Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

783 results found

1. I'm having an issue where LUTs applied using Lumetri Color, both on an adjustment layer or the clip itself, aren't being applied to the Premiere exporter. I can see luts in list but when applied can not be seen in video and get other random crazy colors applied in my video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow TTS engines to work from inside acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For example, the STAIR 2 symbol, what layer it belongs to? For now, the only way to know this is turning layers off, one at a time, until STAIR 2 note disappears. It's a bit time-consuming, especially when there are hundreds of layers. Is it possible to know the layer name just by pointing/clicking at any object? Or any other practical way?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The above article states you can use a smart index wizard under tools to create an index. Where is it and how do I install it???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This started happening recently. I am trying to print a receipt from a purchase. Normally - just print to pdf and move on - but now I get an error when I try to print the whole receipt. All is well when I just print the first page.

I am using CC and have already attempted to remove and reinstall. Luckily most of the important information is on that first page

But still - way annoying. What is going on? Thanks for your help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You should be able to use a single measure line (using the Measure tool) to measure both area and perimeter. As it currently stands, you must re-measure the same section twice if you want to know both the perimeter and area of that section.

My suggestion is to include an option to change an existing measurement between area and perimeter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pan tool is converting to the selection tool after I pan a sheet. I have pan selected; and am panning over images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I clearly see your concern here. seems like the hand tool works like this only when the mouse cursor changes to selection cursor first and when a selection( a blue box in your case) is already present and you try to drag when the hand cursor is visible.

Just click on somewhere else in the pdf so that the blue box goes away and they try and then this works fine.

Also we havent heard of this issue from more users so i am closing this issue for now.
    Feel free to reach out to us for more concerns.

Thanks
    Ayush

9. If I press the [big blue scan button] from the "Configure Predefined Settings for:" dialogue, the scan fails, if I have modified the preset [without saving] before scanning.

If I save the modified settings, then scan from the previous page ["use a predefined scan setting"], it works fine. There are similar issues on the "Known Issues" page, but not quite the same as this. I'm using Windows10 64bit Canon TWAIN driver for Canon DR-C225 scanner. All software upo to date. Thanks in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I selected Print Production, the options that are supposed to be listed aren't there. Instead I get "Create a PDF", "Edit PDF", "Export PDF", etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  pooja . responded

Hi,

Options for print production are on the right side and options which you are looking allows you to switch between tools.

Best Regards!

11. When trying to add/remove or update header & footer the adobe document locks up and status becomes "Not Responding". This is not taking place on one document but all adobe documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. many companies use LED tvs in meeting rooms and many presentations and designs are in PDF format.

We would like to read them on smart tvs also...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future

13. Users be able to search with partial serial numbers to find products - find it hard to believe in this day and age that this is not possible by customers or support staff

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

14. while editing it should be possible to go back?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using Acrobat to print to PDF has issues when scaling the page automatically, however can do it manually. Issues have been documented here. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2368705

I would like to consider this a BUG.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  pooja . responded

Hi,

Best Regards!

16. I am using Acrobat XI Pro. When I convert Word forms to pdf, part or all of some of the border lines in tables is covered up by white lines. I have to go into Tools>Content Editing>Edit Text & Images, enlarge the file to about 200%, and delete each white line to get the border line to show up completely or at all. I have hundreds of forms to create and maintain in my job, and whatever is going on needs to be fixed or explained because I don't have time to delete white lines covering the borders each time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I need the text to speech reading-out-loud feature; however, it's painful to use for my purposes.

I want to select a block of text or a region of a page, and have it read to me like my Mac does. I do not want it to arbitrarily start at the top of the document or even at the top of the current page. Often it trudges through character-by-character read-outs of long, arcane URLs, and other nonsense, cruft, and noise embedded in or sprinkled around the document.

Not only do I not have time for that, it's very painful to sit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Vivek Chandra responded

18. The 3. party applications in the quick toolbar is disappearing from time to another.

Here's a quick fix, but you then have to fix the menubars every time.
    Is there an export function for the menubar and tools?

Acrobat DC installed an update and now my PitStop toolbars have disappeared. How can I fix this?
    Background:
    A recent update to Adobe Acrobat DC is causing the toolbars for installed plug-ins to disappear, including PitStop Pro toolbars.

Solution:
    We’ve been able to help customers fix the issue by removing all Acrobat preferences. So please note that you will have to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

Thank you for the patience.

19. App crashed when I - Select marquee tool on full screen ,zoom once, then select actual size.

I have other issues as well. It so happened that all the notes got highlighted(blue border) and the pop ups appeared on the right side of document. Is there a way to close all of them instead of manually closing every one of them?

Also Ctrl + H doesn't always work. And when it does, document doesn't always fit to screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In tablet mode, full screen button dumps you out of the program. Win 10 on a surface

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?