Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

145 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.
    Thank you for the patience

2. Acrobat Pro is used for intense, professional work. It's current incarnation is stripped down for an emphasis on reading, adding a few comments, and signing PDFs: in other words, the functions of the Standard version.

Please bring Acrobat Pro up to the standard set by Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Please unify the user interfaces and commands with the other tools in the Creative Cloud so that professionals feel at home with the tool that helps them collaborate in a world where PDF is the digital deliverable format of choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

3. Please create a freeform hyperlinks option! Alot of the time the rectangle hyperlink is not an option as it covers other text and graphics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cursor coordinates box alsways visible, instead of having to always enable it from the View tab with every new document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can enable or disable ‘view cursor coordinates’ using file menu view> showhide> cursorcoordinates.
    We can not make this setting always on by default.

5. all adobe products i am using in my MacOS Mojave have an issue with smooth scrolling. it is exaggerating my scrolls --- from zooming with Photoshop and Illustrator, to scrolling through documents with Acrobat DC Pro. All of them exaggerates my smooth scrolling. But in other apps and in MacOS entirely, i do not have that problem. only in adobe products. After reading through some forum posts in Adobe, this issue has been present since the early versions of MacOS and up to this day is not fixed. somebody fix it. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please bring back the old format. It was user friendly and had better features. This is chaotic and I just want to disconnect

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why does it take so much incredibly longer to save a pdf with this new update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My laptop has precision touch pad. There should be smooth scrolling but it still scroll like mouse wheel. Fix it. It was better in previous version but removed now. Fix it as soon as possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In the navigation menu on the documentcloud-website (https://documentcloud.adobe.com) there is the possibility to reach downloads and mobile apps at 'Apps'. I would be nice to have the possibility to customize the landingpage and hide the 'apps' tab, to avoid endusers downloading the stuff. Our end-users don't have any adminrights on their devices and therefore this tab is annoying and is resulting in tickets from endusers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please change the acrobat icon back... the new one looks weird.
    I have had some people asking about it and saying they can't find their pdfs or that some strange app has taken over their pdf file association.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A PDF titled "Welcome" about Adobe Document Cloud just appeared on my Mac. I want to delete it but its location does not appear on "Properties" and the Mac's "find" feature does not show it. This is an inappropriate quality for a file I did not request and did not download voluntarily. I want to attach it here but "Browse" does not find it. I am very disappointed that Adobe has distributed a file with these characteristics of malware. Please tell me how to locate and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Welcome pdf is a introductory pdf that summaries all kinds of utilities provided in the software.

You can close the same and reopen your own files
    using file menu > open options

12. I do not like that the previous page and the next page buttons shift left to right as you change pages. I was trying to go 5 Pages down but when I hit the next page button it shifted and put the previous page under my arrow and vice versa. It took a moment to realize I was going back and forth to the same pages.
    please make the tool bar stay solid.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you in case we need more information.

Thank you for your patience

13. Please go back to the previous pdf icon. The new one, simple red outline with white box, is so ugly. I thought something was wrong because it just doesn't look right--as if going backward or indicative of a glitch. There are forums out there where people are looking for ideas to change it back and others are asking if something is wrong because of the new, oversimplified look.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. The compare PDF feature does not work correctly for comparing two PDFs in which the only changes were edits to a table in InDesign. Almost every element on the newer PDF has been flagged as changed. The flagged notes show that Acrobat is comparing the wrong components to one another.

The two compared PDFs originated from the same InDesign file, and created with the same PDF presets.

Compare settings were tested set to both "autodetect" and "reports, spreadsheets, magazine layouts"; Show in report set to "Text" only.

1. Original PDF created. Dates changed in a table; new PDF generated using same…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Open Acrobat Pro DC.
    2. Open file A.pdf
    3. Open file B.pdf
    4. Under Tools, select 'Compare Files'.
    5. Click the 'Compare' button.
    6. Acrobat DC Pro crashes.

This is on a Mac Pro with macOS 10.13.6

Continuous Release Version 2018.011.20058
    Architecture: x86_64
    Build: 18.11.20058.296032
    AGM: 4.30.78
    CoolType: 5.14.5
    JP2K: 1.2.2.41223

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When opening a PDF it does not need to be 134% size. I've set the view to 75% and the files still open at 109%

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Everything about this Adobe DC SUCKS! I hate it! I want the old Pro back! Things that I could do with one click, now take 3 clicks. My job now takes longer because of this program. It's absolutely ridiculous. Bring back the old Adobe Pro and get rid of whatever this **** is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I still don't have access to ebook... adobe gives u many options but not a straight forward option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need an option in acrobat pro to compare multiple files at a single click.(batch processing) for eg. if we have two folders with multiple pdfs, having same file name, we should be able to compare the files in these folders and save to different folder.

or you can provide the Jscript option

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make the scrolling FASTER. I'm so use to reading PDFs on Chrome extension now that I'm use to the fast mouse wheel scroll for vertical scrolling. When I open in Acrobat, it's so painful how slow the vertical scroll is. I feel like I have to scroll twice as much with mouse scroll wheel as I do in any other program. Please, please change this.

Also, yes I have continuous page and enable scrolling on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you in case we need more information.

Thank you for your patience

• Don't see your idea?