Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. I have a work computer, home computer and laptop computer that I use constantly, interchangably. I have to log out of one computer with Adobe to be able to just view a .pdf on another. It is so annoying that I am looking for a different .pdf viewer just so I don't have to deal with it. MANY people have 3 devices and with OneDrive work seamlessly. Adobe, PLEASE allow your subscribers to have 3 devices or figure out another way to not require us to log out of one computer to access a file on another.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When our users were migrated to the new Business Profiles overnight on 9/7/2021 all lost their ability to use Acrobat, and our team had to go through and remove and reattached all users licenses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keeps saying my subscription is expired

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. why doesnt this open a complete document any more?
    why does it stall and its only offering is "not responding"?
    does creative cloud have so many bugs that it has to update itself every other day?

I'm now looking for other pdf software because sick of the frustration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is there a way to determine product utilization. By this I mean can I tell the last time a user used their assigned product?
    For example if a user has not used their Acrobat for six months they probably do need a license

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Before an update is rolled out, third-party providers, e.g. for plugins, must be informed in advance about the content of the update so that there can't be any production downtimes!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Getting Adobe Identify Management issue "Need Admin Approval"
    Install was successful but when signing in, I am getting this error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When installing a package created for Apple Silicon macs, the installer will fail unless Rosetta is already installed. Rosetta is only required when you are attempting to run an x86 application on Apple Silicon, so this feels like a bug. The installer fails with no indication of what the problem is and the logs do not help. I stumbled upon the fix by accident. It should be noted that Rosetta is not installed by default on M1 Macs and is only invoked when you attempt to run an "Intel" application. The installer is for Apple Silicon, so it does not…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As the CTO of a growing business, we have many users asking for access to Acrobat Pro, Adobe Premiere, Creative Cloud, etc.
    Our monthly recurring costs with Adobe are getting up there and I would like to know which of my users are actively using their assigned license..
    Users tend to ask for access to an application but NEVER contact IT to let you know they no longer need it. An audit log of active licenses would allow me to see who is using what products. I know this information exists since the license is validated when the app is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You do not need to collect individual user dates of birth for business accounts. (Not enterprise) the admin for the business can confirm that the users are of a certain age.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently versions of Adobe Acrobat suite have 2 forms of updates.
    Manual and Auto.
    Unfortunately on the auto update, Minimal controls exist. So corporate users have to either deploy a server to host all auto updates and publish as they become available. OR accept that the latest version will be applied immediately as they become available.

The hosted server, is an option, but will put further pressure on VPN's as users are most likely to work in a hybrid home/office environment.

What would be useful is borrowed from googles approach with Chrome, where a simple policy or registry key can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Even though I installed Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard in my new computer, I don't use its software due to the activation problem. My software S/N is 1016-1166-0657-7645-3866-7335. Please resolve the activation issue so that I can have the right to use the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard I already paid. My e-mail address is sang-hee.an@merckgroup.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When installing, we get the message that the software is installed on too many devices. Why not do like Dropbox and tell the customer these are the devices this software in on...and then ask which would you like to deactivate...simple, particularly in the cases where the previous device is no longer available and cannot be deactivated by the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I know how to access my invoices but it is a hassle, time consuming and easy to forget.

Please send me my invoices by email automatically.

I shouldn't have to log into my creative cloud account, find my latest invoice and click an email me button. Creative Cloud should send me my invoice automatically.

Adobe is able to send me tips, marketing information and other rubbish automatically but the one thing I want, it can't do.

The people reviewing these messages seem to think it is smart to ignore requests by many hundreds of people or even to merge it…

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i'd like the ability to view my user's history. (i'd like to see the last time they signed in to adobe, the last time they used adobe, and maybe how often they use it).

i would basically like to see how often users actually use their license, that way if it is determined that they don't use it, i can re-assign their license to someone who actually WILL use it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm frustrated that I pay every month to have a license for Adobe DC as part of my bundle of Adobe products and it is unstable, unreliable and full of bugs. Today, when opening up the program I was notified that my trial for DC had ended - HOWEVER, I am not on a trial, I am on year #4 of my paid subscription!! Now, features I had are gone, the Prepare Form function no longer works, I cannot create fillable PDFs (a service I get paid to do!)

How can I justify paying every month for something that does…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is no software and no access after purchasing this software through the link https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/

A receipt came from u-bill uplink not from adobe and the software doesnt work after downloading. Stills requires upgrade even after purchasing. I request investigation and full refund.
    Also, I did not select to add any of the optional features yet i was charged for many of them. Dodgy scam!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. List the last usage of a product in the Admin Console for every user.
    Highlight non users and allow the recovery of wasted licenses.

OR We could just keep on throwing money at Adobe ?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Terms of Use of Adobe products is covered at https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html
    Please also provide this in PDF format, and place that on the internet also, and provide a link to the PDF copy on your various websites. Thank you. This request is made 2021-06-04.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. REALLY need the arm64 version out for my DC Pro subscription

3 votes

We're glad you're here