Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

362 results found

1. For tables with row headers spanning multiple rows across multiple pages, there should be a way to add RowSpan attribute for such row headers. Currently, it only considers and accepts value for the number of rows spanned on the current page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tag names are case sensitive, sometimes we tend to enter incorrect tag names or may not pay attention to use proper case. While using an automated tool such as PAC, it flags the error however, it is cumbersome to go through the entire tag structure to find that incorrect tag.

This feature to Find tags by tag name can really help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In general, I was happy with last version (although I dont like upgrades). you can call me +447501636720 to know my feedback personally. This new app style upgrades is definatelly rubbish and adobe should roll back to old version. Comment icon is not working 9 out of 10 times and once it is on, it just put comments on the page at every click. Having files in same window make alt+tab function history. Abode is becoming a joke app style web based product now instead of authentic sound user friendly product that it used to be. No wonder now my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. non conosco la linqua inglese

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When tagging a superscripted reference number and adding a note/alternate text to read disclosure tied to it, the reader is not recognizing the note/alternate text. We're hoping this issue can be resolved quickly to help make PDFs more accessible to those who are visually impaired. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. So in the prior version of Adobe. I could use my hot keys and arrow keys for everything. Example:
    Control+Shift+S = Save As
    Which would open an accessible Save in Recent folder.
    So I could arrow key down to the folder I wanted "enter on hold" for my accounting team then, press enter, rename and then do the same thing again... to save the identical item in an approver's folder so they know we have the invoice.

The new program does not allow me to use my arrow keys in the Save as PDF screen. This is highly inconvenient and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Page numbers and zooming tools are no longer at the top of the page but to the right. If this isn't a bug, you guys have lost your minds. It would not be quite as horrible if there were a quick, easily accessible option to fix it to the way any reasonable human being would want it to be.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. sort the problem out .
    from what I have read you have more than one problem with your system.
    you need to get a grip.
    I thought you were professional but amatuers comes to mind

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The parent List tag with the child List Items tags are not aligned properly since there should be 7 child List Items tags within the List tag. It Appears that 3 List Items are "stand-alone" parent tags but they are correctly placed within the parent List tag

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to customise keyboard shortcuts, despite what some of your staff seem to think, is an important accessibility feature.
    I find what Adobe can do amazing, it's however very held back by its poor usability. Among the worst example is the fact that commonly used shortcuts, which have the same function for almost all other apps, for some reason have different functions in Acrobat. The number of times that an incorrect shortcut has interrupted the flow of work (because, of course, I can't find the well-hidden tool that will fix the problem I'd just inadvertently created) means that quite…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can't type when I try to search keywords in a PDF document after updated into the newest version of Adobe Reader.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When pressing command+F, the search option appears but does not let me type anything in it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 最新版的快照工具在編輯中找不到,在工具清單也沒有顯示,除非使用搜尋欄才會顯示以點選啟動,這影響到處理大型影像的工作效率,請盡快修正

For the latest version Acrobat (23.6.20320.0
    ), Snapshot is no longer listed in Edit and not able to be found in Tools, unless trigger it via the search bar, working efficiency is impacted for dealing with some large image, could you fix it asap?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why did your programmers decide that the Adobe Creative Cloud is no longer accessible to Adobe Acrobat Pro paying customers? First, you raise the price, then you update the program and took away the title bar—horrible new design. Now, you are taking away access to the Adobe Creative Cloud. Please respect all of your paying customers by keeping our access to the Adobe Creative Cloud possible. We are paying more money for less accessibility to Adobe products. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Move the Zoom Buttons, Page Navigation, and Page Number display BACK to the top center where I'm expecting them to be. This is NOT simplifying your design, it is interfering with my productivity for absolutely no reason. The simplest design is the one I'm already familiar with.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am sure that lots of now-retired people - myself included - who used (and loved) Adobe Acrobat Pro in their professional lives would be happy to pay for access to that software if there was pricing that considered that we now are living on carefully managed fixed incomes. Please consider offering a discount for seniors. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello there! This is James Robert. I had a jam-packed schedule with 2 quizzes, 2 assignments, and 1 project due. Fortunately, I found Assignment Help Expert, which provides timely and professional assignments. My assignment was free from errors, mistakes, or plagiarism and I received excellent marks in my assignments and was praised by my teachers. I'm glad I found this website just in time as it truly saved me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am experiencing a similar issue that was written in this bug report "Bug - PDF Tag Panel does not match Reading Order Tool by marking all Tags as Span". It appears that others have encountered this issue as well, but since the form was posted in 2019, I want to ensure it hasn't already been marked as resolved. Here is a link to this post (https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/37571164-bug-pdf-tag-panel-does-not-match-reading-order-t)

My situation is similar to the original post, but I am facing an issue with converting a Microsoft Word document to a PDF. Although the document appears correctly, the reading order(viewer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I feel like the Adobe Acrobat Accessibility Tools are haunted. I reinstalled it this morning, but the earlier version kept giving me Encoding issues (which meant it read it letter by letter). The reinstall fixed that problem but now I cannot fix tables. I need to retag tables, but I don't want to retag the entire document. It also auto-tags it incorrectly, picking up the Table title and sections as paragraphs.

I deleted the incorrect item structures and tried to retag the table as a table using the Reading Order window. Nothing happens when I try to tag the table…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New Acrobat Object Properties dialog has a Text Box for "Alternate Description for Links" which does not seem to work when using the Read Out Loud feature.

InDesign now exports Link Alt Text to the /Contents property under the "Tag Element > /K > [0] > /Obj" hierarchy. This "contents" tag does not seem to be recognized by Read Out Loud.

Shouldn't Alt Text go into the /Alt field in the Tag Element top level?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?