to go through comments." that first seemed to fail. See screenshot two with the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  4 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. a "button" to delete/clear the contents of the last box or all the boxes on the fill form

Add a Delete / Clear "button" .
    Sometimes, after the details have been filled out, we want to print it or just save, but we want to leave the form open for the next customer.
    Please add a visible "button" option, which will have the option to choose whether to delete the data filled out in the last box or in the entire form, so that the form is ready to be refilled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are the author of the PDF form, you can add the button with “Reset Form” using the folllowing steps

1. Prepare Form > Add a button.
    2. Open Properties and goto Action tab
    3. Select Action – Reset a form and choose the fields you would want to reset.
    4. Close and save to have the changes applied.

Alternatively, You can also add a reset form button with javascript:
    this.resetForm(); However, this will not allow you to choose the fields.

I hope this helps.

11. WTF . . . what happened to the "save as" feature in my Acrobat DC program????

WTF . . . what happened to the "save as" feature in my Acrobat DC program????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you please provide a detailed description of your issue faced along with the steps to reproduce the same.

Please also share the acrobat version and OS you are using.

12. 6800.338.14.2.20020

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good Morning!

please see info ID: 6800.338.14.2.20020

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave

1. "View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave

2. Open Acrobat Pro. Go to file > Open Recent File > View All Recent Files

3. OS X Mojave 10.14.1 - this issue appeared after I upgraded to Mojave

4. Should open a list of files previously accessed

5. Actually gives the SBOD and causes Acrobat Pro to become unresponsive

.txt file attached with the system report

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. have to manually enter page number for export to eps

When exporting to eps (may be other formats too) from a multi-page document, you have to manually go into settings and define the page number (in the format of a range) that you want to export. Ironically, it automatically populates the page # of # based on the page you're already on. If you don't define a page, regardless of what page you're on, it will export the 1st page. Should default to exporting the page you're on in the pdf.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ACROBAT DC CRASHES WHEN STARTING UP 2017 MACBOOK PRO?

ACROBAT DC CRASHES WHEN STARTING UP 2017 MACBOOK PRO?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. licensing system not working for me

My concern is with the new Adobe policy of license-based software. I was extremely frustrated when I was out-of-the-blue prompted to log in to Adobe just to open a pdf. My saved log-in did not work, and I was unable to open my flight document, which was a big problem for me in the moment. I have now solved that problem (by switching pdf viewers, to Preview). However, the root of my dissatisfaction is with the Adobe licensing system. I am a paid subscriber, and this system is not working for me. I absolutely do not want to be told…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. highlighter malfunctions and is far too large

When I go to highlight text, the highlighter is the size of about half a page. Other forums suggested that this had to do with formatting by acrobat, but it happens in all documents. This feature is virtually useless. Perhaps its a bug that could use fixing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ins

How a Freaking HUMAN to Talk TO that would work WASTING MY **** TIME and your Twitter support Sux as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation and Licensing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Comments aren't filtering correctly

When I filter by name, not all of the comments that user contributed are showing in the right-hand pane. It's really problematic because those comments are being skipped over and not getting a response.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Incorrect hadling of word division in Cyrillic languages

Steps to reproduce the bug: Open the attached pdf file and try to find the word "поиск" (using the search tool).

Expected result: Acrobat finds the word "поиск" at the and of the first line.

Observed result: Acrobat finds nothing.

Environment: Windows; any version of Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base