Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1500 results found

1. Just came here to say how much I hate the new look. Pages should be on left, tools on right!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I HATE ADOBE. EVERY TIME IT IS "UPDATED", IT IS COMPLETELY CHANGED, BEYOND CONFUSING, USELESS, AND CAUSES OUR WHOLE COMPANY TO START LEARNING HOW TO USE IT ALL OVER, FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN. IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, AND THE ONLINE HELP IS OUTDATED AND USELESS DUE TO THE CHANGES. PICK A DESIGN/OPERATION/FUNCTIONALITY AND LEAVE IT ALONE! wtf.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It makes no sense that customizing the tool bar is limited in that the default tools can't be deleted or even moved lower. Same goes for the side panel. Same goes for the navigation bar. Everyone uses the product differently, requiring/preferring widely varied views and tools. I don't see why adobe wouldn't provide full customization in order to better serve every user. Some of the default icons are ones I will absolutely never click on but I have no choice but to have and keep them in the prime and easiest to access locations on the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New update is making it difficult to use Adobe for simple PDF things as previously used. We may have to unfortunately cancel our subscription if we are not allowed to revert to the previous version and use another PDF viewing and editing software.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Okay - so this morning, Acrobat decided to switch into "new acrobat" mode. Yay! Except for the fact that all of my documents open in new tabs in the same window now - which is terribly inconvenient for me. What's worse, is that the option to turn this off has been removed from Preferences. 30 minutes ago, I could go Edit->Preferences->General and clear the "Open documents as new tabs in the same window" option. Now, after it switch to "new acrobat" mode, this option is no longer available. So I switched back to "old acrobat". Boo!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Literally everything is in a new place and I can't find anything. The stuff i need to look at the most is now way over on the side of my screen instead of being in the center. The icons have been redesigned and now i have to mouseover things to know what they are. Stuff i need is hidden away in corners. Completely un-intuitive. No way to adjust layout. It's taking me longer to do what i need and now i have to complain about it to you too.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The latest version of Acrobat is horrible. Why did you have to completely flip the entire interface so it is backward. The tools are not readily accessible as they were before. This is a terrible idea. Please offer an option to change the interface back to the tool we know and can use quickly and efficiently. I'm trying to get work done!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Acrobat UI no longer has the option to open to open multiple files in separate windows and defaults to multiple files as tabs in one window. I found the option of great use with older versions. Please bring back this option.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New adobe is just horrible! Not user friendly whatsoever, too many clicks, cant sign or edit text simply like I used to. I used to love it , now it's become a hassle! Why would you do this?! I rather use an online bootleg version. I most likely will end my subscription- it's not worth the trouble. I work efficiently, and this update has done the opposite to my work. I simply don't have time, now that you guys have made it more complicated!!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please stop tinkering with the UI. I know UI/UX designers need SOMETHING to do, but really?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Side panel page navigation are you stupid? who looks at the bottom right corner. at the very least let me choose what tools go where and the floating toolbar on the left is just lazy. finally if you are going to roll out a new one for all that is holy let me move my customizations with me.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Swapping the bookmarks pane and the tools pane is a stupid idea with no benefit for your users. Please go back to the old interface. If I have to use a new one I might as well just view documents in the browser and stop using Acrobat.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. the new one is absolutely terrible!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new Adobe is disaster. It is hopeless to use. It is not stable, all the times i need to close it by task menager. All the tools is not simple to find. Even to make comments to document You need to spend fiew minutes to find option. All the many was moved to reverse side, to right, when earlier was on left. All tools is hidden and hard to fine anything. All the times the program blokking changes, and ask for confirm at documents is safety.
    Wake up, You lost the clients, the concurrance is far away from You…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This new version of adobe reader is not useful at all. I have just wasted a half hour trying to find the "Find" tool. I want the old version back - I wasn't even offered an option to keep it even without support. When things are not broke, don't trying fixing them.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The new toolbar is too big, when I make it the smaller version it's blocking some of the type on the pages. The old space where this was is literally empty on the right side next to the scroll.
    Change it back PLEASE

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I want to remove some of the tool or change their order but the «default» tools cannot be change. For example, for me I never use the signature tool so it is annoying to always have this tool in my bar.

I also agree with other comments I saw that the tool bar should not overlap the content of the PDf.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In previous versions of Adobe Standard, we are able to organize pages orientation using the small feature that appears as we linger on that page. However, during the 2 previous updates, this feature seems to not work and we have to rotate using the Organize Page side bar. Please look into this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I really struggles with the new version, I give it a chance but I think the new interface its less efficient than before, it takes me longer to do the same tasks.

But the major problem for me it's the lag! It lag so much than I canno't use the zoom on my PDF and that's an tool that I need to use all the time.

My acrobat is up to date and I run it on a brand new mac book pro M2 max so, the problem seem to really come from Adobe Acrobat. Please I need Acrobat every…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I HATE the new UI. Bring back the old one. I can't get Acrobat to change the page size. Every setting I try doesn't do it. I'm publishing a book that's 8 x5.25 and no matter what I do, the f---ing PDF is still 8x11. I DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH THE OLD UI.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 74 75
  • Don't see your idea?