Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1528 results found

1. See attached image. This toolbar that adds nothing new or useful other than to make it more difficult to access or read documents needs to be easily removed/minimized/docked by the end user. I can't imagine what made anyone think "obstructing access to the document is what users want!"

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I HATE the new UI. Bring back the old one. I can't get Acrobat to change the page size. Every setting I try doesn't do it. I'm publishing a book that's 8 x5.25 and no matter what I do, the f---ing PDF is still 8x11. I DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH THE OLD UI.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Poor redesign!! Placing the page number viewed in the LOWER RIGHT hand corner is NOT intuitive.... Who lets these designers create this, without consideration of the end user? Page numbers and accessibility to see all pages (to re-sequence) should have menu banners on top.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Il nuovo layout è terribile, c'è un modo per fare un downgrade?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. All menus should stay at the TOP out of the way, not all over the sides eating up my document real-estate. And now there's a FLOATING MENU RIGHT ON TOP OF MY DOCUMENT that I cannot get rid of. A moderator commented - Choose Help/Check for Updates, and update your acrobat and that floating menu will be docked again. But it says NO UPDATE AVAILABLE.

PLEASE leave the user interface CONFIGURABLE so we can set it up the way we need.

I long for the old days when the Acrobat interface was open and simple... instead of trying to cram…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Preferences, I have the "Always show document page size" box checked. The page size information is no longer displayed at all. If I uncheck the above mentioned checkbox in the preferences, the document size appears normally when the curser is hovered in the lower left area of the window.

Architecture: x86_64
    Processor: Intel
    Build: 23.6.20320.0
    AGM: 7.1.1
    CoolType: 8.3.1
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

Mac version (Windows version works correctly)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The switch of the panels n the new version are very difficult to use and counter to the direction in which one reads. It is much more intuitive and natural to read (and click) tabbed sections of a document on the left then continue reading to the document. This was a silly and unproductive change. We should at least be able to change the sides of the panels.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Absolutely hated the new Acrobat experience. Thankfully just noticed a button to disable it. Interface was awful.. things moved around confusingly and found myself spending extra time in every document in order to find things. Seems like maybe you were trying to maximize screen space for documents by collapsing menus and buttons, but this seemed completely unnecessary to me. It was buggy.. it consistently froze whenever I tried to 'Fill & Sign' and selected my signature for use.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need "take a snap" tool at an easy, immediate, accessible location. Not hidden in a search box!!! this is so annoying. In the old PDF, I can just place it in the custom tool bar. The new custom tool bar is very ****** too. I can't add anything useful at all. It is full of junk tools I can't even remove.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WHOEVER MADE CHANGES TO ADOBE SHOULD BE SHOT AND BURIED. THE NEW UPDATE SUCKS! I HATE IT!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Interface appears to remove option to open pdfs in separate windows (as opposed to tabs), please keep this option available.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Well, sonny, back in the old days in 2022, Acrobat had this interface where you could insert a page from a scanner in two mouse clicks. That was before the new fangled 2023 version that requires making an all new document and importing it.

It used to be you'd just go to File > Insert Pages > From Scanner and, pow, zap, whoop, there'd be the pages you'd want to add.

Now that they got this new-fangled interface and first you have to find the "File" menu item. That's hidden up under the three bars. Everyone else in the world…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make toggle "turn off Home screen" available. It's not shown on my mac under preferences/general (all windows off). I am using M1 Max Mac Studio

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Example: I keep getting a "Star Files" tip when I open up an editable PDF. On two different documents in the last hour this has taken the focus away from what I'm typing to show me a new feature that I frankly do not care about.

Could you just let us use the **** product?

Note that attached screenshot does not contain any identifying information, as I wasn't given the chance to do that.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are tools on the floating toolbar that I don't use. Let me get rid of them. While you're at it, let me move tools I've added myself ABOVE the default tools. Why are they locked in place? Come on.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Requesting Acrobat DC x64 be updated to enable PDFMaker functionality across applications for a user ONLY if the full functionality of Acrobat Pro is activated by sign in and license validation; and disabled, hidden or greyed out when the user signs out of Acrobat and is in 'Reader' mode.

When using the Adobe Acrobat DC x64 Unified Installer the PDFMaker add-ins for Office products (Word, Outlook, etc) are automatically enabled, however, users that are in 'Reader' mode cannot use these features (Save as Adobe PDF, context menus to convert or append Outlook mailboxes to PDF, etc) and receive an error…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A few days ago Adobe Acrobat updated, and now the File > Save As dialog box comes up blank. Now I am reduced to just saving the file and then saving it to a another file pathname using Windows Explorer. :-(

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Roland,

Thanks for trying out the latest update and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are investigating the issue and will release a fix soon.

Regards,
    Sandeep

19. Why is there an ad for e-signatures in the tool menu. It's embarrassing that I'm being advertised to in a $200/year program. It is also breaking the UI by forcing a scroll bar in the tool menu when there was none before the ad.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. no ease. slow. useless, unclear, ugly, bad organized UI

slow. slow. slow

8 votes