Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

783 results found

1. Why does it take so much incredibly longer to save a pdf with this new update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.
    Thank you for the patience

2. My laptop has precision touch pad. There should be smooth scrolling but it still scroll like mouse wheel. Fix it. It was better in previous version but removed now. Fix it as soon as possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.
    Thank you for the patience

3. In the navigation menu on the documentcloud-website (https://documentcloud.adobe.com) there is the possibility to reach downloads and mobile apps at 'Apps'. I would be nice to have the possibility to customize the landingpage and hide the 'apps' tab, to avoid endusers downloading the stuff. Our end-users don't have any adminrights on their devices and therefore this tab is annoying and is resulting in tickets from endusers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am unable to jump between different single page display views in Acrobat DC. I am unable to go back to Single Page View when I select Single Page-Enable Scrolling. Workaround is to select two-page view first and then it will allow me to switch back to single page view. I checked on a few different computers with Acrobat DC with the same reproducible bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I sometimes approve multiple documents. They are all loaded in tabs. I use the "Comment" tool to stamp and then Fill and Sign to sign. Each time I move to a new tab I have to select "Comment" because my choice of tool is not persistent between windows. It should be.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Size indication has gone - I want it back
    It is essential that I know at a glance what size I am viewing the document - partly so I know what i am looking at and so I can see how it displays at a particular size so I can define what size I want it to open for my audience (regardless of their default settings)
    I assume that Adobe have kept the function but hidden it from me and I really don't feel inclined to waste some hours searching for a basic indicator that was there yesterday and gone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When exporting PDFs from Powerpoint for Mac in Mojave, images are getting a thin grey outline and some colors are changing. PLEASE FIX ASAP, we use this every day and we are screwed until it is. Wish we didn't update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I combine PDFs that are open on my screen, intermittently a grey screen will pop up instead of the files that I want to combine. Then I have to close out all the PDFs I'm working on and then open again to combine them. This Bug needs to be fixed and did not occur on older Acrobat versions. Please help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Only due to my extremely helpful customer service rep, Gurjeet Singh, do I now understand that all the tools on my Acrobat Pro tools page are included in my current subscription - even those that say "Add" rather than "Open." Before I bought the subscription - and was using/purchasing tools on a onesy-twosy basis, "Add" indicated "not purchased," it is very confusing (and misleading) to use the same word on the subscription interface page. My suggestion involves two-three minor changes. 1. At the top of the subscription tools user interface, add a short title line that clearly indicates that the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dropdowns need scrolling through options and the ability to type more than one letter to jump to an option in the drop down. Since users are very acquainted with filling forms out on the web, they expect this kind of interaction when filling out forms. Also, it will help save time for users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

11. The changes to the fill and sign feature are horrible!!! The edit box will not go past the page so filling out to the edge of the page is impossible. The Box fill in feature no longer auto detects the boxes making selecting the boxes and resizing required for every entry. When typing the beginning of the text no longer goes where the user selects but move to were it wants, which so far as never been accurate, beginning in the text before it and/or through the line the text is supposed to be on. Also when the auto fill…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing the issue due to no further communication from the user. In case you encounter the issue again, please feel free to contact us.

12. A PDF titled "Welcome" about Adobe Document Cloud just appeared on my Mac. I want to delete it but its location does not appear on "Properties" and the Mac's "find" feature does not show it. This is an inappropriate quality for a file I did not request and did not download voluntarily. I want to attach it here but "Browse" does not find it. I am very disappointed that Adobe has distributed a file with these characteristics of malware. Please tell me how to locate and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Welcome pdf is a introductory pdf that summaries all kinds of utilities provided in the software.

You can close the same and reopen your own files
    using file menu > open options

13. Since version 18 the User Interface got better, good work. Just a "save as..." button I'm still waiting for. For me it is the most used action in Acrobat to save downloaded documents from the internet to a folder on my hd. I still have to use the menu for it witch is one click to much every time...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bug.
    File>Create>Combine files>Add open file>select all>ok > then Escape to cancel

redo File>Create>Combine files>Add open file>select all>ok> no file appear to be combine

have to restart Acrobat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Requesting an option to disable drag reordering Quick Tools, maybe in the right click menu or Customize Quick Tools window. With a stylus it's way too easy to accidentally reorder Quick Tools while trying to select a tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a bug report. Adobe will not let me combine photographs that have been converted to PDF into one document so they can be Bates numbered. I get an error message that says Adobe encountered an unknown error and it will not combine the photographs. Help please!! I work for a law firm and am trying to produce these photographs in our discovery responses!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I lost customisation every tim I open Acrobat. Can you help me with this?

Many thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Open Acrobat Pro DC.
    2. Open file A.pdf
    3. Open file B.pdf
    4. Under Tools, select 'Compare Files'.
    5. Click the 'Compare' button.
    6. Acrobat DC Pro crashes.

This is on a Mac Pro with macOS 10.13.6

Continuous Release Version 2018.011.20058
    Architecture: x86_64
    Build: 18.11.20058.296032
    AGM: 4.30.78
    CoolType: 5.14.5
    JP2K: 1.2.2.41223

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why is there a size restriction on PDF dimensions?
    I have a fairly simple outdoor sign created in InDesign at 234" wide and when I make it into a pdf it is cut off.
    Very annoying! It certainly has nothing to do with file size as the cut off PDF is less than 100K!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What's up? Where do I see this dev feedback? Testing one two three

1 vote

We're glad you're here