Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1205 results found

1. I am using Windows 10 and Acrobat DC.

Issue: I am unable to crop a page because the Set Page Box window does not have a scroll bar. So I cannot scroll down to where the OK button would be to execute the action.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When reviewing existing PDFs I am unable to draw shapes such as rectangles or lines. I have checked the properties and they show 1pt red color selected. This has not been a problem until recently, I've been able to do this on PDF files for the past 15+ years. I have no problem using the yellow highlighter on text, however, just the shape tools. This problem occurs on most PDFs but not all.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need simple toolbar item to add text aka the typewriter tool. Many times I do not need the full functionality of doing OCR for text editing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When in the "Organize Pages" view, you can hover your cursor over a single page and a toolbar appears beside the page, giving you the option to Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Delete, or Insert. However, this toolbar does not intercept mouse clicks from passing through to the thumbnail of the page. So say your page needs to rotate 180 degrees, and you quickly click one of the rotate icons twice. If the thumbnail view of the page is behind the icon (for instance, an 8.5x11 page in landscape), then the thumbnail interprets the double-click as a command to open that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the previous version of Adobe Acrobat DC, in Organize Pages, I could select a thumbnail and move the page to a new location. What happened to that feature? I am beside myself as I used that feature ALL THE TIME!

PLEASE BRING IT BACK or tell me how to move pages now that it is gone. I don't have a select page range option which I saw on different forums. WHAT AM I MISSING

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if the "Find & Replace" option is more versatile. There should be options to replace ALL, including mathematical symbols. Like we have in MS Word.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the split by top level bookmark. Please let us add bookmark while using the organize pages tool. This will increase my and others workflow tremendously.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Resetting Format to my defualt Arial - For some reason the format goes to Z@R4A42.tmp. Not sure how this started doing this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I ordered a pen interface device for my PC (Huion 420), excited to be able to handwrite/draw notes on PDFs, in addition to typing notes on them. However, when I have the device plugged in, the free drawing tool stops working. I can click with the mouse or try to draw with the pen/pad device. Nothing shows up. The drawing tool does, however, work with my mouse when I unplug the device. This bug is one of the main features preventing me from using Adobe Acrobat as my primary note-taking software in medical school.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to edit a table contained in the body of a pdf; however, it seems possible to only remove from the table. This would be a major time saver!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I went to crop a PDF to its printer marks and happily pressed the Crop tool in Edit mode. then selected the atre I wanted to crop, then had no idea how to apply the crop....nothing in the interface tells me I'm at the stage where I can now execute the crop. Everything is greyed out and only the Crop icon is available. I had to hit the Enter key to do it. Why is there no way to execute the crop, once the area is selected? Everything is done via the interface until the actual crucial part of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I NEED TIMES NEW ROMAN FOR FONT. What is the use of being able to edit your PDF if u have to convert it back to word for font !

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why are text edits confined to the current page? The capability to drag a text block to another page is a must-have. Ability to have text flow to the next page is much needed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently the Bates Numbering option does not allow the user to select folder and subfolders to the window for incorporating Bates Numbering. Users currently have to separate the subfolders onto the desktop and then add each folder separately to the list, once all the folders are added, the functionality can then be operated. However, most of the time users have up to 500 subfolders, so its essential that the subfolders are numbered to that the Bates numbering follows numerically correctly. There are other products that can already do this, so why cant Adobe

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support for file type CSV for creating Watermarks from Edit Tool>Watermark>Add> Add Watermark settings>Source>File
    CSV used to be supported but was removed at some point
    • Case ID: E-001192073
    • Case Title: Unable to select Excel file in the Action wizard while adding an action for Watermark.
    Wolud be desireable when having to apply multiple different watermarks to the same pdf & save as new file name using Action Wizard.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't add text today using PDF edit. I'm not going to lie - this new version of Acrobat is horrible. Can we backtrack to the old version that actually worked?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please bring back the vertical scroll bar. It is impossible to navigate easily without it. Our team regularly has to move back and forth through pdfs that are over 200 pages long. I now have to use Preview to do that because the new version of Acrobat has no vertical scrollbar. Why remove it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For years, the Take a Snapshot was on my toolbar. It's my most used feature. Now you've taken it and burried it on the menu. Please allow us to add to toolbar

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need tool to "Search for hyperlinks in documents":

Description of desired feature: Search tool: advanced search, search for: "http" or "weburlstring" etc. even if it is a hyperlink that doesn't have that displayed.
    Why the feature is needed: it's 2024, we should be able to search for things in the PDF that I can manually search for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Here are the desired answers to your 5 points for reporting a BUG
    1. Problems zooming and panning a PDF
    2. When opening several PDFs, zooming or scrolling in PDFs cannot be used because the program hangs and only responds again after a long time.
    3. Problem on a Windows 10 PC and a Windows 11 PC (Both i7 - one 10.gen, one 11.gen - both at least 16GB DDR4)
    4. Normal zooming with slight delays
    5. hang up and no reaction for more than 30 seconds

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?