Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

595 results found

1. The option "AutoTag Form Fields" is still visible within the Acrobat UI and has been broken since an update was pushed September 2020. I understand from working through the Admin Console that there are no plans to fix this.

"AutoTag Form Fields" is a very important function for PDF remediation. Since this option was broken three years ago, remediators have to manually tag every form field.

Please bring this back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. All forms that I personally made with the exception of DA 31s are blank now. I have made all my counseling work back in 2021 and are now showing up blank. All my work from February are blank and I don't know why. This is a real inconvenience as I use all my work as a background for future counselings to make them better. please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Every time I add a photo to the boxes where I attach the photo for the report, adobe crashes. I have not had an issue with this until today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Right now I use PAGE LABELS to split a pdf into single page .eps, or .tiff files, but it won't do it for PDF files. I want to be able to make an action that when I use PAGE LABELS, split a multi page PDF file into single PDF Files. I don't want to click 12 times and go to tools,organize pages........

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When viewing Properties dialog box of any field provide navigation (forward and back) buttons that move the view to the same Properties tab of the next (or previous) field in the current form being edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When viewing Properties dialog box of any field provide navigation (forward and back) buttons that move the view to the same Properties tab of the next (or previous) field in the current form being edited.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I build all our business processing forms and agreements in LiveCycle Designer. Once the document is set up, I save the file. I then do a 'Save as Other-->Reader Extended PDF-->Enable More Tools (including form fill-in and save)'. This allows the end user to open the PDF in Adobe Reader, fill in the form fields, and save the completed form to their computer. This week, when attempting to do what I have been doing the past several years with this 'Save as Other' function, I get an error message "This document could not be Reader Enabled."

I sincerely hope this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As folks fill out a web form, the additional step of having to click a link in your email to finish the submission is a pain and I would prefer being to turn that off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reader version 2022.003.20263 (latest as of 11/10/22) Emailing does not work

We have a fillable PDF form that emails the data. The form has been working for years. Uninstalling Reader and installing an older version makes the emailing feature work again. Updating to the latest version, makes it stop working.

The email preference setting in Reader is set to a Gmail account. With Reader version 2021.001.20135 after clicking the submit button a browser window opens and allows you to log into the Gmail account and Reader creates the message in the Drafts folder (as it should). Upgrade to Reader version…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to have the vertical alignment to be part of the regular forms properties.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In a 100 page document there is a need to have many fillable forms with submit buttons. Now when you click submit, the entire 100 page document and the fillable form is submitted. Separate fillable forms need to be submitted individually and not include the entire 100 pages.
    Also, the clear button clears all the forms, not just the selected form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello, I am writing this because of my like for adobe as a company normally i wouldn't bother giving feedback of this nature only I know Adobe might use this info well.

While trying to use PDF merger as a part of Adobe Acrobat i found it difficult to navigate and overall a little laborious.
    i instead ended up using a competitor instead maybe, it brought me through the sign in process 2-3 times (frustrating) . I couldn't find how to download my file after i merged. used it two days ago and worked immediately. I presume its because i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My form uses javascript to perform simple calculations and exclusion of checkboxes that otherwise would not be compatible with radiobuttons. It works fine on all bowsers except Safari. Javascript is enabled! So, what finicky part of Apple is treating Acrobat as “noncompliant” and not allowing it to execute? Is there some Document javascript I can add, or perhaps some Document Metadata that allows the Acrobat javascript to execute?

These are both the latest versions so dont refer me to some outdated references on plugins that no longer apply.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have a formula like this.getField("FieldName").exist, that returns a true or false depending on weather or not the field exists

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. combining E Signed PDFs, You give an instruction message: Go To Settings to preserve the E-Signatures. Problem is, there is NO SETTING button or Option. Fix your message with the correct place to go. OR, How about this idea...Instead of the stupid message, give us a Box or link to click that actually IS the Settings Area or Fixes the issue you are describing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PDF form fields have a dialog box that allows you to enter specific size and location parameters. Text boxes should have the same functionality. Dragging text boxes around and eyeballing the alignment is unacceptable. I need to be able to type in the exact distance from the top (or bottom), and left side, as well as the exact height and width of the text box. This is in line with every other GUI form tool I've used since 1996. I don't expect Acrobat to be a full composition program, but precision placement of text isn't too much to ask.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Problem: When adding calculations to a document, the checkboxes in that same document flash a keyboard when checked. Without the calculations, the checkboxes do not do this. Document 4 does not have calculations. 4C has calculations. You can see the difference in the behavior of the checkboxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. BUG:
    After using form field auto detection, the program crashes to desktop (without any errors) as soon as any field is clicked on or when attempting to add a new field. Leaving the Prepare Form tool works as intended; the crash only happens when attempting to work further with the tool. Leaving and reentering the tool still causes crashes.

WORKAROUND:
    The only way I've found to prevent this is to use the "Export Data" tool (the .fdf export one). Once the data is exported, things seem to work fine, without even requiring a re-import or anything like that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Always use a professional PDF merge tool for a risk-free and efficient PDF merge process. It is the most reliable and advanced solution to merge multiple PDF files into bulk. Users can easily and quickly perform the bulk operation with an option to save the attachments separately. PDF merge tool maintains high data security and integrity throughout the process. Users are also allowed to merge encrypted PDF files without any data alteration. Moreover, they can provide the custom folder name with the location of the resultant file.

Visit- https://www.macsonik.com/pdf-merge/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?