Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. On Adobe Acrobat Pro (32-bit; version 2023.001.20143) I'm trying to combine 3 documents. I used this feature last week with no issues. I used this feature today and the software only converted the first documents to a PDF and stopped.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When printing to Adobe PDF printer driver we can use custom page sizes. However, the driver software is not allowing to add pages smaller than one inch (if only one dimension is smaller than one inch - the definition is not possible).

If there is a reason of not supporting a small pages, it should be published and documented. Also, when adding custom pages smaller than one inch there should be a warning or error messages displayed. The existing page definitions should not be automatically deleted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cannot Combine Adobe PDFs through Context Menu

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and when trying to use the right-click context menu to Combine Adobe PDFs into a single file, Adobe Acrobat DC opens up, but nothing happens for 1-2 minutes. This will happen whether I select one file, multiple files, a small file (100KB<) or a larger file (>2MB). I need to combine PDFs as part of my daily duties, and waiting literally hours every day to combine my PDFs is horribly inefficient.

Versions: Adobe Acrobat DC Version: 21.007.20099, running Windows 10 Pro Enterprise (GC) 1803.

One would expect…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Append to existing PDF feature for the Adobe PDF Printer like PrimoPDF.

I print multiple sheets out of Excel to send for signatures but not all sheets and to append them together would be ideal. So, for now, I print the PDF in PrimoPDF because it has this feature, then send the PDF package via Adobe Sign.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Steps to reproduce the issue
    1. create pdf portfolio
    2. add pdfs
    3. Save as - - presents blank screen. - - Cannot Save!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When a table is exported from Word into Adobe pdf, tables are tagged incorrectly. To pass, very tedious fixes are needed. Please fix this bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be extremely useful to those who use one of the various LaTeX typesetting engines (pdfLaTeX, XeLaTeX, LuaLaTeX, etc.) to have SyncTeX integration for Adobe Acrobat

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I find myself unable to convert a word document file to pdf with proper hyperlinks for the table of contents. Please either increase the size limit for conversion of the files on Document Cloud and/or enable preferences option in Microsoft application for better conversion of files including attaining the hyperlinks in the documents and other features.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've used this tool for years and have turned to 3rd party vendors for better options. Adobe should step in and revamp this tool.

For me the issue with this tool is the processing features. I cannot add multiple folders containing multiple files and output aggregate PDF's that correspond to each folder. The same is true with more complex file/folder structures where I may wish to add and combine specific sub-folders from specific directories into aggregated PDF's.

Moreover, the file naming features could benefit from an upgrade in features. I'd like to have the option of renaming a new aggregate…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Acrobat 11 had a feature that showed the number of pages in each document being combined. Acrobat DC has it but you must hover over the document to see it.

I often combine 100 pdfs together to make one document. I need each file to have even pages so that they print correctly and each section starts on a left hand page. In Acrobat 11 I could read at a glance which sections needed an extra page. It now takes 15 to 20 minutes to hover over each pdf (there are 100 of them) to see if they have even…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to have an index page created (from name of pdf's) or the possebility to type in one myself at the first page when adding mutliple Pdf's into one. with a link on the index page to the pages througout the new pdf.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Prior to the most recent Acrobat update, I was able to use the Acrobat "Create PDF" plugin to create PDFs showing tracked changes. However, now the plugin automatically puts the file in "No Markup" view when it PDFs. This is very frustrating! The only way to create a PDF showing tracked changes is to print to PDF. The Acrobat plugin is now useless. Please fix this! The "Create PDF" plugin needs to PDF the Word file in whatever view is currently enabled (e.g., Simple Markup, All Markup, No Markup, Original) instead of Defaulting to the "No Markup" view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As with Acrobat 9 Pro, your new DC versions needs a "choose pages or select pages" option when combining multiple documents into one pdf. The old version easily allowed you to select the individual document, and enter that you wanted to include only pages 1-22, 56-68, 543. Only these pages would be included. With DC I was just told by your customer support team that I would need to expand the document, and scroll through what could be a 1,000 page document and hand select the pages I need. Will not purchase program if this is the only way to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  mrraj@adobe.com responded

Hi Liz G,

Sorry for the late reply.
    Selecting page range for combing is already present in combine feature of Acrobat.
    After adding the file switch to list view of combine and Select the pdf you want to choose mention the range and click on “Page Range”. choose your page range (eg 1-5,10-12 etc). Combine to get desire result.

Thanks,
    Mridula

15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When creating a pdf from a powerpoint presentation which contains web hyperlinks, the links do not work when the pdf is created.
    Please can you fix this bug - it works on PC but on Mac.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

You can achieve this by converting the PowerPoint presentation from Acrobat via Tools > Create PDF workflow.
    Please ensure that checkbox to Use Acrobat Cloud service is checked while selecting the file.

Thanks
    Tanvi

17. When I click to combine files from Explorer, I get the "Raise without Handler" message. I can quit Acrobat Pro, restart it, then I can combine the files.
    Thank you,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Office 365 Word Version 2312 Build 17126.20132) Current Channel.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro. Current download January 2024.
    Word with PDFMaker is creating what "appears" to be Relative Hyperlinks (links that are portable and will work wherever the documents reside on other computers) in Office 365 Word but these links are really absolute hyperlinks (links that retain the directory path of the computer the word file was created on). Alt-F9 in Word shows the hyperlink as relative, no directory path. This appearance is deceiving.
    When the PDF is created using Word's Adobe PDFMaker, the resulting links in the PDF are absolute, they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello Acrobat community,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been exploring the PDF creation features in Acrobat, and I'm interested in gathering insights and suggestions from fellow users. Creating PDFs is a crucial aspect of my workflow, and I believe there's always room for improvement.

What specific challenges have you encountered while creating PDFs in Acrobat?
    Are there any features you wish Acrobat had to enhance the PDF creation process?
    How satisfied are you with the existing tools for creating PDFs, and what improvements would you like to see?
    Feel free to share your experiences, suggestions, or any…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Organize Pages>Split>Split By: Top Level Bookmarks
    Output Options>File Labeling>File Name
    "Use Bookmarks for File Names" option is greyed out and can not be chosen