Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1500 results found

1. "Remember current state of Tools Pane" doesn't work.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I miss the benefits of having the dedicated menu bar at the top. This new UI is too compact and it is causing a loss of communication.

1 - It was difficult to find the preferences menu as it is tucked into a small all-in-one menu. The Preferences pane did not allow me to turn on the typical application bar at the top of the page (File, Edit/ ...). I would like to be able to opt into this again. Firefox let's me turn this on.

2 - The file names are constrained to the tabs. Even when a tab…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow more customization for: (1) navigation commands in the lower right panel. I would like to add previous and next view (2) positioning of the vertical floating bar (I am right-handed and it is more convenient to have it on the right side, for other it will be more convenient on the left, where it is right now)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I recently noticed that Adobe included a dedicated "Night Mode" on the mobile version of acrobat reader in the latest update. I used it & it's great. To tell the truth, I had to use another third-party pdf reader whenever I needed to read pdf in Dark Mode. That problem is solved a little bit because of the dedicated "Night Mode" on the mobile version. But I still have to face hassle on the pc. I searched on the Internet. It told me to change the color options in the accessibility. It doesn't always help, to be honest. Some pdfs…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove the "Get business features." upgrade prompt from the tools panel. I'm an individual user and already pay for the full Creative Cloud suite, so I'm never going to need a team plan. Having that prompt on my screen constantly with no way of getting rid of it is really annoying!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your should implement CTRL-PAGEUP/PAGEDN to move between tabs, like in Excel and browsers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the old user interface for Acrobat, the page indicator in the toolbar used to display the current page label in addition to the current page index. This is useful for documents that have multiple sections each with their own page numbering, e.g. a preface with roman numerals i thru xix before the first page numbered 1. It was also useful to be able to enter a page number and be taken to the page with the corresponding label rather than just to the page at that index.

However, since the launch of the new Acrobat user interface, page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. previously, when extracting a page, I had control of where it went and how to do it. This feature is now called a split? This upgrade is absolutely assenine. Your team took a perfectly functional aspect of Adobe and ****** it up. There is now no control where it goes. It keeps the original document. There's no "how to use" your new product upgrade, which, lets be honest, is a downgrade. I pay >$150/year for this for YEARS, the least your team could do was to make the interface simple and seamless - with maybe some tips so when you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cannot use my touch screen to scroll a pdf. There used to be a little hand on the tool bar that I could click to make the touch screen scrolling work. However, the latest update to the reader seems to have removed that. I cannot find a way to turn on the touch screen scrolling now. Very annoying. Can you tell me how to fix this either permanently or as I did before by clicking on the little hand?

Device name Janis-Surface-Pro7
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
    Device ID…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The sidebar pops up EVERY time I try to do something and I can't see the file! WHY??? My job is infinitely harder because of this. I also can't use the Ctrl S function to save. This is literally maddening.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Reader Version 2023.00.020244 64bit. When opening a PDF file with more than 1000 pages, the total page number is displayed in 4 digits, but the current page number is displayed in a text box with only the top 3 digits displayed. If you click on the text box, all four digits are displayed. If you click on the text box, all four digits are displayed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the new version UI, when using Find (Ctrl+F) sometimes the search yields no results, and in consequence causes a popup saying that it didn't find the result, independently if the term I was looking for is in the documente. (please see attachment).

The before behaviour is not showing an popup when the search yielded no results.

This popup will interfere with the focus on the UI, and pressing Esc to get rid of the Find bar will only get rid of the popup, not the entire bar.
    To remove the bar I need to press 2 times Esc now,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Favorite folders: be able to star folders so they appear in the left navigation under Recent

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Text size and symbol-sizes cannot be changed at start-site Adobe Acrobat pro App Windows 11, changes in Windows 11 are NOT taken by ADOBE-App for Menues.

(Barrierefreiheit, Textgrösse, Symbolgrösse) See Srenshot, very, very small text...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My Idea is this: stop wasting precious developer time fixing things that AREN'T BROKEN! Geez, who wants to learn an all-new interface in in order to do the same work they've always done? Geez, you people have lost touch with reality. Software is supposed to support the users, making their productivity higher, and easier. Changfing interfaces does not do that Thank God someone was smart enough to include a Disable option! But you should have saved your energy for something important. Because all that time and effort making a less useable interface for me was a complete waste. Blind users…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It takes up so much room and I want to see my document not a menu I'm not going to use.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the new one is absolutely terrible!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not being able to move the side bar to the top is ridiculous. Just a terrible layout that is not productive. Good software is written to be highly customizable, not locking the user into what you think is best.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change the tool bars BACK. CANNOT find anything. What were you doing - smoking fentanyl?!@# and decided to confuse everyone?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Acrobat, my own mouse pointer changes into a standard black acrobat pointer. For what reason? No other application does this.

See pictures. I am left handed an use a left hand mouse pointer. In acrobat it turns to right hand pointer. (see pictures)

Please leave the pointer as it is!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?