Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

584 results found

1. My user name is teresitagmez2013@hotmail.com and I need to cancel my Acrobat Pro DC Subscription (one year). I need support to stop this because the Web page is not offering me this option through my account

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When in Excel, I want to load Adobe DX on top tab as default but it doesn't stay as default and I have to do add-in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have had the most unimaginably bad customer experience today with you products. I bought a new computer (MacBook) and attempted to load the software I purchased in 2015. For the last 8 hours I (or one of our people here at our company) have been trying to contact you or work through your chat capability or simply follow some instructions (not findable) to complete this simple task. No success. Could you please have someone contact me as soon as possible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am running Windows 10 and the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC was installed on my machine as an Update by Microsoft. I uninstalled it in error. Regardless, why would I have to buy Pro after the 7 day trial, when it was installed Free by Microsoft as part of Windows 10 update?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. cannot open after change to win10

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have using a registered Adobe Acrobat Pro XI. Lately I have upgraded by operating system to Windows 10. The registered Adobe Acrobat Pro XI always stop working and reported error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I am offered to try Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for 7 days. When I click the try-it-free button in the Adobe letter sent to me, then accept an installation, I find that I have no days left to try! See pictures.
    What is this??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Here's an idea. How about NOT having pop-up ads for a free version of Document Cloud on PAID versions of Acrobat Pro?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pls. rely Adobe acrobat licenses for time to time use w/out contracts or monthly paiment.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have fully paid Acrobat Pro DC for Windows PC. Inspite of this Adobe treats me as illegal user, makes me download AAM (around 86 MB). Then tells me that my copy of Acrobat is valid for 00 days. Mkaes me re-register the copy everyday. They have most incompetent customer care, which make you go in loop for hours without any solutions.

Do you get any sadistic pleasure in making your customers keep downloading acrobat everyday?

Are there any human beings I can talk to? or all only looped computers?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why does it say the update could damage my computer. I am sick of seeing update notifications and then after downloading the update it says this could damage my computer. Get your act together and stop doing this to your customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I had been using the trial version for Adobe acrobat pro dc and really liked the feature where when i was using the program on my surface pro it automatically detected that i was using the microsoft pen and i could just write on the pdf's. I purchased the student version of the program and when i went to do the same thing and it did not work. I contacted your customer service and the person said the feature was not available on the version i purchased and that i would have to buy a subscription to get that feature.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My idea is an automated system to stop overcharging and continuing monthly billing when a customer uninstalls Acrobat Pro from their Creative Cloud. Although I don't have it Acrobat Pro installed on any system I continue to be charged. As a loyal customer I would love to see this work properly so that I don't need to waste my time hunting for the money that is being removed from my account.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My Previous Company gave me Adobe Premium Acess now that that i don't have access to it anymore I am not even able to use adobe PDF viewer it asks me to buy premium and closes full software I need this to be fixed or else I will quit using adobe Acrobat this behaviour of the software is irritating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When Acrobat is initialized (or just now when a popup presents "new Acrobat" settings, for AI I believe), if the suggested settings are not accepted and the user goes in and selects a document display size, that size is fixed permanently for whenever a document is opened. This can't even be changed by going into general (global) Preferences in the software. This thus presents a problem that can only be resolved by deleting the preference setting key in the Registry and thus reinstall the master preferences. (Note that this happened to me today when an Adobe screen came up and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Every time there is an update my Acrobat Pro DC changes back to Acrobat Reader, and it is always a major pain, takes hours of my time to get the Acrobat Pro DC back again. This happens every couple of months.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Further to Case ID: E-001161228 - "You do not have access to this feature. Please contact your IT Admin for more details" When users want to perform a task which requires an Acrobat License a dialog box is shown which says "You do not have access to this feature. Please contact your IT Admin for more details." This is prompting users who have Acrobat licenses to contact our helpdesk asking why they have lost access. This message is misleading and just plain wrong. Please change it to "Please Sign In..." This is a simple fix and its baffling how this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unify the product installation so that the same installer provides Standard, Pro, and Reader functionality based on a feature switch. Even better, include all Acrobat licenses including Reader in the licensing portal so that all users can be mapped to the appropriate product level. All users should have an Adobe login and the product should simply adapt to the appropriate license feature based on the login.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?