Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10634 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm unable to type in any text box because all fields are being recognized as signature fields. Sometimes the program will briefly recognize it as a text field right at startup for a second, the then program flickers as if it's finished loading and all fields are recognized as form fields. The fields are titled appropriately (highlighted text in screenshot), none of the fields are titled 'signature'. This started mid-morning after using the forms correctly a few times. I since restarted the app and my computer, and checked for updates, with no help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I click command 'F' on my apple, Adobe Acrobat Reader quits unexpectedly.
    Adobe version 2024.002.20687
    Apple Ventura 13.6

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to be able to build a contact list (address book) in the program. I would like the name to populate when I enter the email address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Avant la mise à jour, quand nous ouvrions un document PDF et qu'on l'enregistrait avec un titre X, ensuite nous n'avions qu'à cliquer sur la petit enveloppe pour envoyer par courriel sous forme de pièce jointe, et bien le titre que nous avions donné au document se transposait comme "objet" du courriel. Or, je constate ce matin avec la nouvelle mise à jour que ce n'est plus le cas et c'est vraiment pas pratique dans le cadre de mon travail. J'ai besoin que le titre du document se transpose dans la section "objet" du courriel quand on l'envoie.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There is no option to choose the Admin Console for feature requests. My request is for the Admin Console, not for Acrobat specifically.

Looking for reports as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/enterprise/using/assignment-reports.html

Since we are VIP licenses, apparently this is not available to us. From a chat with support:

"License assignment data only supports named user licenses for Creative Cloud and Document Cloud products purchased under the Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA).

It does not apply to Value Incentive Plan (VIP), Digital Experience, and Teams memberships."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Muzikkon is an online platform specializing in musical instruments and accessories. They offer a wide range of products including traditional Irish and folk instruments, as well as classical instruments such as violins, guitars, and pianos. The website provides a convenient way for musicians of all levels to browse and purchase high-quality instruments, accessories, and sheet music.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When inserting a text field onto a document, the previous (now "legacy") version of Fill & Sign had the option under properties to make that text box have multi-line data entry. The new version (superior in almost every way!) is missing this option.

Once i've prepared a form for signing and added all the text boxes, I need to then revert to the Legacy Version to then go through those text boxes and add the Multi-Line option.

It would be great for this option to also be added to the new version!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Yahoo not working" typically refers to issues users encounter with accessing their Yahoo accounts, such as problems with login, email not loading, or other issues related to Yahoo's services.

This can be caused by various factors, including server outages, browser compatibility issues, or account-specific problems.

Users experiencing these issues may need to troubleshoot their connection, clear their browser cache, or contact Yahoo customer support for further assistance.

Tag: Fix Yahoo not Working

https://medium.com/@fixxnotworking/how-to-solve-yahoo-not-working-6a9798f42c70

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Google Customer Service provides assistance and support for Google's products and services. Users can contact Google Customer Service for help with issues such as account access, technical support, billing inquiries, and more. Google offers various support channels, including online help forums, email support, and phone support for specific products like Google Workspace.

Tag: Does Google have 24 7 customer service

https://groups.google.com/g/us-helpline/c/cBXmEdvgSu4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. AI Insanity!

Provide a verifiable way to completely remove AI Assistant in Adobe Reader. I do not want an AI anything capturing any financial or other privacy related documents and processing them in the cloud, especially in Beta form. Most users will not read to the point of understanding the cloud aspect of this. This is a ridiculous and even dangerous function to offer, promote and even present to the general user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Generative AI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. can't open some pdfs in canada ircc websites

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the legacy version you could right click on a field and select "repeat field on all pages". This was incredibly helpful for contracts that you need to initial each page of. In the new version that option is no longer available, creating a need to switch to the legacy version everytime you want to send a contract out via Adobe Sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes I accidently start to close a pdf before I'm done with it. A window pops open that allows me to save or discard changes - super useful - but I also want a cancel button OR to be able to hit ESC and cancel the close pdf action. Once you hit the [x] in you have to exit. I want to be able to change my mind. This happens often enough to me that you should 100% make this a priority :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I dont understand what Adobe has done to the new acrobat. The new page tab is not intuitive to use. Before all things worked fine with rearranging pages, duplicating pages, etc. Now I needed 20 tries to select a range of pages and duplicate them. Please use the old style of managing the pages. It was much easier and not as buggy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. By following these troubleshooting steps and seeking assistance from Google Support if needed, you should be able to resolve most common issues with Google Voicemail not working.

Tag: Google Voice Not Working on Android

https://supporrt-18883030822.medium.com/google-voice-not-working-on-android-5c559871e1e5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I Request e-signature an editable PDF form, the format and all my fillable forms are gone.

I need to print the filled-up form initially and then open the printed PDF and then do the e-signature thing. It takes extra steps.

Hopefully, you guys can fix this quick bug and so we can go directly to e-signature directly from the editable form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I work in the construction industry and use the edit and search features on a daily basis. Typically, I am adding text, using E-Sign, combining files, and exporting to excel.

The new version of Adobe Acrobat is nothing short of a headache:
    - Auto-recognizes text boxes that are not there
    - Will divide pages into a grid for no reason
    - Will recognize text as an image
    - No longer recognizes text with ease
    - You cannot add a textbox to an area on the page where a "text box" is auto-recognized (when there actually isn't one there)
    - Can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I need my signed files to stay on my local storage only; I need an option not to upload them to Adobe server

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 531 532
  • Don't see your idea?