Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

730 results found

1. When commenting on a PDF file, whether you want to use strike out, underline, or even highlight, there is a swatch color box with a default set of colors. Please make that customizable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cannot place comments on a PDF. Nothing happens when the cursor is shaped like a comment and I click on an area. Recently downloaded Acrobat DC on up to date Windows 11

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As noted in the public forum (https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/custom-stamp-file-format-in-acrobat-pro/m-p/13655124#M403839) users can no longer import an .AI graphic and make it into a custom stamp.

This bug just happened with the latest 2023 release. All other file types appear to be available to import, but not Adobe Illustrator .ai files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like Adobe to save me time and its own time by asking each subscriber at the moment of purchasing whether they have checked previous subscriptions to Adobe to make sure they are still valid and no purchase is necessary. I bought on 6 November 2022, and felt tricked into re-purchasing 10 March 2023 because I trusted Adobe n not to misrepresent. Now I have to wait at least 24 hours before I can cancel that tricked purchase, and YOU have to fix it. Why should you pay people to undo trick subscriptions? Or do you make more money…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am using macBook Pro 2017 and have a monthly subscription that allow me to edit pdf file. However, I not able to draw or use stylus via Trackpad to make hand writing on the document. It will be nice to have this option in order to make a personal note directly on the file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to be able to see my sticky notes comments at a glance without having "highlighted text" comments clogging the pane. But I still need to have the highlights appear in the document itself. Filtering in the comments pane makes those disappear. Can we get the option to make the filter apply only to the pane? I'm sick of scrolling through hundreds of "highlighted text."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This is slowing down my work very much. I'm on Adobe Pro 22.003.20314.
    Whenever I try to place a second sticky note, the first one just got deleted.
    Sometimes if I save immediately after placing a sticky note, then I could place the second sticky note. But not all the time!

This is frustrating! Please fix

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG: In the convenient user-friendly previous version of Acrobat, a user could turn on the highlighter and then double click on a word or triple click on a paragraph to select, then move to the next segment to highlight.

In the current please, for God's sake roll it back, version of Acrobat, when trying to highlight by a double, a popup with a bubble, color chooser, and trash icon pops up before it's possible to double click on the word. It's impossible to dump the popup of useless tools to mark the word. ESC does not work, clicking around it…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Facebook is an app where you can read news along with entertainment or connect with friends. But situations become very tricky when you try to find out news feed and you got to know that Facebook news feed isn't available right now. Here are the steps to find out the solutions:
    1. Check your Internet connection
    2. Reboot your mobile phone
    3. Refresh the news feed page
    4. Check the Facebook server
    5. Close your Facebook app and reopen it
    6. Clear cache and remove data
    7. Update your app

Recommended: https://getassist.net/facebook-news-feed-not-loading/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great if the same commenting tools would be available in shared and unshared PDFs. Unshared PDFs additional commenting tools, such as "insert text at cursor" and "Add note to replace text", which make it much easier to implement changes once imported into InDesign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When trying to type with Add Text Comment on PDF document, Acrobat Stuck actually gets into an endless loop. You can close the document but type process is continuing. This is exit since around 6 months. I am sharing a video from the issue, you may watch with voice. I did uninstall and install the Acrobat, results was the same.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7eb8q2j6lr8dbo/2023-01-27_23-25-43.mp4?dl=0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Organizations use Microsoft Outlook email client to manage emails, calendars, and other tasks. Moreover, organizations send or receive lots of emails throughout the day. Therefore, if duplicate items increase, the task of finding the specific items becomes difficult. Additionally, duplicate items may increase the storage problems as well. So, it would be better to use the manual method or professional Outlook duplicate email remover to fix this issue. But there are many difficulties with the manual method. It is a frustrating task for users to remove individual items. Moreover, using the manual method, the task will become time-consuming. For this,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Although functionality is important, many users use the program simply to view PDF files. The program is often distributed along with other products if they include instructions in PDF format, etc. Although even without this, Adobe Reader is probably on every computer. The program is of course translated into many languages, including Russian. Installation is not difficult. If you need to install a PDF viewer, just download the file and follow the installation instructions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is a bug not a feature ehancement. This was working fine until Wednesday this week for all of our users. Now we are receiving the error denoted and attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would appreciate a "view all comments" option for pdf cloud documents. Having to toggle "resolved" in the filter to have them appear is a pain. Would like to see all comments at once!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe should go back to the previous version. This version of Acrobat is nothing but frustrating. To be kind, the new version is not an improvement.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While reviewing a signed document depending on security you can or can not make comments or highlight areas. Makes it difficult to review or mark text/images for follow up. This would allow you to make notes and provide comments or analysis to support signing or returning a document for editing. Especially documents that have multiple reviewers or signers this allows the analyst to provide supporting info on the document itself. Ideally this would be like an overlay and not part of the original file so the signature would not lock these into history and the notes pages could be sent…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a Microsoft Surface Book 3 & Surface pen. Adobe DC used to automatically recognise my pen for markup, and I used my finger to scroll.
    about 3-6 months ago, I lost this ability. (yes, "Auto detect pen hardware to enable markup" is ticked in preferences)

At the moment, the pen only works like a second mouse.

So far, I have removed and re-installed Adobe. Auto pen detection did work for 1 PDF but stopped working again.
    I've also re-installed the pen drivers, but this has not helped.

Auto detect pen for markup works perfectly okay in Microsoft Apps…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I right-click on a comment and select the Open Comment Panel option, nothing opens up. There's no Comment Panel. Where did it go? How am I supposed to review a list of comments now?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The strikethough feature has a greyed out option to adjust the strikethrough thickness. It should be implemented as certain clients prefer a more substantial strikethrough and the workaround of creating a line and adjusting that thickness is very tedious with large documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?