Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

163 results found

1. Others have called for it, but I’ll add my voice as a frequent Acrobat Pro DC for Mac. Give us the option to turn on/ the annoying home screen. Thanks for your positive response.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to disable all the sharing **** on the right side of the toolbar so it isn't there anymore and the much needed real estate (since you ruined the UI back around Acrobat IX or X).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The header of my Adobe is all whited out and I cannot click on anything or see what to click on. Even the minimize and exit don't allow me to click on them and if I do they close the application behind adobe. Are you aware of this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When Use the "Find" function, the words no longer highlight. They just become a Very subtle rainbow color. Same thing if I try to actually use the highlighter tool. It's really hard to determined what I've highlighted, because it doesn't visually reverse the colors as I select the words. Only once I release the mouse does the highlight appear and I can see I if have highlighted things correctly.

This happens both in DC 2018 as well as DC 2019. It started a couple of weeks ago.

When the new DC version came out I went into Preferences and UNCHECKED…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This new icon makes my computer look like it has some fatal disease. Please do something about it. Who makes decisions about the new icon design? IT is not only confusing, but hard to identify and locate files. Please revise it again, soon...don't wait another 10 years.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Adobe reader, I select Page Display -> Two Page View on a large wide monitor. I then select Full Screen mode, and Reader forces me back to one page - after I've clearly indicated I want two. Why? This is an obvious user interface bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The tools option for Adobe Pro causes application to crash. I have downloaded latest version of Adobe Pro and it is still crashing. Running on Macintosh High Sierra operating system which is up to date as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There needs to be a "swipe" option or at least a centered option, maybe an interactive option, that allows for the switching of tabs not visible in the toolbar but are open in reader. I have 15 tabs open and if I'm on just about anywhere on the screen I have to precisely navigate to these tiny, poorly positioned, pointer arrows to get back to the previous tabs which are no longer displayed and hidden from view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the highlight and similar type items that are more common easier to locate and have showing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I've set 'page zoom to defualt width' in 4 different areas and i can't get the desired behavior of keeping the same zoom level when I click betwen chapters (short of manually setting the click>go to behavior for each chapter). Main properties doesn't have an effect and neither does setting the default page zoom from the properties menu accessed from the side panel (with all the chapter links). The top bar page zoom is reset after every chapter jump.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The point of origin of the rulers in Acrobat professional is at the top left of the medium size of the pdf. It would be very handy to select a checkbox in the preferences to set this point to the upper left of the trim box instead of the mediabox. - OR it would be nice to change this point of origin like in InDesign. This way it is much easier to check distances or sizes of elements in Acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. All other software have movable rulers, it is handy to be able to adjust your starting point when checking positions of elements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why does Adobe go out of its way to make Adobe Acrobat so hard to use? It is not well organized with tools and commands spread everywhere on the screen. Worse, there seems to be zero logic as to how it is organized--except that it appears to be in the most confusing way possible. So frustrating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get rid of new version. You have added so much eye candy that simple tasks have become difficult. Fire your staff and live off the royalties of your old version. Your harrassed users will thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be helpful if the layout grid could be made transparent under Preferences>Units & Guides>Layout Grid. It's a very useful feature but occasionally it aligns with important elements like negative signs and hides them. Ideally the opacity would be an adjustable %, but a checkbox that toggles some set amount would work too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GO BACK TO THE OLD AND VERY WORKABLE INTERFACE. I WILL NOW MOVE FILES TO AN OLDER MACHINE. GOOD GOING!! AND THANKS FOR PAYING ATTENTION TO OTHERS LIKE MYSELF WHO HAVE MADE SIMILAR COMMENTS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When I first snap the window to the side it fills half the screen perfectly just how it's supposed to, but after opening and closing some pdf's I start to notice that the window is no longer a snug fit to the sides and I have to re-snap it again. It just seems that over time the window shrinks a tad.

I'm using a TCL 44" Roku TV (second display) & Nvidia Quadro P1000

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. version 2019 : put back active option for customise the interface, like remove the home screen when no document is open, and like display option Zoom disactive. These two options in the preferences panel do not function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make the giant splash screen close when documents close. Also make it default to a SMALLER size if I have resized it in a previous session. Stop making your software overbearing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. it would be really handy to have a preview to trim line
    meaning it blocks out the bleed.

the way it's available in InDesign -