Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. When pressing Save As, it was previously possible to use Arrows (keyboard) to navigate to appropriate path. With this new version, it was disabled.

It saves tons of times when you create/edit pdf (I usually do about 300-400 per week)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Steps to Convert OST to PST File by Manual Method

1. Firstly, open Outlook and then go to the file menu option.
    2. After that, choose the import/export option.
    3. Then, select Export to a file.
    4. Next, pick out the Outlook data file (.pst)
    5. Select whether to convert a particular folder or the entire account.
    6. Verify the included subfolders box.
    7. In the last, Choose a location for the convert OST file to PST and then tap on the finish button.

This method is quite difficult and there are so many possibilities to lose the data so if you do not want to lose…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When trying combine multiple JPGs created in Adobe XD into one PDF, Acrobat freezes and becomes unresponsive during the 'Checking for security settings'. I've noticed this for several months now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Creating PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ever since the new Adobe update I cannot combine 4-5 photos to create a single PDF. I used to do this all the time, but now it does not let me. Extremely frustrating as I am trying to get work done and I cannot do a basic function. Ive tried downloading the photos all sorts of ways, and even tried to work around the error through dropbox. Nothing works. I cannot upload the photos.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear Adobe team,

I am reaching out to you to express a concern regarding the functionality of Adobe Acrobat. Recently, I have been using Acrobat to combine multiple PNG files into a single PDF document, but I have encountered difficulties in this process.

When attempting to combine the PNG files in Acrobat, I have noticed that the program does not seem to recognize this image format correctly. While Acrobat is known for its ability to work with a wide range of file formats, it appears that support for combining PNG files is either absent or limited in this specific feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When scanning a new document, Adobe automatically pulls up the latest document when you have multiple Adobe files open. Adobe then automatically checks the box "Append to current document". This can cause unwanted pages added to a separate file that is being worked. Suggest you fix Adobe so that the Append Box is unchecked as a default and/or "create new document" or "append to current document" options are added that do not pull up the last open file automatically. Then if the user wants to Append to an existing document, they can, but it is then a conscious decision. I've…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For Combine Files, give users the option to have the page number printed or not, with the sub-option of the page number in running order throughout the combined pages (File A & B combined, page 1 to 29), or for based on respective files (File A page 1 to 9, File B page 1 to 20).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since the latest update, whenever I print a report to pdf from QBO or Gusto, all the landscape orientated pages are changed to portrait orientation. This means that I need to manually go into each report and change the orientation or the pages are now sideways. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add custom layer and page titles, and display them at the upper left corner of the page being viewed. Perhaps also add and display a layer/page description.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a company brochure in PDF that I would like to email clients. Instead of opening as a standard PDF in vertical view, I would like it to open like a brochure where you can flip the pages like an ebook. This is similar to the 3rd party software made by ISSUU.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include Visio files in the files that can be right-click converted to PDFs from Windows Explorer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ¿Porque NO PUEDO abrir mi documento Work.pdf en su programa de desktop Acrobat Reader? Pero lo puedo abrir la version online. Parece que hay un defecto. Puedo abrir ese documento en Edge, Chrome, Wondershare PDFelement y otros.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I convert a Word document into a PDF and there is a tilde in a URL, the URL changes the tilde to %7E in my URLs. I then have to go through all the URLs in the PDF and manually edit them to contain the tilde. I use the Acrobat toolbar in Word to create my PDFs on a Windows system. This issue has been going on for a long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat has already added a feature to allow users to set a default zoom level for new bookmarks.

I would like a similar feature to added for links that a user creates that "go to a page view".

When I create an index page in a document, I often add links to the index that will take the user to the particular items. It is my preference (much like with bookmarks) to have these links set to "inherit zoom". Unfortunately, there is no way to set a default zoom level of "inherit zoom" for new links.

Doing this manually is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Select 2 PDF files is the same folder to combine.
    2. Combine then Adobe Acrobat DC.
    3. Choose "Save As".

The default folder seems to be a random place on my computer. It's never the same folder as the one with the two files that I just combined. And it takes a bunch of typing or clicking to get back to the original folder.

This happens every single time I combine files, making it really tedious to do something that should be easy.

Please set the default folder for 'Save As...' equal to the folder where I opened the files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When combining multiple single-page PDFs into one large PDF, Acrobat steals window focus every few seconds. Acrobat is repeatedly seizing window focus and popping back on top of the other windows.

I would like to continue work while Acrobat works, but I can't. Instead, acrobat grabs the mouse and keyboard back every few seconds. This renders my computer completely unusable while Acrobat is running.

To replicate this bug:

1. Select 50 PDF files.
    2. Right-click and choose "Combine in Acrobat"
    3. Inside Acrobat, click "Combine".
    4. Return to work.

While you are trying to work, Acrobat will continue to steal focus and push it's…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please see case #ADB-29063356-Y6D4. When converting PowerPoint files that use the custom font "GT America" to PDF using the "Save As Adobe PDF" plugin option, the font is intermittently not retained. After working with support for a few weeks, we found that it only occurs in recent versions of Acrobat. Installing version 22.003.20258 and disabling updates fixes the problem, but this is not a good long-term solution. The support engineer I was working with said to submit a bug report here, but please also check the case notes for full details of everything that's been attempted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On Adobe Acrobat Pro (32-bit; version 2023.001.20143) I'm trying to combine 3 documents. I used this feature last week with no issues. I used this feature today and the software only converted the first documents to a PDF and stopped.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There should be an option/registry key/ gpo or similar to hard code the output folder for saving generated pdf files. This should be doable for multiple users through some setting/template/gpo etc rather than doing manually for reach user?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add PDFMaker to AutoCAD versions 2020 through 2024. This add-in is a must for creating PDF drawings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?