Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

163 results found

1. I want to be able to record macros for common and/or complex routines.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After the latest update to 11.0.20 of Acrobat XI, the user interface has changed and everything is huge. The print screen requires scrolling to find the rest of the settings and buttons. Worked just fine before I updated. Currently using Windows 10 on a Lenovo X1 Carbon. I've tried changing the scaling from 150% to 100% and it didn't do anything other than make everything but Adobe so small I couldn't read them. Extremely annoying and if I can figure out a way to undo the update, I will. See attached screen shots.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is a test to check notifications. Please close it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adobe acrobat use to be great; now there is no end to the suck you have produced....********

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The default option in Adobe Acrobat is the 'Select Tool'. For production purposes I never use this tool, I would prefer to have the 'Marque Zoom' as default.
    It should be possible to set this in the preferences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Setting custom menu with often used items (top bar or side panel) and omitting other common or unused tools should be intuitive. Once made the user menu can be set in other registered app system UI's with a checkbox so all systems can inherit user configured menu. Or all configurations are cloned across networks if separated by location, i.e. desktop-portable or desktop-desktop at second location. Also, multiple user choices or mod and share capability. U.I. should conform to personal workflows and allow for customizations that live beyond updates and re-installs. Simple look-up file stored on Adobe servers is applied when…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a link is present that points to a location within the open PDF, or another PDF, right-click should offer the option to Open Link in New Tab. We are all accustomed to doing this in our browsers and it would be a great addition to Acrobat, especially helpful when bouncing back and forth between pages. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide option to add "Sign Document by typing or drawing signature" icon to the Quick Tools bar as well as others as needed. It is not productive when one has to navigate from Document to Tools, then select Fill and Sign, then select the "Sign Document by typing or drawing signature" icon. When one has to do this on multiple documents, it is rather frustrating to keep switching back/forth. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I created a doc in Indesign CC with hyperlinks to my social media url. but whene I exporte the doc as interactif pdf, the hyperlinks don't work in adob acrobat dc or Pro Dc !!!!!! I don't know what's wrong ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Interactive data visualizations are more and more common on the web. It would be very useful if one could add tools to interact with data inside charts and tables in a pdf. Hope it can be a feature someday. If not you, someone else will do this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why we can not use dictionary while using PDF file. Can not we develop dictionary for PDF file as like any other word files?

If we would be able to use dictionary in PDF files, our life could be more comfortable specially for the students..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some large pop up menus, for example when you drop a page and the adjustment and OK menu pop up, the OK button is off the page and I cant click the OK button. I cant resize the pop up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ideal ePub reader to take full advantage of the InDesign caperbilites for ePub 3 animated and HTML interactivities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to hover over an image and see the file path where it has been taken from on the Mac version of Acrobat Pro

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can't scroll horizontally with apple mouse with scroll button. Have to keep manually going to bottom bar to scroll and often have window bottom out of view when I'm editing from PDF to other documentl

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I mean come on... If the Acrobat Reader the free version has the multiple tabbed pdf's in one window then why doesn't the Acrobat Pro DC have it? It's frustrating.

I have the classic version 2015.006.30280, which is licensed and bought. Just doesn't make sense to not have the option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've added new "Custom command" -> Inspect document -> Text to Curves

I've added that Custom Command to Quick tools toolbar.
    The idea was that i have one click text to curves button.
    After clicking indeed the text changes to curves, BUT when you click save icon, it goes disabled (as if you'd think you saved the file). Yet if you reopen the file the text is text not curves.

It only works if you go Save AS and then choose your file once again but it defeats the purpose of having custom command. It's then easier to just add…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I would like to let you know that we do not support active development on Acrobat 11 now since Acrobat 11 is at End of Life.
    Let me know for any issue that you face with Acrobat DC.

Thanks
    Ayush Jain

19. Under Windows 8.1 using Acrobat Pro 10.1.16 when you create a new bookmark and manually type in the bookmark name it now adds a blank space at the end of the text. It did not do this under Windows 7. This is a problem when I split the document by bookmarks because now there is always a blank space before the file extension, i.e. "bookmark1 .pdf". I believe this to be a problem under Windows 10 too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As stated in the title, Acrobat is repeatedly seizing window focus and popping back on top of the other windows when it opens another file.

This even happens when running actions on an entire folder of pdfs.

I have been running a set of action sequences on a folder of about 400 files for the last few days.

My original intention was to start the sequence and then continue to work on other portions of the project while the pdf's were modified and saved.

Instead, acrobat grabs the mouse and keyboard back every time it opens the next file (about…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?