Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. I'm really confused: every time I open a file Adobe Acrobat DC freezes for several seconds, as if it is trying to connect to the network before it can continue. This wastes a lot of time every time because it ends up freezing for 10 seconds or more. This situation is unacceptable. I bought the original product instead of using compatible shareware just to have the highest quality. I expect that when I upload a file, it will be available immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. YOU MADE A MESS!!!

Why have you changed so drastically the user interface? Now even the easiest action has became complicate!!! Grrrrrr...!!!!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Worst interface change ever! I am in the print graphics industry and I rely heavily on the ability to view my PDF page sizes. Removing the page scaling size from the toolbar along with a place to shortcut my most used tools was a slap in the face to your core user base.

Leave those features alone!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not only is the website I'm physically on garbage, but whatever minion at Adobe thought that mirroring the interface in Adobe Acrobat was a good idea doesn't have half of their brain in their skull. A new intuitive design? When the majority of people who've been using your product for years now can't do half of the tasks it's taken them to do in a half hour now takes 2 hours and a number of crashes, can't really say this is an improvement. Quick tools? I can't remove the ones that are in the toolbar, and there's room for about…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please bring back the open pdf's in new windows option. I use Alt-Tab to switch between documents. For some reason the development team didn't think that was important anymore and excluded this option in the new interface. Bring it back! stop taking away features.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why in the world did you have to change user interface so drastically? Icons moved left to right, top to bottom, etc. Who needs that? What is the purpose other than self-serving some psychopathic front-end software engineer? You seem to desire losing your loyal users - now I need to spend hours trying to figure out what is where and will be much less productive for the coming weeks. Shame on you!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm just going to stop using adobe. The new interface makes what I wan't to do impossible and frustrating. Go back to the older interface and check with your users before making untested and badly designed changes. Mac Preview for me from now.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have been using Adobe Reader for a little while now as have many others and am curious if anyone at all ever asked for a new layout? I am very used to the locations on the old ones and now I have to wander around figuring out where any little thing is located and what the new silly little icons mean. This was force fed by an automatic update and it is awful. If its not broke.....

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Nearly each time I open adobe it pops up and reminds me I can edit PDFs
    I GOT IT
    I GET IT
    I JSUT WANT TO #$(!( READ MY GOD DAMMED ($!(! PDF .

I miss the early 2000's when Adobe worked, was relaible ,and didn't constantly **** stuff around

For example, I needed to redact a PDF, it only let me select text but the PDF was improperly created so the text colums were all over the place.
    All I needed to do was drop a simple redcatiion box, SIMPLE

Fire your project manager, get some real…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The current layout of Adobe for basic text functions is confusing and inconvenient. I wish Adobe would be kinder to their customers and improve its products instead of impeding its customers. I don't want to support Adobe but I have to. I don't want to be a *****. I am a person, not a user. I think and do. An interface does not even begin to sum up what happens as I work with Adobe and do other things. Yuck.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Acrobat UI no longer has the option to open to open multiple files in separate windows and defaults to multiple files as tabs in one window. I found the option of great use with older versions. Please bring back this option.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Glad I'm not alone. I'm a former Ux designer for a CAD company. The user interface is the absolute worst experience I've ever encountered. Take a hint from Blue Beam and design a ribbon, or get out of the business. Attached is just a tiny example. Extracting a page from a document, and I see TWO dialog boxes? On top of not being able to find anything related to production/markups, it's constantly freezing, and Task Manager in Windows is my only friend at that point.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What happened to Acrobat? A perfectly good UI scrapped for a bulky, screen hogging, unfriendly experience. Did everyone lose their minds during the pandemic? It sure feels like it. I know Adobe likes to make customers re-learn all it's software with every new version but this is exceptional. Very rude. Not happy.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You've made my job so much more difficult.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Message from Adobe: "If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.

In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC."

I will translate this for you.

If you have software that you love and that works, that is responsive, and that is stable, please stop using it. We have something fantastic for you!

The interface is impossible to learn and understand,
    It regularly crashes,
    The scroll bars don't work,
    It regularly crashes, …

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The newest version of acrobat reader does not show the full file name at the top, only on the tab. When you have multiple tabs you can't see the full file name of the tab you are currently on and I think that is a step down from the previous version.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new version of Acrobat is the worst program I have ever seen in any category. I dont usually use vulgar language, but the long list of 4 letter words available would be the only way to fully describe the latest user interface. Everyone makes mistakes, but the entire team that is responsible for this product should be fired. All tools and details needed to navigate and manipulate a file were so easy prior to this useless version.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Is working at Adobe really that boring that your developers change menus and layouts ongoing, just for fun, forgetting / letting out functions?
    Maybe the last step for us to go for an alternative with the whole company.
    Maybe your developers should go for a training reg. does and donts reg. user interfaces,.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new UI is not user friendly... it was supposed to improve the user experience, but you failed here. You have to go several layers of submenus to get a function that was previously available in one click... Thankfully you can disable the new acrobat to go back to the old UI, but this option will probably dissapear in time. So please check users' priorities before big changes.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?