Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

583 results found

1. So, I was flying today on plane without WIFI and could not proof my work because Acrobat was needing to connect. What happened? Acrobat shuts down. This is my first time ever posting here but have been using Acrobat for over 20 years. My thoughts? When in the air, give us 3-4 hours of free time to get our **** done. STUPID ADOBE!

My succinct thoughts! Thanks for letting 5 hours get away from me today whilst traveling. No, I am not British, just using a big fancy word! Stupid program now but I am stuck jumping through hoops to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For 2 days in a row i have to provide my login when I restart / start Adobe Reader Pro for which I have a Cloud Subscription.
    After doing so.. I get the message taht it is now LIcensed on my account... (but it was already so.. for the last year ++)

It there something you have changed? If so -- repair.

Or tell me how to provide this information in such a way that it will remember it.

thanks
    Reint

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Does Adobe have an annual subscription fee versus the monthly subscription fee.
    Please advise.
    With COVID-19, an annual subscription fee would be much easier to manage and thus ensure continuity of the Adobe service - thus avoiding be cut off / disconnected due to lack of a monthly payment.
    From financial circumstance beyound ones control, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
    Please advise ASAP.
    Thank you
    Adobe subscriber

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On several occasions Adobe DC closes stating that I have exceeded my allowed devices and I need to logout of one device in order to register the one I am using. However, one of the choices to logout is the device I am currently using. I only have a desktop and a laptop and those are the only two devices registered. I have not changed the name of either of these devices nor cleared any caches nor local history files. While this may seem like more of a nuisance than a major issue, it has happened when I am in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it work. Can you please hire some real product people who can spend some time rationalizing your horrible experience?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can't export anything to PDF format because it says "Adobe Acrobat license has either expired or not been activated. Try launching Adobe Acrobat."
    I've checked and my license has not expired and is activated. I've relaunched, logged out and signed in on Adobe Acrobat and it still shows the same pop up.
    It is extremely frustrating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be helpful if the Adobe Admin Console had an area where you can see when an account is created or deleted. We have Enterprise licensing and i'm surprised that this info is not available, especially for audit purposes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My enterprise has subscriptions to individual Creative Cloud apps (e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc), as well as "All App" subscriptions (i.e. the entire Creative Cloud bundle), as well as Acrobat Standard, and Acrobat Professional. Adobe should provide me with alerts when it detects that a user is over subscribing. For example: (1) If a user is assigned an All Apps subscription, an alert should be raised it they are also assigned any other subscription. (2) If a user is assigned 3 or more individual Creative Cloud apps (excluding Acrobat) an alert should be raised since it is more cost effective…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For my enterprise I subscribe to multiple individual Creative Cloud products (for users who need 1 or 2 products only, since it is more cost effective than an All Apps subscription). I might have 9 of 10 PhotoShop subscriptions assigned, 10 of 10 Illustrator subscriptions assigned, and 11 of 10 InDesign subscriptions just assigned. That means I have to true up InDesign by 1 even though I overestimated my PhotoShop and am 'overpaying' until I am allowed to true it down. All individual subscriptions cost the same, so Adobe should allow me to transfer quantities between products (so I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat is an application and as such, I should not need to reboot the computer when it updates. I have lost information twice now. I will now block it from updating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. automatic installation procedure on drive c:
    Why not permit installation on another drive?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it easier to TURN OFF the CC connection. I have a paid annual subscription; I want Acrobat on my computer, so I can use it on my computer, and save files QUICKLY on my computer. After 1 month I am so sick of CC churning away in the background and trying to load files or my license through often-weak wifi.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please create a lite version. This program is so heavy with all the unnecessary tools. I just need to edit a PDF and it's been an hour I am downloading and installing it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am a long-time subscriber to the full Creative Cloud. Recently Acrobat DC asks me to sign in every time I open a PDF (when it is not already running) even though I am signed in to my Creative Cloud account and using one or more applications.

After I sign in successfully, in the upper right corner it still says, "Sign In."

I've tried all the troubleshooting steps on the support page. Nothing works.

This is very annoying to say the least.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automatic update today changed my monitor background from blue to green, and not in a good way. I'm using Win 10. The picture went from HD to the worst screen I've ever seen. It looks lined or ridged like corduroy fabric. It has the same effect on all my programs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I am at a slow internet connection, Acrobat DC frequently scans the internet to be sure my copy is properly licensed. Please turn that off! Once a day to check for a license is plenty. The user experience suffers compared to the old days when I owned my own copy of Acrobat Professional XI and it checked for the license on my computer - not in the cloud.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please consider revising your subscription pricing structure. It is too high for people who need it for hh use or even for students. Also, please consider making more of your products one-time purchases.

Thank you,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The current authentication integration solutions for Adobe do not provide any automation around the Certificate management or the Account creation process. This is horribly limiting when considering the need of an environment to have a seamless system with limited downtime. Further the lack of auto account creation from the SAML service, is highly inefficient. It would be desired to have the capability to create users from the SAML integration and to have the SAML process setup to manage itself using federation XML URLs as an option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When managing plans, it would be most helpful to be able to rename devices. The names assigned by Adobe can be cryptic at best. Furthermore, it appears that imay have created two registered devices for the same device once when I installed one app, and a second when I installed another app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have purchased the full license for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I am requesting Adobe to create a way to always block Reader DC from ever downloading during scheduled updates. Reader DC always commandeers/overrides the default settings by file types and since I PAID for the full software product, I shouldn't have to reset my default program by file type literally every other day. Please change this. Please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?