Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

595 results found

1. For three main reasons, students commonly have trouble writing research papers. They are unable to comprehend the language, the writing style, or the subject.
    This is why students in Los Angeles seek the help of SourceEssay Dissertation Proofreading Services. Our business provides students with the opportunity to purchase research papers online.
    There are four easy suggestions that can help you improve the quality of your research papers.
    To begin, each activity is accompanied by a set of instructions that explain how to perform the task. It also describes the structure, referencing style, length, and, most importantly, uniqueness of the assignment.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to propose that in the drop-down list application we can add a long text to it and that it appears completely on the form. I currently have a problem with this since the texts in my drop-down list are long and unfortunately they do not appear completely on the form. It would be interesting to add a parameter which authorizes the line to return itself automatically as it is possible in Excel. Thanks very much !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug is in the Properties window. If you enter something in the Name field, select all, and hit the tab key to go to Tooltip to paste that in there, Acrobat jumps to the next Field in the order instead of the next entry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug Report - In JavaScript, it's common practice to format the code to make it more readable by using the TAB key to indent text. This has worked fine in all previous versions of Adobe Acrobat that I've used. However, in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, pressing the TAB key moves the text to the right once, as it should, but then the focus moves to the OK button to close the Editor. The focus should stay in the Editor so TAB can be pressed again to move the text further to the right. It is EXTREMELY inconvenient to have to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Attaching an example. I see the same issue in other posts but no examples or resolution. Can view filled out form if opened with Reader, Chrome, etc., but looks blank in Pro.
    Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. doug815
    New Here , Nov 24, 2021

I am working on a form inserting the date. I was hoping to add the day of the week with the date format. I checked on the format and went to the custom selection and inserted dddd mm/dd/yyyy. The hurdle I am trying to get past is, when I go to select a date, I receive a javascript error message telling me that it is the incorrect format that I should use dddd mm/dd/yyyy. I am JavaScript challenged, LOL. Am I missing a setting somewhere or something? Any guidance or assistance would be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe needs to allow users to upload separate PDF files, which are from the same template, and not change the text. I am unable to change the text field because that will change the original document. If I have 3 products using the same original pdf. Adobe needs to allow me to check a box not changing the text. or locking each sheet as its own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been marketing my PDF forms with many graphics and buttons for about 8 years. The bugs caused by the switch to DC years ago was not backwards compatible—but eventually fixed.

The latest update to DC is acting very oddly. There has always been a lag for screen redraw but now my machine is “bouncing” and it takes several minutes to enter text in a simple line with 4 fields.

I rebuilt the form with less graphics with no luck. I’m working on a Mac with the newest iOS and newest version of DC. Any suggestions?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow people to highlight and change the font of selected words and sections of text within form fields.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I recently updated my Adobe license and noted that the new version no longer provides the 'Actions', 'Format', 'Validate' and 'Calculate' options when I create a new form. Have these functionalities been removed or am I not finding them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I recently updated my Adobe license and noted that the new version no longer provides the 'Actions', 'Format', 'Validate' and 'Calculate' options when I create a new form. Have these functionalities been removed or am I not finding them?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create 'object styles' for interactive text fields and buttons which allows the user to specify the attributes of the field which can then be applied to newly created fields

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently when you select the Format in Text Field Properties you can select "Special" and select Social Security Number, however this format is a US only format, for Canadians our format is ###-###-###.
    This would be helpful to have when creating a fillable application.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a feature that allows for inserting multiple signature fields/tabs in one go and not individually, the same request for check boxes please.
    In addition a feature that automatically recognise an adjustment to the size of a inserted field for the next preceding fields to be inserted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Adobe,

Unfortunately all Browsers send an error message to the user if he/she wants to open a dynamic XFA form file.You offer some solution in your help to configure local systems etc... That does not help organizers of events. The end user is often not capable or wants to follow these instructions nd refuses to use XFA based forms. Is there a perspective that there will be a solution for the browser to open these files like back in the days..?. The status quo is hurting the image of PDFs a bit...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow option for pages to be on "loop" not in full-screen mode to automatically navigate back to the first page after the last.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Using PDF XFA forms created with Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES4. Data stored in a Microsoft Access database is converted to an XML file and then imported into a blank PDF XFA form using importXFAData. My workgroup has been using this feature for over three years with huge success/satisfaction. With the recent update, the xml import stopped working leaving the PDF form fields blank. Any work around or update planned?

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2020.013.20074
    Microsoft Access 2016 with VBA Version 7.1.1108
    VB code clip:
    Dim AcroApp As Object
    Dim theForm As Object
    Dim jso As Object
    Set AcroApp =…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just like text boxes, check boxes, dropdown lists, etc are available controls to add to a form, it would be great to have a slider control as well. This control should be able to be horizontal or vertical, specify the default location of the slider, specify min and max values for a 0 - 100 percentage of the slider and assign a value to the percentage starting at the min to the max (IE 0% of the slider could be a value of 0 and a value of 100% could be 500 and a value of 50% would be 250…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am creating a fillable PDF and the users need to be able to add an image. I tried using "Add an Image Field" with Prepare Form, but the users are unable to add the image when they open the PDF in Mac Preview. Most of our clients use Mac Preview to open and fill PDFs we need to make this compatible!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?