Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. Please fix the Adobe Acrobat XI so the signature functionality is returned. Crazy that I'm paying for this and have blown hours, unable to use it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Please upgrade to Acrobat DC as Acrobat XI is not supported now. Do let us know in case you face any other issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

2. When I use the Fill and Sign Feature, sometimes when I click 'back to document' the ticks or text I have input has been moved, so I have to re-do my changes. And when clicking 'back to document', sometimes I am then left with blank pages in the document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm having to fill out some forms with the manual text placements and I noticed placing mono-spaced text is not really graceful to do.

Feels like it would help if it'd scale starting from the leftmost part of the bounding box for the first character instead of the center of the first character as seen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reporting this issue but this is not planned for immediate future. We will let you know in case we have any updates.

4. When you create your Digital Signature thru the Fill and Sign Wizard that say you like how your first name looks but then when you get to your last name and you make a mistake that instead of clicking the Clear Button to start over that you could Click a Button that says Undo instead as this would really save a lot of time in the long run being that it takes quite a while and too long at that to do that if you like it to look just right both ways both first and last name.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

5. When using fill & sign my custom tools DISAPPEAR! Only way to fix is to restart acrobat each time?!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are unable to fix your issue due to lack of information. Do let us know in case you have some more information on the issue.

Regards,
    Sandeep

6. When filling out certain information constantly on different forms, you currently have the drag & drop "My profile" option which is super helpful but very basic.

It would be nice if we are able to add our own shortcuts of words/info/phrases to that drag & drop area that we redundantly have to fill out for things that aren't just your contact information. To be able to add additional shortcut fields of text or info that we can drag & drop like the contact information would save a lot of time and be the most amazing thing in the world.

I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future

7. The tool has stopped working, open the tool and you're staring at blank space.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. User will be working with a PDF, they will try to open Tools or Fill & Sign, from the right side, and Adobe crashes. If this instance happens again and the user tries from the menu bar instead, Fill & Sign (and others) are grayed out. The issue seems hit or miss, as with the same document is suddenly worked.

Error in Event Viewer is generic, "Adobe has stopped interacting with Windows".

Windows 7 x64 SP1, Adobe Standard 11.0.20.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have Adobe Document Cloud service disabled in the environment. But users uses Fill & Sign function in Acrobat to sign PDF files.
    Looking for an option so that Signature created using Fill & Sign function can be exported or imported so that the user do not have to create e-signature on every machine he goes to. This option is available with cloud service and need a manual function to do it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We already have this feature available when you are signed in. We will keep you updated in case this feature is implemented in the future.

12. I recreated this bug several times in multiple documents. It happens every time. When using Fill & Sign, entering three or more question marks in a field by themselves will cause the app to lose the ability to save the document, exit fill & sign, or quit. Can continue using fill & sign, but all progress will be lost when user tries to save.

VERSION:
    Architecture: x86_64
    Build: 15.23.20056.213124
    AGM: 4.30.67
    CoolType: 5.14.5
    JP2K: 1.2.2.37658

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we are closing it due to lack of reproducible steps. However, do let us know in case you face an issue in the future.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?