Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

357 results found

1. I find the new icons difficult to differentiate among. In my toolbar, multiple functions are served by the same icon, which requires me to hover over the icon for the popup to see which tool it is (until I've committed my ordering of tools to memory). In my side panel, the Generative Summary icon is the only purple icon, showing that it's possible to recolor them.

Please consider allowing us to show by default the names of the tools/buttons to the right of the icon.

Additionally, please consider allowing us to change the color of the icons in the control…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have to click several places to get the annotation tool I need, old versions were better in that regard. I hate the new interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it less difficult to unsubscribe from Acrobat Pro. Seriously, charging a cancellation fee that’s half of the remaining monthly payments on an annual plan is evil, and the original subscription that was made by accident could not be canceled within the initial 14 days due to the inaccessibility of my account login. This sucks. Adobe sucks. I am never paying for another Adobe product ever again in my life.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Simply put: The ability for users to choose the speed at which scrolling the mouse wheel scrolls the view of a document on Adobe Acrobat.

Changing the mouse settings on the actual OS instead of within Acrobat is not a solution, because Acrobat scrolls at a different default speed than other programs such as File Explorer or any browser. For me, scrolling the mouse wheel while viewing a document in Acrobat is way slower than in Chrome or anything else. For others, I'm seeing plenty of complaints that it's too fast on their devices.

Therefore: The ability to change Acrobat's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Using the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Adobe Acrobat rarely, if ever, correctly auto-allocates tags to do a table. I know it is difficult to do so, and in most cases, I have to hardcode the table using the Reading order panel to make the cells using the paragraph button on the Reading Order panel. And then using new tags and the tags panel to hardcode a table into existence.

This takes a long time, especially as the new tags and paragraph text doesn't pop into the right space. I would like the ability to manually collate sections of text for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the scrolling on adobe acrobat for windows users is ridiculously frustrating. It goeas from 0 to 100 when using the mousepad. As soon as the bottom of the page is reached even by a pixel, it jumps to the next page. Adobe, realize that you control the way people read in the 21st century. Your adamance on having PDFs be the sole, and universal format entails a huge responsibility on making consuming digital prose EASY. Especially when people are struggling financially and youre charging 23 USD a month!!! Back in the day, people could print and collage or rearrange physical…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to be able to open multiple windows of acrobat with the same PDF. As a mathematician, I need an option to see one page in one window and another page in another window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When viewing a document, if looking at a doc from under 100% zoom, I can't see any prefilled info on the page. When I zoom in to 106% or out to 78.4%, the prefilled data becomes visible. What the ****?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. not sure what happened during the new update, but the new layout is ****.
    cannot find anything, not user friendly at all.

how do i revert

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Page numbers and zooming tools are no longer at the top of the page but to the right. If this isn't a bug, you guys have lost your minds. It would not be quite as horrible if there were a quick, easily accessible option to fix it to the way any reasonable human being would want it to be.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to customise keyboard shortcuts, despite what some of your staff seem to think, is an important accessibility feature.
    I find what Adobe can do amazing, it's however very held back by its poor usability. Among the worst example is the fact that commonly used shortcuts, which have the same function for almost all other apps, for some reason have different functions in Acrobat. The number of times that an incorrect shortcut has interrupted the flow of work (because, of course, I can't find the well-hidden tool that will fix the problem I'd just inadvertently created) means that quite…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SINCE ITS NEW UPDATE ADOBE HAS BEEN MORE COMPREHENSIVE AND THIS TOOL BAR I WISH IT WERE ON TOP AS BEFORE AND NOT ON THE SIDE AND IT IS LESS VISIBLE. BESIDES, IT BECAME NOT USER FRIENDLY. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ALL OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND IF THEY ARE GOOD FOR USERS. THEY DO NOT THINK THAT WE WANT EASY ACCESS TO TOOLS AND NOT SPENDING TIME TO SEARCH EVERY SINGLE TOOLS. THE LAYOUT IS NOT FRIENDLY TOO. EVERY TIME THEY UPDATE ADOBE IS BECOMING WORST AND WORST AND COMPLICATED.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Every time the app starts, the "What's new" window pops up which ****** me of.
    Please, make an option like "Shut the duck up and never pop-up again" available just on this window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 最新版的快照工具在編輯中找不到,在工具清單也沒有顯示,除非使用搜尋欄才會顯示以點選啟動,這影響到處理大型影像的工作效率,請盡快修正

For the latest version Acrobat (23.6.20320.0
    ), Snapshot is no longer listed in Edit and not able to be found in Tools, unless trigger it via the search bar, working efficiency is impacted for dealing with some large image, could you fix it asap?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PLEASE MAKE "DISABLE BOOKMARK" AVAILABLE PERMANENTLY - for the love of GOD! I waste an hour a day turning OFF this **** every single time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Move the Zoom Buttons, Page Navigation, and Page Number display BACK to the top center where I'm expecting them to be. This is NOT simplifying your design, it is interfering with my productivity for absolutely no reason. The simplest design is the one I'm already familiar with.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm unable to interact with the upper bar of the program to resize it. Normally, double-clicking this area would maximize the window, but this action does not work any longer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Every time I follow a link from Acrobat that takes me to the Adobe website, I get a message saying that the page doesn't match my country. I have an account on your server and I'm logged in on the app so why can't you show the right country?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?