Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

357 results found

1. Il faudrait pouvoir mettre les deux fenêtres côte à côte et faire défiler le texte en parralléle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I do tutorials and online courses, about accessibility among other things.
    I noted that the new interface has really confusing UX in Swedish.

Very confusing terms have been chosen, compared to the old interface, and this causes real problems for learners.

Also, the texts are inconsistent - please look att my pic in the enclosed file.

I really hope to get an answer within short !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If I have a PDF I'm working on with active links (<Link>, <Link-OBJR>), then if I were to insert that PDF into a new PDF (Pages--Insert Pages), the link parent tag transfers over, but I lost the clickable link (<Link-OBJR>) child tag.

It'd be great if there was a way that I wouldn't have to re-tag my links via Find... in the tags pane. Note that link text will transfer over, but the insert file strips the <Link-OBR>, thus not making it clickable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's been years, and hundreds if not thousands of people have requested you remove the stupid home screen. it's a waste of time for people. how much longer will you keep ignoring this? unless there's some tracking feature that is embedded in it for your convenience. NOBODY wants this screen! NOBODY finds it helpful! EVERYONE finds it annoying and and extra unecessary step that we need to do to close it each time we close a pdf file. it's a WASTE OF TIME. listen to your users!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adobe Acrobat crashes everytime when I change IME from Chinese to English. I am using Sogou Pinyin Method: https://shurufa.sogou.com/.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Install ‎2022/‎06/‎25
    OS Build 19045.3693
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When tagging a table in Acrobat Pro, the Title property (of a <table> tag) doesn't seem to get exported in the PDF, resulting into untitled tables and therefore not ADA compliant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So in the prior version of Adobe. I could use my hot keys and arrow keys for everything. Example:
    Control+Shift+S = Save As
    Which would open an accessible Save in Recent folder.
    So I could arrow key down to the folder I wanted "enter on hold" for my accounting team then, press enter, rename and then do the same thing again... to save the identical item in an approver's folder so they know we have the invoice.

The new program does not allow me to use my arrow keys in the Save as PDF screen. This is highly inconvenient and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I feel like the Adobe Acrobat Accessibility Tools are haunted. I reinstalled it this morning, but the earlier version kept giving me Encoding issues (which meant it read it letter by letter). The reinstall fixed that problem but now I cannot fix tables. I need to retag tables, but I don't want to retag the entire document. It also auto-tags it incorrectly, picking up the Table title and sections as paragraphs.

I deleted the incorrect item structures and tried to retag the table as a table using the Reading Order window. Nothing happens when I try to tag the table…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adobe Acrobat seems to be having trouble performing when "Read out loud".

Well trying to highlight the document I run into multiple load times and even crashing, when not activated, these problems are nonexistent. I want to optimize Adobe Acrobat better so this isn't a continued issue.

With Adobe working with AI for its other apps(Ps, Ai, etc.)
    maybe Adobe should work on and upgrade the Voices available in the reader, which compared to most text-to-voice models out there now, sound severely outdated. That shouldn't be the image Adobe wants to reflect, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You probably have a lot of in-house UI/UX designers who are pretentious and completely incompetent, and that means your HR must also suck.

Debug your organization. Whoever is in charge of your app design is a lunatic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When pressing command+F, the search option appears but does not let me type anything in it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am sure that lots of now-retired people - myself included - who used (and loved) Adobe Acrobat Pro in their professional lives would be happy to pay for access to that software if there was pricing that considered that we now are living on carefully managed fixed incomes. Please consider offering a discount for seniors. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello there! This is James Robert. I had a jam-packed schedule with 2 quizzes, 2 assignments, and 1 project due. Fortunately, I found Assignment Help Expert, which provides timely and professional assignments. My assignment was free from errors, mistakes, or plagiarism and I received excellent marks in my assignments and was praised by my teachers. I'm glad I found this website just in time as it truly saved me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please restore compatibility between the Mac OS accessibility key strokes and Adobe pdf reader/editing software. The Mac OS keystrokes opt+esc definitely don't work within Acrobat Pro. Within Acrobat the system just reads the title of the document and stops. When I take the same pdf file and open it in an alternate software like Preview, the key strokes work to read selections aloud. Please fix this bug. Afterall, you don't want users to give up on your software and use other products to get around Acrobat accessibility issues, right? :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Newest Acrobat iteration sucks. Accessibility option is more difficult to find, Cannot "pin" as a common tool, requiring multiple clicks. Other features like page zoom, page numbers, highlighting, etc not obvious.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We have some organization specific KB articles, and processes regarding application installation, Access, etc. We want users to be aware about these steps and refer to them in case of any issues. As of now they don’t have any references within application and each time they need to contact technical support team.

Requirement : Add Field In application where we can mention internal Link (Could be a SharePoint link).We want option to Internal link ( could be a SharePoint link) where we have information related to application access and other Internal KB articles are mentioned.

We have not yet prepared…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Admin Console's current Auditing system is fairly surface-level, it would be good to have more advanced auditing abilities. I believe every page that can be edited should have some kind of logging implemented and viewable on the
    audit.
    Example: We had some users who were being kicked out every 30 minutes because the default setting on one admin console which we didn't even know they were assigned to, this should have been set to the default "don't log out ever"
    we'd like to be able to see who changed that permission but it is unavailable.
    This is just one example,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am attempting to generate PDFs which are considered accessible using Python.

I am checking their Accessibility in Acrobat and getting what I think spurious warnings with regards to the title tag.

The XML packet before the acrobat "fix" looks like this:
    ```
    <?xpacket begin="" id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"?>
    <x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 9.1-c001 79.2a0d8d9, 2023/03/14-11:19:46 ">
    <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
    <rdf:Description xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:xmp="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/" xmlns:xmpMM="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/mm/" rdf:about="">
    <dc:format>application/pdf/dc:format
    <dc:title>
    <rdf:Alt>
    <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">Vendor Report: VENDOR/rdf:li
    /rdf:Alt
    /dc:title
    <xmp:ModifyDate>2023-05-26T12:54:04-04:00/xmp:ModifyDate
    <xmp:CreateDate>2023-05-26T12:28:56-04:00/xmp:CreateDate
    <xmp:MetadataDate>2023-05-26T12:54:04-04:00/xmp:MetadataDate
    <xmpMM:DocumentID>uuid:befe056c-5bfe-4c4d-9d90-0d6b1d008200/xmpMM:DocumentID
    <xmpMM:InstanceID>uuid:328eb639-0111-ac4b-a9ba-a39da14175e0/xmpMM:InstanceID
    /rdf:Description
    /rdf:RDF
    /x:xmpmeta

<?xpacket end="w"?>
    ```

The XML packet after the acrobat "fix" looks like this:
    ```…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ability to access Share Drives from Google Drive. Its very cumbersome to have to download files to and reupload this causing duplicates and issues with file structure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ノートPCや複数のウィンドウを開いている時に、Acrobatのウィンドウの左側にいちいち「すべてのツール」タブが開いて場所を占有しているのが鼻につきます。邪魔です。PDFを書類として考えてください。紙の書類に、又は冊子の横にそれぞれ用に筆記用具の箱を置きますか? 邪魔だと思いませんか? Adobeのツールの性能は良いと思いますが、画面構成のシンプルさが欠如してると思います。新しいAcrobatは以前よりも良くなったのは実感してますが、こういった普段使いの部分から目を逸らした進化はいただけません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?