Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1527 results found

1. I totally get that you want to tell people about new features of your application but I don't need it to STAY in the interface. It is extremely annoying that I cannot turn off this banner. Give me a way to get rid of the **** thing

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Download Cloud Migration Tool and export emails from one webmail to another webmail account. Sometimes, users want to migrate emails from one cloud to another cloud due to some requirements. This software is really helpful in performing the migration.No need to transfer complete database of IMAP server as the tool comes with an advanced filter by which users can move only desired folders like Inbox, outbox, drafts, etc. from one IMAP Server to another. The size of mailboxes does not matter, one can easily migrate webmail emails of one account. you can easily migrate complete cloud emails from one to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a Late 2015 27" iMac with Retina screen, as well as an external (non-Retina) monitor (1680x1050).
    When moving Acrobat's application window from the external monitor to the iMac's Retina screen, most of the displayed page fails to automatically redraw... only the top left of the page displays. Zooming or otherwise changing the view percentage brings it all back. Current version 2022.001.20112, but it has been happening for previous versions as well. Screen shots attached (copy has been blurred for privacy)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Since replacing my 2x Dell 27" displays with 2x Apple Studio 27" displays a few weeks ago, Acrobat 'CMD 0' (Zoom to Page Level / Fit Page in Window) no longer works.

If I use 'CMD 0' or set PDF viewing settings or document properties to Fit Page or Fit Height, the page is displayed larger than the window. This means if I then press the page down button on my keyboard, the page just scrolls up a bit to show the bottom of the current page. I have to press 'CMD -' to zoom out a little bit (which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Each and every time I split a PDF, I must manually set the folder I want the files to save to. I should be able to set the folder path one time and Acrobat will default to that same folder next time I split a PDF. This goes for all the settings whenever splitting a PDF. It would save me time if Acrobat remembered what options I used last when splitting a file. For instance, if I split a file and used the "Use top level bookmarks" option, the next time I go to split a PDF I shouldn't have…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I build most of my presentation decks in Illustrator and export to PDF for Acrobat. It would be useful to have my cursor act like a red-dot laser pointer for presentations.

Now that so many meetings are remote (Zoom) it would be nice to have more robust presentation features.

PowerPoint has this feature, but I hate PowerPoint.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is the limitation of the sensing method that it could only load a single contact from a Multiple VCF File. For this purpose, one may need to split the VCF file to multiple connections manually.

It is an uncomplicated process that when observed correctly will make multiple vcf files.

In this post, one can comprehend all the steps required to split multiple vCard. Repeat the steps precisely as noted in the post to avoid data loss.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/split-vcf.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am using Prepare Form to insert fields so I can fill out a form.
    For some reason all of my fields display text upside down when I type in them using "fill and sign".
    I can go back to "Prepare Form" and change the property of "Orientation" from 180 to 0. However, I never set any of the fields to 180. This is a bug. Also, I can not select multiple fields and set them all to 0 degree orientation at once.

This is a very poor user experience. I would use different software in a heartbeat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In the Adobe CC programs, you can always save a workspace. I'd love to have that in Acrobat, too. Everytime the program updates, my tools in the right vertical tool bar go back to default and sometimes also the tools in the horizontal toolbar do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat Signed out without warning on opening it on another machine when using the same Adobe Account. Its okay for Acrobat to work on One machine at a time, but if its opened on another machine using the same account, Acrobat should give a warning before closing the application which may result in loss of important ongoing work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Guides do not show in the rulers when you drag them from the ruler. Previous version did show the guides, so when you drag out from the ruler, you can see the exact location in inches on the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You've been asked to do this for years. MAKE IT HAPPEN finally. I mean come on. It's about time you gave "pro" users pro tools, such as being able to FULLY customize our Acrobat workspace so that amateur annoyances such as this can go away forever. If I want hand holding I'll ask for it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was reviewing an extensive legal document over several days, and making notes as I went. Today as I was typing, the program simply closed. When I opened it up, all my notes were gone. Not just the unsaved ones. ALL of them. Days of work are gone. Definitely looking for alternatives since this one is a waste of my time and resources. Also, this bug entry is obnoxious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow users to assign unique icons to custom commands in the toolbar.

Currently, all custom commands/actions in a tool bar use the same icon so the user must remember the order they are in and/or mouseover the icon to see the tooltip in order to confirm they are clicking on the right command.

It would be nice if we could choose from, say, a list of 25 or 50 icon images and assign them to the actions as a way of helping to quickly identify which is which (kind of like how Microsoft's quick access toolbar does in Word/Excel, etc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We used to see a blue banner in Acrobat Pro which contained the Microsoft AIP setting for the document (when applied). Now we see only the lock icon in the upper left. I have confirmed the registry setting per the attached instructions is in place. Has this banner display been removed from Acrobat Pro?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copy text in a PDF without line breaks at each visible line. Attachments are: 1) bad copy behavior in Acrobat, 2) proper copy behavior in Mac Preview.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With Rulers turned on, you can click and hold on the Vertical or Horizontal Ruler and drag down into the document to check where on the document a particular section is - or to line up multiple items etc.. Up until version 2020, when you were dragging your line into place, you could see the line to place it very accurately, but now in 2021 you cannot see the line until you release the mouse button

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro ("Continuous Release" version 21.11.20039.0), I understand how to search multiple PDF's, but I want to constrain the search to multiple OPEN PDF's. I don't want to look in ALL the files in a folder, and I prefer not to move the relevant files to a subfolder (although that is the workaround hack I have to use for now).

You should add a feature that allows the user to search within OPEN documents. Please and thank you

(User context: I am working on a review article, and citing various published studies. I can't remember which…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I set the Window settings to Spreadsheet Split and then double-click the handle to remove the horizontal split, Acrobat crashes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The signature dialog forms in Adobe Acrobat on macOS feature a default button (in blue) that do not trigger when hitting the return key on the keyboard, which in my view should happen. Any chance of supporting this long-held convention? Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?