Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

99 results found

1. I have a Team Account (work email address) for Acrobat Pro
    I have a personal account (personal email) for Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
    I use both work laptop and personal desktop for work application.
    I wish to remain logged into CC for LR access, but when I want to use Acrobat Pro, I am forced to swap ID. As Acrobat Pro is my default PDF viewer, this happens a lot.
    The answer given was to ask my corporate Adobe Acount Admin to use my personal email address not my work email.
    This is mad.
    Corporates don't make this easy. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. BUG - Licence Activation is standalone and not connected to Creative Cloud

We have Creative Cloud collection subscription and the licence activation to acrobat is not connected to being signed into Creative Cloud.
    so you have to sign in twice.
    Please fix this so it is part of the whole family. We should only have to sign in once to activate all the software in creative cloud suite.

thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If a customer wants to purchase more than 1 subscription, they should not have to create a second email and sign in as a separate customer. In order to buy 2 subscriptions, I have to create a separate email, separate password, and sign in separately under a second Adobe ID.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Affordability is way over the top for this idea. A program that is so widely used by most everyone is dangled at us like a bone on a string and we cannot afford to purchase it. A few dollars to thousands of people who can afford it, is millions to a few who cannot make ends meet everyday. Why is there not concessions made for those who simply cannot afford it. The supposed "free" PDF programs are not free, or at least I cannot find one that is. This is ridiculous. Prior to becoming disabled, I went to school and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BUNCH OF CROOKS - CONSTANTLY REDIRECTS FOR REPAYMENT / UPGRADE. CANT USE WHAT I PAID FOR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Recently updated DC to version 19.8.20071.303822. Previous version had a button at the bottom of the page that said clear recently viewed files. Now I have to check block each individual PDF and clear them. The last PDF it does not give the option to clear instead it asks about delete. I don't want to delete the file, I just want to clear the screen of recently viewed PDFs of files. Also if I try to select it with the others I want to clear, the clear option disappears, what is up?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Acrobat DC Pro opens automatically after computer started up, even i am not signed up with Adobe Creative Cloud (after last update Creative Cloud 4.7.0.400) on my MacBook Pro and it gets on the dock while i remove it from the dock every single time after starting up?!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ever since the update, my adobe has been very laggy

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Windows 10 Pro 64, Office 365 Home

I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of and open with links most of my pdf ebooks. Last day or two, Acrobat began crashing when I used an Excel link if there were any documents already open in Acrobat. Very frustrating because I'm just trying to do what I do every day of the week, multiple times in a day. I discovered that the problem was restricted to one desktop and to one of the two monitors on that machine, the extended display. Cut story short, the issue was solved after I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since the latest Acrobat update (Build: 19.8.20071.303822), the app briefly "flashes" (launches and quits) at startup. I checked the System Prefs/Login Items, and, as expected, I only see AdobeResourceSynchronizer there so I don't quite understand what is going on. Do you? Otherwise, the app works as advertised (so far). Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I open a PDF and it quits,
    Extract a page, it quits.
    that simple, need I say more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please make the updater of Adobe Acrobat visible when it runs. Yesterday, I already begun to look for malware on my MacBook until I realized that it was simply the Acrobat Updater downloading and installing the newest update silently and invisibly in the background. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing your concerns to Adobe. We try to apply updates in background so that it is less intrusive to users .
    We will try to improve based on your inputs.

13. I want to be able to disable this "share feedback" feature in our environment, I don't want users to see this for our enterprise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I need your full suite of products, specially those related to pdf, (reader, editor, etc.), for work on Linux, kubuntu or Debian.
    I know of there are many companies of the lack of these tools jeopardize the switch of the work stations to Linux, for the daily office task.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would gladly pay $5/month for the use of Adobe Acrobat Pro, but $15/month is far too high for the amount I use the software. Also, I would appreciate it if you would simply provide the subscription option of "Three months free" instead of waiting for me to cancel my subscription before offering me better pricing for your product. It feels like you're trying to dupe me as a customer when you do that, and it comes across as dishonest. If that's not what you want your brand to be, then just be up front about what you're willing to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Had to redo PC. Downloaded and reinstalled Adobe Pro DC. No dark theme setting available. Contacted Adobe support. Tech insisted that the only way to help was to remote in. Tech changed some registry settings and from my recollection, the spt tech installed a "repair software". Then my system started revving up terribly. I didn't like what I was seeing. I ended session, reverted back to an image before remote session. Reopened Adobe Pro DC. Turns out the download gave me 2015 (classic) vs newer. Tried to update, it said it was up to date. Thankfully I found an older…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's moronic that I can't license more than two machines without having to establish a new email address. Rather than give you more money, I'll just remove it from the other machine. I'd rather give you more money, but that's not an option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email for verification purposes never arrives when trying to log in

1 vote

We're glad you're here