Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. Implementing region-based pricing could make products more accessible in countries where incomes are lower.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to cancel my Adobe Acrobat Pro Trial. I tried to cancel that, but the website didn't enable me to go to the cancel page. It continues asking for my credit card details and continues making requests for payments on my credit card.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We found that installing Acrobat DC also installs the AGS Client. We want to have that suppressed. We tried creating a customized package with Updates disabled and installing the same via MSI using the /qn switch but got inconsistent results. Can we get a check option in the Customization wizard to suppress this install?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To ensure our client/users fully utilize our license subscription or as PDF reader only, it really appreciates if we can have a tools/inventory report where we can view the usage of the license as well which Acrobat type and version installed to ensure it synchronize and updated to latest release version. It will be an excellence Inventory tools where we can monitor, manage, and take appropriate action where client always installed acrobat with latest version updated.
    If the tools can also reflect if there is an issue (error code) why the version installed is not updated to latest version -…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shoviv PST Splitter Software is the perfect way to split PST files at a time. It is the most secure and trusted solution to split multiple PST files without taking more time. It has a user-friendly interface that makes the entire process easy-going. The software retains the folder structure, and metaproperties of data even after splitting large PST files.
    It provides several options to split an Outlook PST file, such as a split PST file by year, size, date, and folder. It perfectly split the large-sized PST files without deleting and harming any of the content. It allows users to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I cannot print pdf downloads because it gives me an error message that a the initialization of the rasterizer module failed. So I tried to download the later adobe and it only goes to 90% and then it stops downloading. I do not have extra income to be a monthly paying subscriber and therefore do not have access to things to fix this. Is there any way to fix this or get it to complete the download without being a paying subscriber? Thanks in advance for any help...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. OS: Windows 10
    Acrobat: Pro, Version 2023.006.20320
    Problem: Custom installation with offline installer will install PDF Maker addin/plugin though deactivated
    1) The installer shall not install anything outside of the Acrobat installation paths unasked
    2) There is an option to deactive PDF Maker integration into alien software, but it would still install without notice into Word, Excel etc. and browsers
    3) If that option isn't actually deactivating the add-in installation, then this needs an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My Creative Cloud Desktop shows that Acrobat is "Up to date", but when I double click a PDF file, "Installing update..." appears.
    "Please wait a few minutes while the update is installed..." is NOT what I want to do. I want to open the PDF file to view.
    Why does the Desktop Cloud app not recognize the update is available, and prompt me to install ?

Acrobat 2023.003.20244
    Windows 10 Pro
    Version 22H2
    OS build 19045.3208

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add an option to preferences in the desktop app to enable autoending sessions on closing the application - i have installed on 3 or 4, mm maybe 5 machines and Adobe licensing WF stopped working error gets incessant if forget to logout of the desktop app before closing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I do NOT appreciate that when I downloaded this program that it also downloaded extra programs and extensions that I did NOT ask for. Extremely repulsive behavior. I am deeply insulted that you would fill my computer with this garbage. I am uninstalling your programs from my computer the exact moment that I no longer need them. Please rethink the whole existence of your corporate entity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I go to the download site and specifically select the 64 bit English version for Win10 it downloads but the installer runs a 32 bit version and won't open properly once installed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since signing up for Adobe, I was double billed. THe is no point of contact to resolve the issue. I cancelled one of the two ads and my access was promptly removed. I am still being charged. there is no customer service. what can I do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Does the 2-device maximum make any sense for Federated IDs? People aren't going to be sharing Federated IDs at an enterprise level in order to circumvent paying adobe licenses. These accounts are tied to PC logins, emails, file access, etc. and are protected by 2fa basically everywhere. People get fired for sharing their credentials. It's silly to still have a 2 device limit at the enterprise level when every other software vendor in the space allows 5-10, often with an additional 5-10 for mobile devices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The customer service for one-time license purchase is pathetic, once I go on the chat option, the AI has no clue, and the agents keep passing me on to other agents. No one has an idea what to do. Customer support is equal to some 3rd rate homegrown company.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we please have the ability to view the usage history of Acrobat Pro by users? It would help in determining licensing management.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have activated Forticlient and usually this sufficient to activate ADOBE. Why is this not recognized - in a streamlined fashion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like a mechanism that will notify admins of updates/patches for offline products.

User case: An admin I know had a nightmare of multiple versions of Reader and Acrobat spread all over their networks. There was nothing that allowed the user to know what version was on what station. This is over a 200+ computer and laptop network.

The Request: We would like a way to have an automated process within the product to prompt for updates for an Offline version of Adobe Acrobat. maybe even a reminder per Quarter Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 to check your version of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have to Uninstall and re install Adobe about 3 to 4 times a month on both of my computers due to a "internal error reported". I run repairs and spend hours trying to fix these issues to only do the same thing over and over with uninstalling and installing again. I have even contacted Quickbooks to see if it is maybe on their end but they can't figure it out either. If there is a bug that needs fixing please do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A new report in the Console that shows users who have not downloaded the program after a license has been assigned to them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi Team,

We have to request to remove disabled users automatically if exist in Admin console, as it is time consuming to remove bulk users manually.
    We are aware of the workflow but we are looking for automated approach not like below:
    the sync is one way process it syncs the user from the Associated AD to the admin console, in case the user is removed from the source AD account, the user is not deleted from Admin console rather the status turns disabled in the Admin console. So ideally after the user's status is disabled that should not occupy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?