Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2148 results found

1. I just had the weirdest thing happen, as I was trying to solve this same problem. I tried all kinds of different ways to output my PDF and kept getting a mismatch in the color. I tried all kinds of different color settings in all my programs (InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and kept getting a mismatch. Finally I tried looking at Acrobat's Preferences. Under Page Display, I tried changing the transparency color blending space from RGB to CMYK, no change. I then tried changing the Overprint Preview to Always, no change. Then I tried, on a lark, changing the Smooth…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Explore Student Accommodation in Aberdeen. Find Student Flats, Private Halls, and Housing. Best Prices, Bills Included, 24*7 Support.

Student Accommodation Aberdeen, Student Housing Aberdeen, Student Rooms in Aberdeen, Student Apartments in Aberdeen, International Student Accommodation Aberdeen, Shared Student Accommodation Aberdeen, Cheap Student Accommodation Aberdeen https://www.universityliving.com/united-kingdom/city/aberdeen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Steps to reproduce:

1. Be logged out of acrobat.uservoice.com
    2. Go to acrobat.uservoice.com and type up a bug report
    3. Submit bug report
    4. Log in to acrobat.uservoice.com and continue the submission process

Expected result: bug report is submitted to the forum and a confirmation message is presented.

Actual result: bug report is submitted to the forum, but an error message is displayed (see attachment).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You can safely convert DBX files to Outlook PST formats. On the internet, there are a variety of manual methods that may be used, but they take time and are difficult for new users to comprehend. Then, using any reliable, industry-standard software, convert Outlook Express DBX files into PST file format with the Softaken DBX to PST Converter Tool. Users are unfortunately not allowed to convert DBX directly to PST. Microsoft Outlook and all Windows versions are compatible with this program. To test out the app's features and functioning, use the free sample version.

Read more: https://www.softakensoftware.com/outlook-express-to-outlook.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In Adobe Reader you can: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/disable-right-hand-pane-in-acrobat-reader.html

In Acrobat Pro this option is not available. Atm i work with dozens of pdfs wich i open multiple times and i have to close the Bookmark pane every time.

I tried lot of solutions (even edit registry key) and tried to install adobe rader but it says "...already installed" and opens Acrobat Pro :'(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hiidude stands as a dedicated platform, facilitating swift and high-quality downloads of HD movies and web series. This website specializes in providing content in the Telugu language while also offering access to older torrents and TV shows. Notably, Telugu movies can be streamed directly without the need for downloads, allowing users to opt for their preferred video resolution and size. The content quality is commendable, with a diverse array of file formats available. This platform offers a seamless solution for downloading favorite films, alleviating concerns about file formats and video quality.

Visit Website: https://www.webtechmantra.com/hiidude/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Every day, a multitude of travelers find assistance through United Airlines' lost and found policy. It's common for passengers to accidentally leave behind their belongings while on a flight or during the boarding process. The dedicated 'United Lost & Found' team diligently works to reconnect you with your misplaced items. Each day, airlines handle a significant volume of lost and found cases. It's of utmost importance for tourists to take measures to secure the safety of their belongings. The most frequent scenarios for items being misplaced occur during the check-in process or while transitioning between connecting flights. This article aims…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In search of the professional solution for MYOB accounting software price? MYOB or ABSS is an accounting system that is uniquely formed for all businesses. More info: https://ostendoasia.com/myob-accounting-software/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have you ever found yourself needing to change your flight plans at the last minute? Whether due to unexpected events or shifting schedules, flight changes can be a stressful experience. However, with JetBlue's user-friendly online process, modifying your travel itinerary has never been more seamless. In this blog, we'll walk you through the step-by-step procedure for jetblue change flight and shed light on some essential aspects you should keep in mind.

https://getairlineshelpdesk.com/flight-change/jetblue-flight-change-policy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ActionScript disappears randomly and need to reimport frequently - disrupts productivity. This worked OK until a month or two ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I suggest using this Softaken DBX to PST Converter Tool if you can't locate the ideal program for converting your DBX file to PST. This program is sophisticated and secure for converting huge files without any constraints or limitations and exporting Outlook Express to Outlook without changing your file. This software works with all versions of Windows and MS Outlook, including 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. As a result, it makes file conversion simple. You can also check out the risk-free and cost-free trial version.

Read more: https://www.softakensoftware.com/outlook-express-to-outlook.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. there are a lot of improvements needed in reading the pdf for the user.

1: need a more sophisticated voice along with proper pronunciation. example
    for 'putaway' the voice is reading as 'peu- t-away'

2: more flexibility in reading the content. like reading the selected part.

3: better options in controlling the speed

4: when highlighting the sentences. it is very difficult to select the sentence to make the system to read the concerned paragraph

5: I dont understand why space bar is used to scroll down the page .. accidental tapping of space bar, makes annoying disturbance while reading.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adobe Reader をインストールすることによって、Windows エクスプローラで PDF プレビューを表示することが可能になると思います。
    そのプレビューウィンドウ内で PDF ファイルを表示すると、画面下部の上下ボタン(↑↓)の↑ボタンがアクティブにならずに押せません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. crash / freeze problem:
    I have a large-ish document (ca. 50 MByte, 7000 pages, it's an IEEE standard; doc was made in FrameMaker and in 2022 year) .
    No small documents don't have this problem.
    So:
    Open it in Acrobat and select over a section of a table (table is wholly on 1 page).
    Then "Copy with Formatting"...
    Acrobat sort-of hangs, whith the "Copying to clipboard" (or something like that) window forever on top and not closing for minutes.
    Document is indexed, no clue if that matters.
    (The PC is Dell i9 laptop, 32 GB of DRAM, disks < 90%…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Western Airlines Booking offers flights all over the world and is one of the most recognizable names in the aviation industry. The fact that the courier is aware of every potentially missed detail might make the traveller smile. Additionally, it provides a wide range of services addressing traveller needs. A traveller can locate any kind of assistance they could need while travelling through the air. Everything can now be done online, from booking a flight to purchasing a ticket, so the traveller won't encounter any issues.

Southwest Airlines Seat Upgrade
    Additionally, you may modify your airline ticket online by visiting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cryptocurrency is a type of virtual payment system that doesnot coe under banking system. It is a system where anyone from anywhere send and receive payments. A public ledger keeps track of all bitcoin transactions that involve money transfers. Digital wallets are where cryptocurrency is kept.Due to the fact that transactions are verified using encryption, cryptocurrency has earned its moniker. This means that the storage, transmission, and recording of bitcoin data to public ledgers all entail sophisticated code. Encryption's goal is to offer security and protection.

Source: https://themoneyflow.net/how-to-make-money-with-cryptocurrency/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HBO Max did offer student discounts through the provider, UNiDAYS. UNiDAYS is a service that provides student discounts for various products and services, and HBO Max was one of the participating partners. However, it's worth noting that discount availability and terms may vary by region and time, and new promotions or changes may have occurred since then.

Visit: https://thewebsaga.com/hbo-max-student-discount/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello, When I access my PDF file all text and numbers are changed to symbols. I have checked and all programs are up to date and I have cleared all my cookies and caches of data. But the issue continues. What can I do to correct this? Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Thus, if you are interested in finding out the fixation procedures for QuickBooks error message C=184, then make sure to stick around till the end. You can also get in touch with our dedicated support team for any further assistance.

Read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/quickbooks-error-c-184/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?