Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1525 results found

1. I use Adobe Pro at work. I comment and mark up blueprints for parts in the automotive industry. The update moving the menu items to a side panel was completely needless, and as you did so you removed features or hid them to where they were effectively removed. I can add text but can I change the font or color? Maybe. Can't find it though. Custom stamps to add? Good luck finding them, and when you do get your clicking finger ready. This thing is awful!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow all users to choose how they use toolbars, so they can set it up to however they work. This means allowing them to turn it on or off. If on, allow users to dock it to whatever part of the screen they want it on, top, bottom, left or right. And finally, allow them to expand the toolbar to be able to read the names OR have just the icons themselves. The new version isn't that bad, the users just need to know where the tools are, so they can use them. So my final suggestion is to have…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The latest update no longer shows both the page label (book page number) and physical page number, only the physical page number. Can you please change this back to the way it was before? I work in book publishing, and now it's difficult to see which page of the book I'm viewing.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I feel like my hands are tied behind my back. I can't navigate the new design of the tool bar down the side. Let me have my tool bar back at the top

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. page navigation need to go back to left panel. Because cannot see both navigation and comment panel at the same time! or allow use to set their prefer panel layout!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hate the new layout and design, everything is now back to front and upside down in terms of trying to find things.

Why could you not keep the same design and just upgrade the features.

As the old saying goes don't fix what is not broken..........

Hate the new design and to say it is meant to be user friendly is a joke.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. STOP...

For hecks sake... what bright spark decided to change to everything on the user screen in Acrobat . Talk about pulling up a workflow with this sort of change! Do you realise what this does to entire organisations. I should be billing you for lost productivity due to this rubbish.

There are things everywhere. Left Right, a fixed panel on the left I can't seem to get rid of and all this right in the middle of a major multi million dollar event planning and roll out.

At least when you bought software outright you knew when you sat…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Malgré que l'option "Mémoriser l'état actuel du panneau Outils" soit cochée, le panneau Outil ou "Tous les outils" s'ouvre à chaque fois. Ça fonctionnait dans l'ancienne version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new user interface constantly freezes for several seconds every few seconds on my machine. While it's frozen, nothing works. I just have to wait a few seconds for it to become unfrozen. Then a second or two later, it freezes again. Sometimes I'm able to go a few seconds without it freezing -- to get work done. However, it doesn't last long.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro v23.003.20284 on Windows 11 Pro v.10.0.22621 with a Dell XPS 17 9700. I have Display Fusion installed, so there could be some conflict there. I don't have this issue with any other…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When viewing documents in dark mode, the colour of a highlight turns grey, regardless of the colour chosen. This makes it hard to see the highlight and diminished the purpose of a highlight. Most other reading apps, such as Kindle, retain the colour of the highlight when reading in dark mode. This makes it far more usable. It would also make the app more accessible for people with poor eyesight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new design is extremely buggy. Following are all the problems I am facing since the new update. As a paying consumer, this new update feels like something a child made...

1. The application has become extremely laggy. (I never had this problem before the new update). I edit a simple text on the PDF, I have to wait a good minute or two for the text to change.

2. When I copy Korean text from the pdf and try to paste it somewhere else, occasionally it distorts the Korean text into Chinese characters.

3. I am seeing the "Not responding" sign more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please move the quick access tool bar that is floating on the left side to the top again. It covers part of the document and that is really bad when one needs several documents open next to each other!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put it back the way it was. Changing the way it looks does not help and makes it harder to use. I am wasting my time looking for stuff. This new interface sucks.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New Feature: Open a PDF without all the ********. Acrobat is UX trash. The PDF is about 40% of the window, the remaining is upselling or never-used sidebars or GIANT menus sparsely peppered with text. Just have a mode where you open a PDF and it shows the PDF. ZERO bezels. ZERO menus. Just your PDF. That's the 99% workflow anyway, just do it. 100% window utilization. Just do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New adobe is just horrible! Not user friendly whatsoever, too many clicks, cant sign or edit text simply like I used to. I used to love it , now it's become a hassle! Why would you do this?! I rather use an online bootleg version. I most likely will end my subscription- it's not worth the trouble. I work efficiently, and this update has done the opposite to my work. I simply don't have time, now that you guys have made it more complicated!!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I HATE ADOBE. EVERY TIME IT IS "UPDATED", IT IS COMPLETELY CHANGED, BEYOND CONFUSING, USELESS, AND CAUSES OUR WHOLE COMPANY TO START LEARNING HOW TO USE IT ALL OVER, FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN. IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME, AND THE ONLINE HELP IS OUTDATED AND USELESS DUE TO THE CHANGES. PICK A DESIGN/OPERATION/FUNCTIONALITY AND LEAVE IT ALONE! wtf.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am frustrated by the view or placement changes of the menu. It seems the menu items on the top left (save, print, tools, etc.) are now on the right and the items on the right (editing menu) are now on the left side. Automatically I go to the left to get something and find it has been moved and have to look on the right, I am searching back and forth all day, very frustrating. I like the new editing features, but just leave the menus where they were and where we are used to it being. Your new…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's a good thing you don't make cars, because every new model we would all have to learn to drive again...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Witam, po każdy otwarciu pdf wyskakuje okienko wszystkie narzędzia i za każdym razem trzeba je zamykać by był lepszy widok na dokument. Opcja preferencje=>dokumenty=>zapamiętaj bieżący stan panelu narzędzi nie działa mimo że w starszych wersjach działała be problemu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?