Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

584 results found

1. When opening an Adobe document whether simply to read or to edit, the delays in opening this program while it reaches out to your servers to log in are RIDICULOUSLY slow. Please make this stop! This halts the use of the program in some cases for a minute or more while it tries to connect to your servers to authenticate my subscription. I pay a LOT of money each month for all these corp subscriptions and if this doesn't stop, I don't give a darn how "standard" adobe is in the market place, i'll drop you like a bad habit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Every time I try to access my adobe document cloud I'm constantly having to sign in and most of the time it doesn't even open.I mostly use ADOBE for work and it becomes very FRUSTRATING when i try to work and I can't access my documents!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want tabs back, I don't want multiple PDF documents opening up new windows. This is so important to me I purchased another product and convinced my company IT department to replace my Adobe license with that product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Everytime I open an Adobe Product, this error appears "Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application."

My trial is over and I have bought the product. I have the activation key but can't type it in anywhere. I also can't sign out because the option has gone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please give me the option to remove the splash screen as before.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the STATUS column back to the Admin Dashboard. When invitations to user are pending, Admins need to see that. If the user does not accept the invite in a specific amount of time, we re-assign the license to someone who will use the software.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unable to remove the Trial by any means. Unable to use Adobe for pdf now. No suggestion works and I will start looking for alternative software if it continues. My file shredder am worried it will remove 5 years of pdf Invoices. Never again will I try anything suggested by Adobe.
    The Trial version did not do as it suggested so Merry Christmas, hijacked by Adobe

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies that we could not meet your requirements. If you could be more specific as to what you were trying and where you faced issues, it would be helpful and perhaps we could resolve the scenario for you.

However, if you want to remove Acrobat Trial, simply uninstall Adobe Acrobat software. After that if you open a PDF file, it will ask which software should take ownership of PDF files.

8. I get a "limit reached" message when installing DC on home PC. The "limit reached" message says my email has been used to activate the software on 2 computers.

I'm signed into DC on my office PC and nowhere else that I can tell.

I’m signed into Adobe Scan app on my phone but I don’t have DC installed on my phone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've got a new Mac and Acrobat takes a long time to start up compared to other apps. It often has me using Apple Preview. Any way to make the whole thing lighter?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We are actively working on improving the performance and launch time for Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Reader and we take your feedback. I would also like to know from you whether you see the longer launch times when you open application first time after system reboot (called cold launch) , or when you subsequently quit and open application (warm launch). You should see warm launches should not take a whole lot of time.

Thanks,
    Karan

10. Acrobat keeps closing for no reason and it is NOT autosaving my files.I already pay a subscription fee every month and you want ANOTHER $80 to help me. I didn't choose to close the program I didn't have a choice and charging $80 for something that is YOUR fault is daylight robbery

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies for the trouble, can you provide the Acrobat version you are using. Also does Acrobat quits with a crash? if yes kindly provide the crash logs.

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I just installed CS6 Design & Web Premium but Acrobat Pro fails to install - period. I've tried 4 times now with the same failure (see attached screenshot). The website says I have 90 days of "Chat and Phone support" - but the support website is in an infinite loop - you never get a button to "chat" and no phone number is ever offered. How do I get help getting this installed?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When using JavaScript flattenPages use of the named parameters does not work. Using this.flattenPages(0, 5) will flatten pages 1 through 6 of an 8 page document but this.flattenPages({nStart: 0, nEnd: 6}) flattens all pages.

Acrobat Pro subscription 2017.009,2044, Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Over and over waste time downloading and trying to install patch to file C:\config.msi\PT56F8.tmp. It has probably been updated by other means, and can no, longer be modified by this patch. This error comes from Adobe Updater, and has occurred repeatedly over the past several months. Nuisance time waster, and BIG interruption of task in progress. Would appreciate correcting sloppy programming.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As admin assigning licenses to users could I also have the ability to Carbon Copy when sending out the "invitation with instructions"?

Managers would like to be CC when the invite goes out to new users.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, when I open Acrobat pro DC I get an constant error message. see the attached file.

I already repaired the installation but with no success. what can I do?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why don't you be more like Microsoft. One e-mail address or sign-in gets you everything. One sign-in, All your licenses are there. Plus unlike your Adobe.com, when I sign into the page, I get more ads and how great it is. Instead in O365, all my apps are there and I can quickly find the DOWNLOADS and install the application. All done without the Adobe Ads cloud ****. I never had a problem with installing the apps on my computer.

For example, O365 home edition, As long as I sign in, it doesn't matter, the product will install on all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This product is such a pain to use. If it were not required for the forms I am using, I would delete it and never look at it again. In fact, as soon as I am done with the form I am using, I will remove the product and hope to never use it again. I will also contact the people that require me to use Acrobat and tell them I will cancel their service as filling in their forms using Acrobat is too clunky and not convenient. Even opening Acrobat requires me to sign in. what a dumb idea.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have Acrobat DC installed as a part of Creative Cloud because I need it to do my work as a graphic designer. In meanwhile my IT dept pushes Reader to all the stations. I can have both installed, but why the Reader so aggressively and violating all the settings sets itself as a default PDF viewer while I want to work in DC all the time? If I set Acrobat DC as a default PDF viewer it should stay as a default viewer!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?