Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

768 results found

1. Setting a reminder feature is helpful, and sometimes we have the need to update the reminder schedule (ex: the reminder is set for every other day and we want to update it to once per week). I contacted support and they said I could try cancelling a document and resending it with a new reminder schedule. Is there a way to update the reminder schedule without cancelling the document? This would more user friendly for the sender and receiver of the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The first document uploaded in about 15 seconds. Have tried multiple times to upload another. One finally uploaded after about 30 minutes. Current document has been hung over an hour. Been on hold for non-existent tech support over 40 minutes. Is there any management at Adobe anymore? Seems like the support dept is making no effort whatsoever and I find WAY more bugs now than in the past.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You really should offer a new "feature" - alternatives to Intesi Group. (As far as I know Intesi Group is your and our only option.)

At first I was very happy to learn that Adobe Sign was included in my existing Adobe subscription and that I should by able to send documents for signing with digital id (BankID in my case). As far as I have manage to figure out, I need to get a subscription with Intesi Group to be able to send documents to clients for them to sign with their digitla signature/BankID.

However, the subsciption price is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello, I've already had a conversations with one of your representatives, Tanvi Bhalla. She suggested I go this route. If at all possible we would utilize a feature that allows consistency in the placement of signatures and stamps. While the grid feature does help, it is not consistent. We use documents that require signatures and stamps in the same exact locations. It would be beneficial if this could be done electronically and documents look more professional if they are consistent. Maybe a function that allows you to snap to the exact same coordinates every time. I see that there is…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As the person that sends a form for signature - there needs to be an option for me to "undo" someone's signature, to allow the signee to edit their document again and re-sign. This would save them from having to redo the entire document ALL over again if they made 1 error on the form that needs correcting.

Please fix!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Adobe Sign under library documents > Adobe Sign Templates, there are a number of IRS tax forms. The W4 and I9 documents that are provided are now out of date. Would it be possible to update to the 2020 forms?

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to send multiple documents to the same person/people for signature and receive them back as separate documents not one merged document

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adobe sign is one of the worst software experiences I've had in years.

It's not possible for two people sitting next to each other to sign the documents on the same computer. I've got to email the document to them for Adobe Sign to execute the signature.

After the document is signed, I get a notice. Ok, fine. However, what do I do with the document? The share button is disabled. The save button tells me that if I save the doc, then the certification will be invalid.

It's unclear what to do.

The team that built this experience has…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great to be able to sign a document after it has been received back from a client for signature. I am a photographer and most of my contracts are 2 way signatures. As of now I have to send it to myself to an unrelated business email in order for me to sign the document after a client to be able to provide them with a copy signed by both the client and myself. I find it to be labor intensive not be able to sign the document in Adobe Sign after they have signed it.

I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be both intelligent and highly productive to allow Acrobat users to access their Document Cloud and Adobe Sign activity/functionality within Acrobat rather than forcing them to sign-in separately via a browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new version adds no value. Previous versions were simple, efficient, and quick. This new version is cumbersome.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. how do i stop adobe acrobat from asking me to "log in" every time I open a file?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A) Auto clean up after an install or update. Including older versions of Creative Cloud.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great if you brought back the delete button in the document cloud. Not having a delete button for the user to delete documents from the cloud isn't very secure. Even though the "hide" button acts like a delete button, it gives off the perception that the document still exists on the cloud. That isn't very secure and it should be a high priority.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please stop asking me to sign in every time I open a PDF document. The pop up screen is very annoying

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Requesting you to please provide the below details :

1. Do you see the sign in dialog with any PDF file or with specific PDF file?
    2. Can you please share a snapshot of the sign in dialog being displayed to you?

Regards,
    Sandeep

16. I have just had a conversation with Adobe "Support" (I use support in the loosest sense of the word) regarding emails being delivered into the junk folder rather than the inbox when sending to Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook domains.

This is the transcript.

Does anybody have any advice?

Hello Bob. I’ll be happy to assist you. What can I help you with today?
    11‎:‎15‎ ‎AM

We have an open case: ID XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX
    Can I get an update please

Brunda
    Alright, As I see in the case : XXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX, previous agent is shared the Acrobat Pro DC installation link. May I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hi, My contracts require 5 checkboxes with the signer having an option to select between 1 and 5 checkboxes per answer. They must check at least one per question before returning the contract. Can I do this with Adobe Sign?Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. hi, My contracts require 5 checkboxes with the signer having an option to select between 1 and 5 checkboxes per answer. They must check at least one per question before returning the contract. Can I do this with Adobe Sign?Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SharePoint - Checking in Signed Documents
    Acrobat Pro DC allows the user to link to their SharePoint account and check in/out documents. There is a disconnect when the document becomes "secure" after receiving signatures and the document is unable to be checked in once it's been signed. Please allow the functionality to check in the secured signed version of the document as a new version (still unable to edit).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?