Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

775 results found

1. Is it possible to be able to create Shared Folders in the Document Cloud feature so my management team can review sent out forms in single folders, instead of forcing the senders to share each document individually?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. why the **** when I'm working on a doc and click request signature would it not just pre load the doc I'm working on ????? **** this program I'm canceling.
    i saved the doc i want to have signed and its "not supported" to be signed!? how old is this company? get your **** together

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would like for it to be customizable to allow for us to set as a default for all signors to sign in any order. Do not want to change this setting each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Zebra has many internal documents that have been transitioned to Adobe Sign for approvals. What we have encountered is that these documents have a table of contents that contains links to specific sections of the document. Going through the signature process the documents are "flattened" and the links no longer work. This is causing quite a problem since this did not happen before switching to using Adobe Sign. Right now we have a repository where 39 documents have working links and 6 do not. This request has come from our CISO. If more information is required, please contact me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear Acrobat, why, after all those years, can we still not use your own (!) PDF format for setting a signature?

Or at least some other vector-based format? 🙏

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customer: SO FLATS NEGOCIOS IMOBILIARIOS LTDA

Activity Area: Estate Agency, flats lease intermediation between tenant and Landlord.
    Product: Adobe Sign for business- Tier 2 1000 a 2499 Transactions
    Status 11.09.2020: 100% transactions used, purchased in 06/2020 (currently in a decision making process concerning maintain Adobe Sign platform or return to Docusign)

VIP: BD0C673D0CB5BB57E28A

Customer Signature Process needs (previously attended by Docusign):
    As a real estate agent, Soflats is responsible for intermediating and sending for signing lease agreements.
    Its main asset is contact details of involved stakeholders (tenant and Landlords) and during signature process tenant and landlord cannot view each other's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Sign advanced mode:

What I'd like to be able to do:
    Drag a field into place so that the left side of the field is aligned with the underlying document, EVEN if the right side of the field is hanging off the edge. I would then resize the field so that the whole field is on the page.

What it does now:
    If any part of the field you are dragging into place is not on the pdf page, Acrobat Pro DC will not let you 'drop' it there.

The problem:
    It turns what should be two steps into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Okay, first of all, due to COVID, e-signatures have become increasingly important.

You need to make this feature exceptionally robust within both the desktop program and the web portal. It is utterly, utterly underwhelming as of Q4 2020.

There is currently no way to create or manage document templates directly within the desktop app. You have got to be kidding me. You folks need to wake up over there.

Secondly, creating and managing said templates via web browser is extraordinarily cumbersome, and your instructions on how to do this are outdated as the web interface looks noticeably different and with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a user, I create and prepare a document to be sent at a later date. It appears that, currently, you can only create reminders once they are sent. I would like the ability to also create reminders to send documents that includes notifications that are past due.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now there is a "hide" button but not a delete option on document cloud. Some documents contain sensitive information and the ability to delete those documents will help preserve privacy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When Adobe sends/emails final signed copies of a document (that were originally sent to multiple emails), the copies of the final should be sent individually to each email address, otherwise everyone sees all the email addresses.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When sending to multiple signers, it would be nice to have an option where you can hide the email address from other signers. For example, sometimes I have to send to a personal email address, but I don't want the other signers to see that email address. Also, I am unsure if the signers also get a copy of the Audit Report (that is usually attached to the document for the sender). I hope they don't get the audit report, because that report lists all the email addresses it was sent to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I click on the sign in button but nothing happens.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'm a small business owner and would like to streamline the collection of sensitive data, such as social security or tax numbers for tax-related tasks. While Adobe Sign has some great password protection features, concealing a specific field would be especially powerful to protect the signer's sensitive data. Based on my conversation with a customer service rep at Adobe, this feature isn't available. The only other alternatives are to set a password for viewing, editing, and setting a password once the signer has signed to lock the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Good afternoon,

The version I am utilizing is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Currently, requesting signature on a password protected document is not a supported feature. The password security settings must be removed in order to send documents for signature. This is a feature we would like to see as we would like our formatting locked to internal users, while still allowing these users the ability to fill in information and send for signature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When creating a fillable PDF for a user to sign, having the hyperlink option functional would be incredibly helpful. Many times I am creating forms with several sections. Not every section applies to every client. The ability for the client filling out the form to move from one section that may not apply to another, while still being able to leverage the function of forms (radio buttons, free text, initialing and/or signing) would be incredibly helpful. Any hyperlinks I put into a native PDF are not usable when the form is flattened in order for the Sign portion to work.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I cannot access my created Adobe Sign templates when using the Acrobat app. After chatting with an agent it sounds like this is not available. The templates are not very useful for me if I have to go into my browser every time I need to send a form to a client. Please make them available on the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Billing issue tab while the service has been paid in advance for 1 y.
    It is annoying and does not disappear.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When uploading a pdf file Adobe Sign recognizes fields but none of them are required fields. There should be a way to switch them all to required or import them all as required as the default setting. I uploaded a pdf that has about 50 fields that are required and only a few that are not required. I have to click 4 times for each field to make them required so I am looking at 200 mouse clicks to fix the form.

It would save so much time to give a choice on the status of the recognized fields. Being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?