Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1500 results found

1. Bring back the interface where all tools are at the top. In the latest interface various functions are spread out amoung the upper left corner, the top right corner, the bottom left corner, and then some more in the menu bar at the top. Um, who thought this was a good idea?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Seriously...in the middle of working I get slapped with a "new" look on my PDFs! ALL my customized toolbars are gone! No more controls at the top...they are magically and permanently moved to the right side...optional tools on the left.... nothing is where I WANT IT!!! JUST...WHY?!?!?!?!?! Why fix something that wasn't broken? Why not leave it up to the user to have more control of the interface? Why be like Microsoft? By the way, the "disable new acrobat" is useless and only wants me to restart the program only to have some pop up bar show up at the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please bring back the open pdf's in new windows option. I use Alt-Tab to switch between documents. For some reason the development team didn't think that was important anymore and excluded this option in the new interface. Bring it back! stop taking away features.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It makes no sense that customizing the tool bar is limited in that the default tools can't be deleted or even moved lower. Same goes for the side panel. Same goes for the navigation bar. Everyone uses the product differently, requiring/preferring widely varied views and tools. I don't see why adobe wouldn't provide full customization in order to better serve every user. Some of the default icons are ones I will absolutely never click on but I have no choice but to have and keep them in the prime and easiest to access locations on the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. O novo layout é péssimo! A opção de seleção de texto é completamente longe da opção de pular para próxima página, por exemplo... A atualização foi contraproducente... Está muito mais demorado para utilizar/trabalhar... Gostaria de poder configurar novamente, os menus/atalhos na parte superior.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tabs on the new version are terrible. it is now very difficult to see what documents are open. The stupid little star for the active document tab is also terrible. There should be a visible delineation between the tabs and the active document tab should just be a different color or shade or even outlined with a thicker line type. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide an option to hide the floating toolbar. I constantly have to move it in order to view information on the page. Very frustrating.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP updating this. The people doing the updates have no idea how this is used product is used. Every update is a massive learning, takes weeks to figure simple stuff

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to remove some of the tool or change their order but the «default» tools cannot be change. For example, for me I never use the signature tool so it is annoying to always have this tool in my bar.

I also agree with other comments I saw that the tool bar should not overlap the content of the PDf.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe is clearly run by children. No adult would ever approve the pointless changes that Adobe consistently forces on us. Now instead of toolbars that help us we have annoying floating toolbars that can not be docked. WTF? Sure just randomly switch where the table of contents and tools are, no one uses them anyway because that are terrible tools. I wish i never learned any Adobe programs so i would not be fooled into trying to learn these useless new configurations. I want my money back and all the money i wasted learning a program with no evolution or…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The user interface for Adobe Acrobat is not intuitive, and the font is so tiny that it's difficult to read I want to switch it back to my original configuration and it won't allow me to do this. I hate it with a passion. I don't have time to fiddle around to try and figure out all this new stuff when it was fine before. It does not look slicker, and the toolbars are in the way when I am doing zoom, which is why I don't like it this way!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New layout of Adobe Reader is utterly counterproductive, and makes everyday use of Adobe Reader much slower and confusing.
    I, as well as many other users I know, am using Bookmarks and Pages in at least 95% of times when I use Reader. Therefore, they should be placed on the left, where they are expected to be (it is simply a standard for similar "master-detail" situations).
    Also, primary tools, like paging, zoom-in and -out, are placed in a bottom-right corner, just like they were hiding?! But these are the basic tools, and they must be placed centrally, either on top…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This app is ridiculously dumb and overly complicated. Look at the webapps on the internet. Do you even have designers? Although I understand, you are a very small company with no profits and composed of -5 employees.

You have the worst UI for a company that focuses on "design" :> hilarious. your designers should try stand-up comedy.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The very definition of any update is to add features not move the existing features around so no one can find them. I use the comments tab to shade areas that need to be changed on CAD drawings a lot. I used to be able to select a wall and move it. Now I can't I have to search for rectangle when I need the comment feature so the menu pops up. There is no way to anchor the sub-menu on the tools where it used to be. There is no way to move all of the tools to the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe Acrobat update 23.6.20320.0. When a PDF is open and you zoom in, the scroll bars disappear. Makes navigating PDFs really painful.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is a bug, not an idea: since the latest update (acrobat Pro 2023.006.20320) there is no possibility to permanent show the page sizes in the lower left corner of an opened PDF file, although the corresponding checkbox is enabled in the preferences.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the most recent update, the footer area where the page size is displayed when the 'always show page size' option is ticked in prefs is hidden.

if the option is unticked then on hover the page size appears, but the more useful permanent view has been broken.

Please reinstate or allow a rollback

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the latest Adobe update rolled out a new UI look for the viewing screen. The Quick Tool box in the upper left corner lays over the search box and it makes it difficult to see what is being typed into the search field

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Where is it?
    - Undo button
    - Save As

My Adobe Acrobat was updated ‎August ‎24, ‎2023, I don't even know where to look for these functions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?