Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

783 results found

1. When I combine two word documents it takes for ever to convert to PDF, I have the latest version of word and acrobat DC. Can anyone please help

Word 2016 (file size 160K)
    Acrobat DC
    Windows Server 2016

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sempre quando abro o Premiere e Seleciono a GPU (Amd r7 series 200 ) > crio new projeto > import midia > midia timeline > Erro Premiere pro cc parou de funcionar.

os drivers da GPU estão todos atualizados

o erro só acontece quando seleciona a GPU, se selecionar o software onboard não da erro, como resolvo o erro da GPU ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Each time I open an adobe file it creates another file named aab12300

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow users to create more readable text forms when using smaller font sizes. Give us the ability to set the tracking (space between the characters).

Not everyone is young!

Cheers!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

5. Acrobat X (disk CS5.5) quits on load - iMac (2017) Sierra 10.12.16 (16G29) Other applications from CS5.5 disk loading no problem - Illustrator & Photoshop CS5.1. 'Acrobat quit unexpectedly' dialogue after 10 seconds.

Process: AdobeAcrobat [1216]
    Path: /Applications/Adobe Acrobat X Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/AdobeAcrobat
    Identifier: com.adobe.Acrobat.Pro
    Version: 10.0.0 (10.0.0)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: ??? [1]
    Responsible: AdobeAcrobat [1216]
    User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2017-10-13 22:35:24.099 +0100
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.6 (16G29)
    Report Version: 12
    Anonymous UUID: DFFC8205-FD90-7E96-811E-B09F754B14DA

Time Awake Since Boot: 2100 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXCBADINSTRUCTION…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For example: I have a license for two computers. Sometimes while traveling, I need to use Acrobat Pro DC on my laptop. While attempting to activate Acrobat on this laptop, I receive a warning that both licenses are in use. Only two options are available: (1) log out both licenses. Not acceptable - I only want to log out one of the active licenses, not both. OR (2) log out one of the licenses manually. But this is impossible since I am not in front of either computer.

So again, I would like the ability to view both active computers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future. In the meantime if you want to use Acrobat on deactivated PC, you will simply need to sign in again on that PC.

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not sure which category this should go in, but Preferences > Page Display > "Use system setting" is broken. When enabled, it causes a spinning beach ball to appear for about 15 seconds with every click or cursor action. When "Custom resolution" (the default) is enabled, there is no problem. "Use system setting" is necessary to display content at the same size as the printed page. The problem is negligible for single page documents, but intolerable for multipage documents (dozens of pages or more). This suggests that Acrobat is rendering every object on every page all the time, not just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When I open most PDF files to Edit, I have no issue. Have been using it for quite a while without issue, then out of no where the program crashes on a specific page of a flat scanned document. All other documents scanned in the exact same way from before had no issue. So why this specific few? And the problem page is only 1 page in a PDF document of 13 pages. I've tried all the steps of updating, repairing and checking the distiller but none helped. I've got urgent work and no solution for a paid program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when I export from InDesign to PDF, a fine white line is around the edge of the PDF file. Can't find settings to fix this; it's new as of my updated software. I am on a Mac and use OS Sierra. I use update Adobe software via the cloud. Please look at the photo at the top of the page. Can't seem to eliminate the fine white line.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

We are unable to see any fine white line in the attached PDF with Acrobat DC. Moreover, the PDF seems to be created from InDesign, so if you continue to face this issue, please reach out for help on InDesign forum.

Thanks
    Tanvi

11. look this is feedback & if it is not where is it really?

But my immediate problem is I am not able to find a newly created pdf from my brotherscanner/copy/Brother printerMFC 7340.why?
    This was easy in Acrobat x? thanks for a reply

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

13. Very minor aesthetic issue- mouse pointers have compression artifacts, which is kind of ugly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. have been using Adobe Send and Track with Office 2013 with no issue. However, I few months back our company has upgraded our office suite to the 2016 version. Since then the outlook plugin has been having all sorts of issues and is not working correctly.

The reason for the upgrade to 2016 is because Microsoft no longer supports 2013 versions. Does anyone have a resolution to why it does not work with the 2016 version. Is adobe aware of this issue? On the website it states that it is only compatible with 2013, but the upgrade is necessary. Since…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am unable to integrate the flash content while creating a PDF portfolio in Acrobat 2015/2017 versions.
    There are no options to change the layout or to integrate a customer view from a .nav format file

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to invoke crash: Open Acrobat. Select File -> Create -> PDF from scanner. Select "HP Office Pro 8740 TWAIN". Let it scan 2 pages from the document feeder. After the second page has been scanned I get messages "optimizing", "converting to searchable image exact", "optimizing" and then error dialogue "Adobe Acrobat DC has stopped working".

How to avoid: Open Acrobat. Select Tools -> Create PDF -> Scanner. Select "HP Office Pro 8740 TWAIN". Let it scan 2 pages from the document feeder. Once I have scanned via the Tools menu path, I can scan successfully using the File menu path that failed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I purchased a sealed copy of Adobe Acrobat 11.0 from Ebay. There was no evidence of tampering and the serial number printed on the CD cover cannot be validated. I am disappointed that Adobe is not validating the boxed product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your "Flare Global Project Linking Guide" has examples and notes in white font on colored background. These are extremely difficult to see. Additionally, grey fonts overall are less readable.

I realize that in recent years, grey fonts have been "in style" with many user interface designers, but pale text is an anathama to at least half the population, especially for readers who wear glasses.

To user interface designers, these pale fonts have a "gentler overall effect on the presentation of the page". But I'm not looking at the page for its overall effect. I'm trying to gain information. And if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As designers, we love to push the envelope. For interactive PDFs, can we have a form field option that is circular. The text is centered within the circle, can handle Auto text sizing, the font can be specified, and the leading/line spacing can be set tighter than the current default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?