Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1500 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I cannot use the new mode. I cannot find the updater. I had to reinstall Adobe Reader. The new mode is intolerably difficult to use and needs a rocket scientist to find anything.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Where did the view setting go so I can see my pdf layout out like a book? I shouldn't have to spend hours trying to find a tool that was easily accessible in previous version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Okay - so this morning, Acrobat decided to switch into "new acrobat" mode. Yay! Except for the fact that all of my documents open in new tabs in the same window now - which is terribly inconvenient for me. What's worse, is that the option to turn this off has been removed from Preferences. 30 minutes ago, I could go Edit->Preferences->General and clear the "Open documents as new tabs in the same window" option. Now, after it switch to "new acrobat" mode, this option is no longer available. So I switched back to "old acrobat". Boo!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. After using Find (Ctrl+F), I should be able to dismiss the "No matches found" dialog by pressing the Escape key. Not the Enter key. All other apps use Escape for this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can't select a window if I place the cursor on the top part of the screen, i have to position it slightly lower.

It's really annoying and this didn't happen in the old version, and also most people position the cursor on the top part of the screen, they aren't gonna aim for a window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Most of the time when there is an upgrade you get used to it and after a while see the benefits of it or at least accept the change.
    But I have never seen such an awfull designed UI like with the latest Upgrade.
    Everything is moved for no reason where we are used to locations of buttons and functions. Why is the Save button on top right where in 99% of all other applications its top left same for print etc.

If someone works with this the first time, he might gets used to it but for me personally…

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am a new user - literally reviewing the welcome doc and tried to click the link at the bottom to access the tutorials, but it said 404 page couldn't be found. Then trying to report the broken link, I tried to get a link to this document, and that errored out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CubexSoft OST to PST Converter for Mac is excellent software that is perfect for accurately converting OST files to PST format. A popular application for Mac users to convert OST files to PST with emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and all the mailbox contents on a Mac device is this OST to PST converter. This tool reliably converts OST data files into a variety of file formats, including EML, MBOX, PDF, DOC, DOCX, CSV, and many more. Additionally, users can import OST emails to other services including Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Office 365, IMAP, and iCloud and etc.

Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/ost/pst.html

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The latest page layout is so confusing. Why did you do this to us?! It's one thing to update looks and add/subtract features. But you swapped sides. Now all editing tools are on the left and navigation (bookmarks etc.) are on the right. Why do this? That just slows us down and confuses us when we are used to it being editing on the right and navigation on the left. There doesn't seem to be a purpose in swapping them except to torment us. Perhaps you can add a preference in settings where we can make the layout as we…

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I understand engineers need to make a living, and therefore must come up with new and adventurous ways to "optimize" content. With the 23.001.20177 release of Pro tools are now delegated to one visible and one hidden list in the left sidebar. PDF standards are near the bottom of the hidden list. I use this all the time, so now I must go through multiple points and clicks to perform a task that was one click before. Either go back to the previous configuration or allow the toolbar to be customized. (I saw "solved" on an old previous thread on…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The new interface makes Acrobat unusable for me. It is counter-intuitive, not intuitive. I can't find the tools I use. I don't even know if they exist anymore. I use it all day for commenting on documents and I can't find the tools such as text callout, circle, arrow, or line. This is only one of many problems. Thankfully you allowed me to revert to the old design. Without the old interface availability, I would need to abandon Adobe Acrobat as a viable product.
    If Acrobat was a car the new interface would be equivalent to removing the steering wheel…

103 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a "File" feature allowing often-used files to be "Checked-in" such that the file could be recalled from "File/Checked-in/ This feature is very practical and it is used in PTC's (Parametric Technology Corporation) Mathcad Prime software. Mathcad Prime has "File/Recently used files/check-in files". Thanks, Julio Banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Th new userinterface is all over the place. We have a big grey unused border at the right and some random icons and tools at the left. It's not possible to move te tools from the left to the right, so theres always a toolbox above the pdf I want to read, while the right border is half empty. This is horrible, non-efficient and really annoying while reading.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Das Update sieht an sich gut aus. Ich finde es nur sehr schlecht, dass die Lesezeichenliste und somit auch das Inhaltsverzeichnis auf die rechte Seite gewandert ist. Ich verstehe es nicht, warum es nicht auf der rechten Seite lässt, wie alle anderen Webseiten und Programme.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. On a Mac, when closing one or more PDFs with changes, the "Do you want to save the changes…" modal window should become active, allowing a user to use a keyboard shortcut to respond Save, Don't Save, or Cancel. As it is currently, the user must click the window to make it active and only then can they choose a response.

In other words, this window is modal in that it requires a user response, but non-compliant in that it does not make itself active to provide the response.

This bug is new to Acrobat, but not sure if it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi Adobe

Is there a possibility that we can have a column for 2-factor status added to the Admin portal?

I need to pull a report monthly as part of the security audits to verify authentication methods.

Best,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The title bar disappears randomly and you cannot maximize or minimize the window without it. To get it back I have to hide/show the menu bar... really sucks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?