Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. Acrobat Pro will not let me log in then it closes after a blank page pops up
    There is a problem with the ARCO tray licensing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It took 10 minutes to find a contact number. Then another ten minutes to reach an actual person. Then this person spoke English as a second language and sounded very far away while clearly multi-tasking around the room... then hung up on accident (I'm assuming) after 1 minute. Absolute trash customer support

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WTF happening to your sign in process, and once i'm signed in, it directs me to upload a PDF on a website to make a change?? I can't use the application on my computer? Seriously WTF are you guys doing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ho acquistato una licenza adobe nel 2022 ma non mi hanno detto che scadeva, anzi mi hanno riferito che la licenza non scadeva mai. è forse una truffa sicuramente, visto che mi chiede l'acquisto del software

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Our company pays for Acrobat licenses for our employees. I needed to edit a PDF urgently and could not do it. The online version was the only option I saw, and it just locked up.
    I signed up for a free trial, just so I could download and use Acrobat. This worked for the urgently needed PDF but now my company credit card is being charged monthly for an account our company already pays for! There is no way to cancel this "free trial" account. Our accounting people are asking me why they are paying twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do not bundle creative cloud desktop app with reader desktop app. If a container is required embed the container with standalone reader, 2 separate downloads for one install is IRRITATING as I ONLY want to read PDFs with READER NOT EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I own licenses for XI Pro on both Windows and Mac. I tried to install the old version today to compare to the new junk the acrobat team is forcing on us and my licenses are no longer valid. I pulled the serial directly from My product page in my account. Why are you invalidating licenses?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. premiere pro audio does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Every time Acrobat updates in the background, it inserts its buttons on my Word ribbon. I can hide this section or disable the plugin, but these changes are erased with the next update. At times, the plugins also break Outlook. I don't want or need them. Can I opt out?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I work at Petrobras in Brazil and I am responsible to manage the users licenses for de Adobe Products, Acrobat DC Pro and Creative Cloud Apps. Some users request a license but doesn´t use it. I would like to have a report that can check when the user used a product for the last. So that I can revoke the license for lack of access or use. This is very important to reduce costs and manage the licenses. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Acrobat Reader is behaving like malware. I choose to use another PDF reader as my default for opening PDFs, every now and then the Adobe Acrobat Reader updates itself (also without my permission, or any option for control I can find), it takes the liberty to change my default settings for PDF files. This is not OK!

It even changes my Windows PC's default PDF reader if I make an certain changes to the Adobe Reader Preferences.

Is uninstalling Adobe Reader the only way I can fix this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We found that installing Acrobat DC also installs the AGS Client. We want to have that suppressed. We tried creating a customized package with Updates disabled and installing the same via MSI using the /qn switch but got inconsistent results. Can we get a check option in the Customization wizard to suppress this install?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be very helpful if we could generate a SDL copy of Acrobat without being forced to install Creative Cloud. Many of our labs and other shared devices have Acrobat in case it's needed but more often than not it isn't and users HATE that Creative Cloud constantly pops up asking them to sign in. Creative Cloud is a huge annoyance for our end-users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. OS: Windows 10
    Acrobat: Pro, Version 2023.006.20320
    Problem: Custom installation with offline installer will install PDF Maker addin/plugin though deactivated
    1) The installer shall not install anything outside of the Acrobat installation paths unasked
    2) There is an option to deactive PDF Maker integration into alien software, but it would still install without notice into Word, Excel etc. and browsers
    3) If that option isn't actually deactivating the add-in installation, then this needs an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add an option to preferences in the desktop app to enable autoending sessions on closing the application - i have installed on 3 or 4, mm maybe 5 machines and Adobe licensing WF stopped working error gets incessant if forget to logout of the desktop app before closing it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The current licensing requires an Enterprise admin to touch every single user to have them logout, then log back in whenever the license renews. Adobe also sends users an email directly stating that their license is about to expire, creating unneeded panic among users. For the Enterprise version this should only happen with the Admins. Regular users should never know or have to touch their applications other than to just use them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Would love to see in the VIP Console which users actually activated their subscriptions. It used to be available. Also, usage reports. Crucial in knowing who is using the product.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I do NOT appreciate that when I downloaded this program that it also downloaded extra programs and extensions that I did NOT ask for. Extremely repulsive behavior. I am deeply insulted that you would fill my computer with this garbage. I am uninstalling your programs from my computer the exact moment that I no longer need them. Please rethink the whole existence of your corporate entity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There are many benefits to shopping at a fashion virtual store. Here are a few:

Convenience: You can shop from anywhere in the world, at any time of day. You don't have to drive to a physical store or wait in line.
    Saves time: You can browse through a wide variety of products without having to physically go to each store.
    Wide selection: You can find a wider variety of products than in a traditional store.
    Competitive prices: You can often find discounts and coupons online.
    Easy returns: Most virtual stores offer easy returns and exchanges.
    Environmentally friendly: There is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why can't I install older versions?

Yesterday Acrobat decided to start lagging and crashing every time I open a document. So I decided to donwgrade to an older version and, guess what, I can't. Now I'm stuck with this version that lags and crashs every single time I open a PDF. Everything was working just fine two days ago. Nothing changed on my system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?