Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

364 results found

1. Legacy Menu reversion would be nice, there is too much change in the software now and for those of us that have been with Acrobat since the beginning, it is almost like learning a brand new program with the way it's being presented.
    Would be nice to have a choice of layout version.
    Also, having the software auto update without knowing the scope of what is being done, is not kosher. I wouldn't have updated the software to this version if I had known that this was being done. Just sayin.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The new interface violates ADA laws and makes it impossible to have a user experience for anyone who is old enough to need reading glasses. Plus switching everything around makes it disportionately difficult for those who are left-handed. I cannot believe in the era of inclusion that Adobe would be so insensitive and hinder the productivity of so many users.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adobe constantly crashes and freezes. I pay for a subscription and I am very very close to canceling it. It is ridiculous that I can't even do my job and pay out the *** for something that doesn't work. VERY FRUSTRATED!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobe Acrobat seems to be having trouble performing when "Read out loud".

Well trying to highlight the document I run into multiple load times and even crashing, when not activated, these problems are nonexistent. I want to optimize Adobe Acrobat better so this isn't a continued issue.

With Adobe working with AI for its other apps(Ps, Ai, etc.)
    maybe Adobe should work on and upgrade the Voices available in the reader, which compared to most text-to-voice models out there now, sound severely outdated. That shouldn't be the image Adobe wants to reflect, right?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In our office we have somepeople that have Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 - Classic and some people have Adobe Acrobat Pro - Continuous Release. 
    We believe there are missing accessibility issue flags in the Acrobat Pro 2020 - Classic, specifically with the table headers, however, we are not certain if the issue extends byond this. 
    We will run the checker on a document and in Acrobat Pro - Continuous Release there are more issues flagged than there are in Acrobat Pro 2020 - Classic. 

Here are the following steps we follow on both Classic and Continuous Release:

Step 1: In your PDF, go…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The problem occurs if you have a Link and the text content has a break-line; when you navigate through tab selection, normally the text is selected, the selection for those cases, the reader locates the selection in the wrong place, it depends on the resolution or the scale of the window, at more resolution, the selection place is worse.

Example of the FO structure used for a link with break-line is as follows:

<fo:block space-before="0pt" start-indent="0.63in" space-after="9pt">The Quick Response
            (QR) code images in some parts of this guide provide links to additional video
            explanations of particular topics. For example, you
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to be able to open multiple windows of acrobat with the same PDF. As a mathematician, I need an option to see one page in one window and another page in another window.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to be able to search for words in the documents even if I don't type the beginning of the word.

To explain: in swedish lung cancer is spelt lungcancer and now if I search for "cancer" lungcancer don't show up. **** annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When We use Adobe Read Aloud function, We are able to hear the words/Speech. However, We are never able to find out which text is being read by Adobe Currently. Adobe Must highlight the text being Read by Adobe read aloud and Auto Scroll to keep the highlighted text visible to us. It will help us read the document along With Adobe Read Alound. Please provide this function/Feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Font size control in the program on the menus and the recent list and such. Without using Windows' horrible magnifier. With bad eyes everything is way too small.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Although the buttons to add elements such as text and images are accessible, and existing elements when focused with the mouse can be changed, there is no way to focus any elements or add new elements without the mouse.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We have some organization specific KB articles, and processes regarding application installation, Access, etc. We want users to be aware about these steps and refer to them in case of any issues. As of now they don’t have any references within application and each time they need to contact technical support team.

Requirement : Add Field In application where we can mention internal Link (Could be a SharePoint link).We want option to Internal link ( could be a SharePoint link) where we have information related to application access and other Internal KB articles are mentioned.

We have not yet prepared…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The ability to access Share Drives from Google Drive. Its very cumbersome to have to download files to and reupload this causing duplicates and issues with file structure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Adobe Acrobat rarely, if ever, correctly auto-allocates tags to do a table. I know it is difficult to do so, and in most cases, I have to hardcode the table using the Reading order panel to make the cells using the paragraph button on the Reading Order panel. And then using new tags and the tags panel to hardcode a table into existence.

This takes a long time, especially as the new tags and paragraph text doesn't pop into the right space. I would like the ability to manually collate sections of text for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ノートPCや複数のウィンドウを開いている時に、Acrobatのウィンドウの左側にいちいち「すべてのツール」タブが開いて場所を占有しているのが鼻につきます。邪魔です。PDFを書類として考えてください。紙の書類に、又は冊子の横にそれぞれ用に筆記用具の箱を置きますか? 邪魔だと思いませんか? Adobeのツールの性能は良いと思いますが、画面構成のシンプルさが欠如してると思います。新しいAcrobatは以前よりも良くなったのは実感してますが、こういった普段使いの部分から目を逸らした進化はいただけません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the scrolling on adobe acrobat for windows users is ridiculously frustrating. It goeas from 0 to 100 when using the mousepad. As soon as the bottom of the page is reached even by a pixel, it jumps to the next page. Adobe, realize that you control the way people read in the 21st century. Your adamance on having PDFs be the sole, and universal format entails a huge responsibility on making consuming digital prose EASY. Especially when people are struggling financially and youre charging 23 USD a month!!! Back in the day, people could print and collage or rearrange physical…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In the new reader it's impossible to see the most useful part, the menu, with the main options, file, edit, view etc. It is the most useful and takes minimal space, I've heard many people complaining about its removal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. not sure what happened during the new update, but the new layout is ****.
    cannot find anything, not user friendly at all.

how do i revert

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If I have a PDF I'm working on with active links (<Link>, <Link-OBJR>), then if I were to insert that PDF into a new PDF (Pages--Insert Pages), the link parent tag transfers over, but I lost the clickable link (<Link-OBJR>) child tag.

It'd be great if there was a way that I wouldn't have to re-tag my links via Find... in the tags pane. Note that link text will transfer over, but the insert file strips the <Link-OBR>, thus not making it clickable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?