Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. Acrobat Pro Version 2023.006.20320 Not showing document size in lower left. "Always show document page size" is on, but will not show. Other users reporting same bug. Also with this update scroll bars do not show up unless you begin to scroll with mouse touch and disappear quickly before you can grab. Both of these are problems with professional use of this software.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If it ain't broke why "fix" it? The latest Adobe Acrobat is horrendous re: changes to the interface and functionality. Basic things like zoom function, where to access tools, or go to the next page have changed - why?! You're making people who have used Acrobat for years CHANGE the way they work, breaking workflow. It's slow to load and do most actions and hard to find things. I HATE it when Adobe moves things around like this. Please stop making arbitrary changes that break workflow for regular users.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Former versions of Acrobat (I believe versions 10 and below), prior to Acrobat DC, had the capability of showing tools on two rows at the top of the document pane and suggest consideration for returning to that type of user interface.

The lack of colorization of icons in DC, the basic shapes and the inability to show nearly all tools in the toolbar makes it very difficult and time consuming to edit and markup documents. Detailed, colorized tool icons of old, combined with the ability of truly customizable, multiple toolbars would make Acrobat much more productive.

Is there any way…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I lost 2 days thinking I could put things back - 2 DAYS of WORK!!!!!!
    Adobe didn't even tell me they changed my program, the way it looked, operated etc! It took me an hour to find the phone number. Then to have me tell them RESET (which I don't remember where it was) was going to take me back to my app from before the update. SHAME ON ADOBE!!!! We have to get our work done over the weekend now. I want a REFUND and Acrobat should have had more insight on this before rolling the update out to…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back the interface where all tools are at the top. In the latest interface various functions are spread out amoung the upper left corner, the top right corner, the bottom left corner, and then some more in the menu bar at the top. Um, who thought this was a good idea?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Seriously...in the middle of working I get slapped with a "new" look on my PDFs! ALL my customized toolbars are gone! No more controls at the top...they are magically and permanently moved to the right side...optional tools on the left.... nothing is where I WANT IT!!! JUST...WHY?!?!?!?!?! Why fix something that wasn't broken? Why not leave it up to the user to have more control of the interface? Why be like Microsoft? By the way, the "disable new acrobat" is useless and only wants me to restart the program only to have some pop up bar show up at the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The AI Assistant is not something I am interested in. The button for it appears even though the feature is disabled and it is very easy to hit it, as it is right next to buttons I use all the time. I would like to make it go away, but that, I'm told by Adobe tech support, is impossible.

Having a feature that is still in beta and that is of no use to me brought to my attention so often is annoying. (It's the one colorful button in a corner of the screen where the USEFUL buttons are all…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Th new userinterface is all over the place. We have a big grey unused border at the right and some random icons and tools at the left. It's not possible to move te tools from the left to the right, so theres always a toolbox above the pdf I want to read, while the right border is half empty. This is horrible, non-efficient and really annoying while reading.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. PLEASE....please.....don't ever disable or fail to support the "Disable New Acrobat" in View. The new interface is awful and there is no real support for it. Took me a half-hour to figure out "find and replace" and still didn't get it to work well. Stamps are in a bad place.

All ok as long as this isn't forced on us until a LARGE volume of help and online answers to questions builds up...like in 2026.

Carl Hartmann, Attorney
    carl@carlhartmann.com

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What an irritating user interface seriously. I wonder if the interface designers ever work on their own product. No sense of where to place the tool and task bars. What is the ease of accessibility have you guys created?. Please change back to the previous version. This is the most nonthought of update.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The quick action floating toolbar cannot be moved or docked, which means it is constantly hovering over the document, covering the upper left corner of the document. There should be an option to move or dock this toolbar so that users can view their documents unobstructed.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Go to menu in the upper left corner (3 horizontal bars) and select from there "Disable New Acrobat".

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your new "internet/mobile friendly" interface being forced on desktop users is bad customer service. It makes me seriously consider using/purchasing a competitor's product and never coming back to Adobe.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Pro is for PROFESSIONALS, but the new interface has been designed by some art student with no sense for FUNCTIONALITY. For a desktop/laptop user (most offices): The menus need to be in one/logical place, not distributed in three directions. The buttons need to be larger and legible. The one good new feature is the ability to customize menus. Keep that. Junk everything else and let's go back to getting our work done. We don't need this silliness. As has been said by others, this new interface sucks.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search function does not work.

When pressing ctrl+F, the search option appears but does not find anything. Even when I'm staring right at the word or text I typed in the search box. How can a basic function like this be broken and still get released? This is a complete waste of time and productivity for anyone that relies on this function to search large documents. Please fix this or give us the option to roll back to a version that actually works.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't like the left Tools Pane, and the new updates unable to permanently closed. This setting is not working as well > Menu > Preference > Documents > Remember the current state of tools pane. It makes my document screen smaller when I minimize Adobe and I always have to click close button for the tools pane, waste of time. 1 star for the updates.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new look has moved everything around. It is also unintuitive and awkward, making it very difficult to find and use things I need to use frequently. There is also no option to resize panes (which the old interface had), and I can't move toolbars around or otherwise customize it to be closer to what I am familiar with. To use the new look I have to re-learn everything. In the past updates were done to provide improvements without making major changes to layout, why change something that was working well? It's OK to change things bit by bit. Users…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I loved Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2022.003.20282. I detest version 2024.001.20604. The old tools were far more user friendly and reliable. The new tools are clumsy, the new version keeps pushing the AI tools that I don't want, the new version tries to default to file protection which prohibits me from highlighting text. Speaking of highlighting, the old version let me highlight text with one click, the new version makes me click multiple times and then forgets my choice, wasting time and effort.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?