Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. I have just bought and downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro. However, in Adobe Creative Cloud it merely says "Acrobat". When I open Adobe Acrobat, It is merely labelled "Acrobat" WITHOUT clearly stating that it is Acrobat PRO. In Adobe Creative Cloud application, it says "Acrobat", again without saying what version.

I've paid a HUGE amount for Adobe Acrobat Pro and cannot confirm anywhere that I have received that "Pro" version instead of basic Acrobat.

This is really poor of Adobe, and I'm very doubtful as to what version of Acrobat I have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are some bugs on Adobe that make it very inconvenient to use. One bug is that when I select the 'Pan' option of for the pointer, instead of actually panning the drawing in operates as a selector.
    Another bug is on that text boxes don't have consistent line spacing options

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Vous avez SCRAPER mon exposé avec votre mise a jour automatique bande de /$%/%$/. Quand il y a beaucoup de changement avec l'ancienne version, bordel il faudrait prévenir avant de l'installer automatiquement. 2 minutes avant mon exposé mon adobe était complètement différent. Merde

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I use Ctrl or cmd 'F' to search for a word, I would like to see a count of the word.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Acrobat Pro will not search all documents in a directory. It gives 0 results for any key words. I ended up combining all the PDFs in the directory and searching within the combined PDF. Please fix! I use this every day for my work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please do something to improve what page is displayed when you are looking at page thumbnails. The tiny black dot sucks and is very hard to see. Not being able to quickly identify which page is being diplayed adds time when dragging pages from one file to another. Just add a darkened border around the page in the thumbnail view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stella ost to pst full version conversion software is the powerful software to convert all ost mailbox items in to pst file this software is convert all corrupted and unmounted ost mailbox items in to pst file this software is convert all version 32bit and 64bit ost file this software is convert all ost mailbox items using some simple steps this software is convert all ost file data using some simple steps. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-mails-converter-software.php

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe has confirmed to me that it is not currently possible to 'Take Snapshot' across a two-page spread. Books that rely on graphics to convey ideas can have graphics spanning one or more spreads. When for educational purposes you wish to snap such a picture, you are forced to use the screenshot technique. It would therefore be great for the 'Take Snapshot' tool to be able to operate across a spread.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Nothing has gone right so far in the T20 World Cup 2022 for the Pakistan cricket team. After losing the first match with lowest t20 score against India, Pakistan had to face defeat against Zimbabwe as well. After losing two consecutive matches, the Pakistan team is almost out of the semi-final race. To go to the semi-finals, Pakistan will now have to take luck along with a good performance. Zimbabwe has increased their difficulties by defeating them by one run.
    Read More : https://sportzbuzz.net/lowest-score-in-t20/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Century was scored in 58 balls at Eden Gardens against Kolkata Knight Riders on 19 April 2019. Virat Kohli total centuries in all format, This time the century came after three years. Now on 18 May 2023 against Sunrisers Hyderabad, Virat scored a century at the Rajiv Gandhi Stadium which came after four years.
    Read more : https://sportzbuzz.net/virat-kohli-test-centuries/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When we are using keyboard to access menu, we enter Alt+F, but after that, if we want to select "View" menu, then "V" should be select, but we can not able to select "View" Menu. Please do needful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Greetings, DIY enthusiasts and roofing experts! I'm debating between tackling a Residential Roof Replacement Project in Colorado Springs on my own or hiring professional services. Has anyone here successfully completed a DIY roof replacement in this area? Alternatively, if you've hired professionals, I'd love to hear about your experiences and recommendations for trustworthy contractors. Your input will play a crucial role in guiding my decision.
    https://kanddroofing.biz/locations/colorado-springs/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is an issue in the 2023.003.20269 update.

I use an application that generates HTML documents with PDF files linked inside them. An IE frame is used to preview HTML, which allows the Adobe Add On to preview the PDF inside of the page. The PDF files are stored on a network drive with the path to the file being a UNC path.

When opening the file in IE Adobe throws an error:

Cannot Access the URL:

UNC PATH

Security Restrictions Prohibit Access To Untrusted URLs.

Disabling the security measures within Adobe make no difference or adding the UNC as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I was using Acrobat DC Pro 2015.

When someone sent me an Acrobat document to sign, it was a simple process to send the signed file back. Those steps were Forward > Address it > Open attachment > Sign > Save (defaulted to where the file is located, which is the Outlook temp folder) > Send. Quick and Easy!!

After upgrading to Adobe Creative Cloud a few weeks ago, Acrobat no longer defaults to the Outlook temp folder. It instead defaults to Recent Folders. This makes the signing process more time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This new version is terrible. On the old one I could hover over the tabs at the top and see the complete pdf file name. Now this only works on some random tabs, with most of them only showing the first few characters. I hope you fire whoever is responsible for this new version. IT WORKED FINE BEFORE! And to think I was considering paying for the pro version LOL.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm copying below from my post on the Adobe Community forum…
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/what-is-the-advantage-of-setting-acrobat-language-to-arabic/m-p/13974561#M421987

Since Acrobat Pro had services on the cloud and was named Document Cloud back in 2015, we mostly tell our staff and clients using Acrobat to avoid setting the Language to "English يدعم العربية", meaning don't set your Acrobat to Arabic as seen in the screenshot below, we rather tell all users to change the Language to English so we can all enjoy cloud services such as E-sign, sharing files, and Fill & Sign.
    Acroabt-Language-settings.jpgexpand image
    On this Adobe forums, I read quite a few complaints about some…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You should give this Fixvare EML to PDF Converter solution, which enables you to export EML files to PDF file format, a go if you're looking for a solution that converts EML files to PDF file format. Users can choose a large number of EML files to convert into PDF files. All Windows versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP, are supported by its utilities. Users have the option to save their converted data to a desktop destination location. All email clients, including Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc., are supported by the software. Additionally,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add “date license issued” to exported results csv, so we if we ever audit our users, we know how long ago their license was issued in Adobe Admin Console. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The introduction of what I'll dub the "save helper" is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever seen implemented in a well known software. In no circumstance does it do anything than take more time since you have to open a file dialog no matter what you click - all it does is introduce another impediment to workflow.

The best thing to do is remove this "feature" and have it actually default to where you opened the file from! You know, like software has been doing for the last 30 years?

The newest version also seems to have broken OCR,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?