Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

145 results found

1. I open and fill out a PDF on my desktop with Adobe DC. When I select Send and Track or to Send for signature, I get an error message

Send and Track: "Error uploading files
    One or more files could not be uploaded. Please try again."

Send for Signature: "Could not Send
    An error has occurred. Please try again."

I can go to "https://cloud.acrobat.com/send" and upload the file there, then send and track, but not from Adobe DC. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome Browser if it makes a difference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are closing the issue due to no further communication from the user end. Please feel free to report any issues you find.

2. I dont understand why you wont consider adding this plug in . By way of esample I have over 5000 documents and notes in Evernote and it is not convenient to have to move a document to the desktop in order to use Accrobat to change or modify it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

Thank you for the patience

3. I think there should be a way for us to retrieve deleted photos from a back up file because sometimes we delete Post with the picture and then later on we want to retrieve it but we can't I think y'all should save the deleted photos from post that's been deleted

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

4. It is silly to remove the embedded index automatically after just adding a note.

We use the index as a tool to save time. However, everytime I add a note, I need spend additional time to reindex the file, let alone I can do nothing during indexing.

It is understandable that the content of notes might also be included in the index. But please preserve the previous index or provide a messagebox to let me choose update my index or not.

It's annoying to reindex the file again and again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Turn off all sound notifications. In an open working environment, it is obnoxious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  amukherj responded

Thanks for contacting us.
    There are situations when an user prefers to have sound notification.
    For your case, the best way to handle is to switch off the speaker of your computer.

6. We will be receiving hundreds to thousands of pdf reports daily. Each report will have anywhere from 1 page to 250,000 pages, and we need to quickly identify the total page count for each report.

Originally we thought we might have to open each report and read the page number on the last page. However, we realized that the page number may not always be accurate.

We know that when you manually open a PDF, it gives you the adobe page count on the top left. So, we’d like to know how we can automate and use that instead.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we have "Search option" within bookmarks this will help when we have lots of bookmarks with slight changes in BMs. For example John I Pvt ltd and next bookmark is John II Pvt ltd so on .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You should be able to use a single measure line (using the Measure tool) to measure both area and perimeter. As it currently stands, you must re-measure the same section twice if you want to know both the perimeter and area of that section.

My suggestion is to include an option to change an existing measurement between area and perimeter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It should not cost $270, much less $400, just to edit and save .pdfs. ***** that. I'm just going to keep using my old Acrobat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. The compare PDF feature does not work correctly for comparing two PDFs in which the only changes were edits to a table in InDesign. Almost every element on the newer PDF has been flagged as changed. The flagged notes show that Acrobat is comparing the wrong components to one another.

The two compared PDFs originated from the same InDesign file, and created with the same PDF presets.

Compare settings were tested set to both "autodetect" and "reports, spreadsheets, magazine layouts"; Show in report set to "Text" only.

1. Original PDF created. Dates changed in a table; new PDF generated using same…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please change the acrobat icon back... the new one looks weird.
    I have had some people asking about it and saying they can't find their pdfs or that some strange app has taken over their pdf file association.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please bring back the old format. It was user friendly and had better features. This is chaotic and I just want to disconnect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Acrobat Pro is used for intense, professional work. It's current incarnation is stripped down for an emphasis on reading, adding a few comments, and signing PDFs: in other words, the functions of the Standard version.

Please bring Acrobat Pro up to the standard set by Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Please unify the user interfaces and commands with the other tools in the Creative Cloud so that professionals feel at home with the tool that helps them collaborate in a world where PDF is the digital deliverable format of choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please create a freeform hyperlinks option! Alot of the time the rectangle hyperlink is not an option as it covers other text and graphics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. all adobe products i am using in my MacOS Mojave have an issue with smooth scrolling. it is exaggerating my scrolls --- from zooming with Photoshop and Illustrator, to scrolling through documents with Acrobat DC Pro. All of them exaggerates my smooth scrolling. But in other apps and in MacOS entirely, i do not have that problem. only in adobe products. After reading through some forum posts in Adobe, this issue has been present since the early versions of MacOS and up to this day is not fixed. somebody fix it. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why does it take so much incredibly longer to save a pdf with this new update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A PDF titled "Welcome" about Adobe Document Cloud just appeared on my Mac. I want to delete it but its location does not appear on "Properties" and the Mac's "find" feature does not show it. This is an inappropriate quality for a file I did not request and did not download voluntarily. I want to attach it here but "Browse" does not find it. I am very disappointed that Adobe has distributed a file with these characteristics of malware. Please tell me how to locate and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Welcome pdf is a introductory pdf that summaries all kinds of utilities provided in the software.

You can close the same and reopen your own files
    using file menu > open options

19. When opening a PDF it does not need to be 134% size. I've set the view to 75% and the files still open at 109%

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?