Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1528 results found

1. Would like ability to add the Snapshot tool to my Quick tools. This was lost when you switched to DC. It is a very handy tool to have at the ready.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would like ability to add the Marquee zoom tool to my Quick tools. This was lost when you switched to DC. It is not nearly as useful when I have to go through three clicks to get to it first.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm constantly in and out of Acrobat.
    I would love to be able to right click and either close all tabs or close all tabs to the right without closing Acrobat. I jump from job to job and each has its own handful of PDFs to view. When I'm done with a job, I have to either manually close each tab or close the whole window and select close all tabs. Then immediately after, I have to open more and wait for Acrobat to start up again.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The banner (top of the frame) is too large, as is the Find box when you ctrl+F. When you try to fix this in the properties area, this area is also too large. I am assuming this is making an apply button run off of the visible area of the window. When i try to fix the resolution (from Auto-Detect, which I'm assuming is also part of the problem) to 100% it doesn't fix it when I close the window (which is why I assume there is an "apply" button that I cannot see or use - See Bottom of…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Brief title for your desired feature: black and white screens in full screen/presentation mode

How would you like the feature to work?
    like it works in keynote by using a shortcut like cmd+b and cmd+w and MS powerpoint(Shift+B, Shift+W)

Why is this feature important to you?
    Presenting pdfs with the need to black out the presentation on the beamer without having access to the beamers remote.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Could you please re-add in the option to select which toolbars you wish to see on the menu bar area of the program? I am sick of having to click out of my document, look for the right option, and then search for what I want to do. I used to have my regularly used toolbars selected at the top of the screen, so I didn't have to go searching for them. This creates a lot of wasted clicks, time and effort on the part of the user. This is by far the worst version of Acrobat I've ever used,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You've made my job so much more difficult.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Nearly each time I open adobe it pops up and reminds me I can edit PDFs
    I GOT IT
    I GET IT
    I JSUT WANT TO #$(!( READ MY GOD DAMMED ($!(! PDF .

I miss the early 2000's when Adobe worked, was relaible ,and didn't constantly **** stuff around

For example, I needed to redact a PDF, it only let me select text but the PDF was improperly created so the text colums were all over the place.
    All I needed to do was drop a simple redcatiion box, SIMPLE

Fire your project manager, get some real…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Acrobat keeps crashing when I try to disable the New Acrobat and I can't get anything done. The AI bar is annoying. Can't disable it either. Need a fix! I prefer the Classic since I use Enfocus Pitstop and can't even get them in a toolbar. Please fix this problem. It's a frustrating bug/glitch!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Too much time is wasted by doing the simple little things all around Acrobat Reader and I want to address as many of the concerns as I can in one post. Turns out I can fit everything

1) Ability to lock anything on the page so it never gets moved unintentionally. To unlock it you could click a padlock in the corner, if it's right on top of another if you highlight the padlock for 3 seconds a small popup could show vertically what you have with a solid background with the padlock so you can see clearly what you…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In previous versions of Adobe Standard, we are able to organize pages orientation using the small feature that appears as we linger on that page. However, during the 2 previous updates, this feature seems to not work and we have to rotate using the Organize Page side bar. Please look into this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new-look UI for Adobe Reader has a new, revamped "pages" panel on the right side. This is where page thumbnails are shown. The problem is that the whole panel element is way too wide. It takes up way too much screen space. Even when you reduce the size of the thumbnails to the smallest view setting, there is still too much white space on either side of the thumbnails. It IS possible to resize the panel by dragging the panel's border with your mouse, but the problem with this is that Adobe Reader will not remember the resizing of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Acrobat DC Pro to open PDF in separate windows via new interface. The old interface had this but the new interface only allows PDFs to be opened in tabs.
    Svc Request No ADB-32804828-K2B6

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bring the scale window back so I can see it and make changes faster

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How, after so many years of development, is this application a steaming pile of buggy junk?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The quick tool icons were changed after Acrobat X during the overhaul of Acrobat's UI to DC and beyond. One of them was to make the tools in the quick access all GRAY, and eliminate their COLOR unil the pointer hovers over it.

This was a terrible decision and backwards step from a usability standpoint. Humans interact in their environment by perceiving things in color, lots of colors, and rely on color to understand and navigate the world. While shape outlines are one point of information to understand what a thing is, color adds considerable information to that mental processing…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please ungroup the Pan and Select icons in the toolbar. As an engineer who goes through dozens and dozens of PDF'd prints every day, the added step of switching between the two has become cumbersome very quickly. Here's the background: when I receive a D-sized print I need to be able to zoom in and then pan around, and usually do so quickly. I thought nothing of the change (once I figured out they were grouped), but it's slowly become annoying. There's plenty of space over there.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adobe makes the top bar with 'File Edit, View, E-Sign, Window, Help disappear.
    I have to keep hitting F9 to make it return. Please stop it. I want those choices to stay put on the screen. When the bar disappears, I can't move the window to a new location on the desktop. Hitting F9 is constantly a burden while having Adobe open, and it does not always work consistently.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It appears you don’t respond to the various other posts about the same issue and haven’t addressed the problem in updates so I’m posting a new bug report here. Cannot believe how slow this programme is on my machine and it has been the same for months. Running Mac mini with Sonoma 14.2.1.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?