Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10534 results found

1. Copy paste comments on comment panel remains black at black theme and makes it unreadeable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When flipping through search results and then stopping to perform another action (highlighting, commenting, bookmarking, etc), upon starting to flip through results again it starts you back at the top of the current page instead of at the result you left off at.

This can be incredibly time consuming when there are 10+ search results on a page. Having to constantly start over and flip through the results to get back to where I left off.

See Case ID E-001195788 for additional details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The well-known Indian card game Teen Patti can be played on your smartphone with an authentic Teen Patti software, which offers an exciting and immersive experience. Depending on the app, players can experience realistic gameplay versus AI opponents or against actual opponents from around the globe.

These programs usually provide a variety of Teen Patti versions with smooth gameplay and user-friendly interfaces, including Classic, Joker, Muflis, and more. Real Teen Patti applications provide an entertaining way for players to show off their talents, compete in tournaments, and experience the thrill of this well-loved card game whenever and wherever they are.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One of the primary reasons I am looking at purchasing Adobe Acrobat is to parse PDFs. Here is an example: https://www.kycourts.gov/AOC/Information-and-Technology/Analytics/Documents/UOR_Description_List_Website.pdf
    This contains a spreadsheet. When I use Adobe Acrobat Pro to export an xlsx file from this PDF, it's quite bad. Many records get butchered. Is this a common problem? Or is there something particularly problematic with this file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently the only way to SPECIFY a cropped page size in Acrobat is to use the clunky preflight tool. Why not simply allow the "Change Page Size" settings in "Set Page Boxes" dialog to result in a smaller page size (crop).

If you try this now, you get a "Page size may not be reduced." error. In the crop dialog. The place where you go to make the page smaller. The actual definition of cropping. Why not just let it crop to the size you type in, whether that's larger or smaller?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi,

There is a single feature that would make Adobe Acrobat unbelievably useful: the ability to create tags and then filter by those tags. Here's why:

I'm a lawyer. We review discovery (i.e., evidence) in PDFs. I make portfolios to quickly scan through each document. What we want to do, however, is tag and filter them. I want to create a tag for "relevant," "irrelevant," "key document," or whatever. And once I've created a tag, to be able to single-click tag documents as I review.

Law firms pay billions of dollars to e-discovery companies for proprietary software that does this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PLEASE MAKE "DISABLE BOOKMARK" AVAILABLE PERMANENTLY - for the love of GOD! I waste an hour a day turning OFF this **** every single time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Very disheartened to find that the new adobe took away the option to open new documents as separate windows. This is very inconvenient for me in my day to day work as I often have many documents open at once and like to arrange them and move them freely around my screens. Now I have to pull them out of the tabs separately each time which is already getting old. Please add the option back in to automatically open as separate window!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi,
    When I insert a field for the date, and then click the field to completed it in the signature email, their is an error message. I tried 2 king of format and that doesn't work. Please see the attached documents.
    Is anyone know how to fix this?
    Thank you
    Jeanny

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This whole feature is a distraction. We cannot be so busy that we must now have artificial intelligence helping us with our jobs. The pop-up is always in the way; I can't turn it off no matter what I've tried from the recommendations, including reverting back to the "old" Adobe; the prior version of Acrobat is so old and has been out of use so long, now I'm trying to retrain where to find the simplest tools. I was happily used to using the newer version, until this AI piece was added in. Please get this out of here; it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can not find a tool for changing the line weight when reading on the new version. Some blueprints we receive have thick line weights on the text and are hard to read even when zoomed in. On the previous version the line weight could be changed making the text more readable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Using Manage your booking, you can make modifications to your reservation. It's crucial to remember that if you can make changes to your reservation online, you'll find a Change my booking link. Depending on the ticket's pricing terms, you may be charged for specific adjustments. Emirates Airlines Flight Change

https://www.flyamericans.com/blog/emirates-airlines-flight-change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, guys.
    We knows some tools like https://www.topview.ai can generate video in a few click, with only user input few words, AI can do rest of work. Can Acrobat do this for us?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Generative AI  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I, like many other users whose posts I have read, absolutely hate the new Send for Signatures functionality. I had my agreements and information gathering forms all set up using the Prepare A Form tool. Before, when I opened the document, it worked perfectly and all I had to do was enter a recipient, attach multiple docs and click Send. It was wonderful! NOW--all my forms' prepared fields have been overwritten!! In the new version EVERY field is defaulted to the signer, radio buttons are converted to text fields or deleted entirely and multiple fields are the wrong data type…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently in Adobe Pro when creating a document from a scanner the scanner will preview each page before continuing and giving the prompt to continue with more pages or scan is complete. This was not a problem in the Windows version of Adobe Acrobat. If there is a fix for this outside of Adobe please let me know. My scanner is an Epson WF-1770. This is a time waster and needs to be able to be turned off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Acrobat Pro does not always allow the text selection tool to actually select text (in OCR'd or otherwise readable text distilled from a Word doc or whatever). Quitting the app then restarting solves the problem, temporarily, but later the bug returns. There are threads about this on Reddit and other places. I am not able to produce a screenshot because I cannot capture a picture of Acrobat not allowing the selection tool to work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As you may know, Microsoft Word automatically creates a description for images in documents.

When you convert the word file to pdf with Adobe plugin (File -> Save as Adobe PDF) the conversion in Greek language is as in the picture while when the conversion is done with word (File -> Save as ->PDF) the conversion is done without any problem in the encoding.

Your company that created the PDF file format is a great shame to face such projections in the year 2024.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I was using the BPDX files to update several PDX indices and it always worked very well, Acrobat's primary tool. But after the February 2024 update 23.008.20533, the BPDX file when opened, opens Acrobat DC, but nothing happens. The manual update of the PDX files cannot write the Logs, but updates the indices (IDX) and ps PDX. I speak with support here in Brazil, no solution, support in English, no solution. I remember that everything has always worked very well...

This problem has already been mentioned in other Acrobat updates:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-dc-pro-stopped-working-with-bpdx-files-again/m-p/13293739#M384278

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-bpdx-not-working-after-latest-updates/m-p/11836396#M298388)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When opening previously created pdfs, getting the error message "Cannot find or create the font 'TimesNewRomanPSMT.' Some characters may not display or print correctly." Closing out of Adobe and re-opening brings back the hidden characters, but this should be fixed. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have spent way too much time trying to find tools I use all the time. There is nothing intuitive about the new interface. I reverted back to the old version and I'm happily finding and using the tools I need.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 526 527
  • Don't see your idea?