Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

780 results found

1. When creating a fillable PDF for a user to sign, having the hyperlink option functional would be incredibly helpful. Many times I am creating forms with several sections. Not every section applies to every client. The ability for the client filling out the form to move from one section that may not apply to another, while still being able to leverage the function of forms (radio buttons, free text, initialing and/or signing) would be incredibly helpful. Any hyperlinks I put into a native PDF are not usable when the form is flattened in order for the Sign portion to work.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I cannot access my created Adobe Sign templates when using the Acrobat app. After chatting with an agent it sounds like this is not available. The templates are not very useful for me if I have to go into my browser every time I need to send a form to a client. Please make them available on the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Billing issue tab while the service has been paid in advance for 1 y.
    It is annoying and does not disappear.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When uploading a pdf file Adobe Sign recognizes fields but none of them are required fields. There should be a way to switch them all to required or import them all as required as the default setting. I uploaded a pdf that has about 50 fields that are required and only a few that are not required. I have to click 4 times for each field to make them required so I am looking at 200 mouse clicks to fix the form.

It would save so much time to give a choice on the status of the recognized fields. Being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Creators should have the ability to work with a PDF after it is signed. For instance, we should be able to add an additional signature or signer. Another example, if a fully executed agreement is to be terminated, I would like to be able to combine a PDF of the letter terminating the agreement with a copy of the signed agreement. I am unable to do that now, due to the security settings on the signed PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My team of 4 uses Adobe sign and send. The thing is that we all have our "own" page to track signatures. Is there a way where we can all SHARE a page to keep track of needed signatures as a team? As a team leader, having to follow up with everyone else individually adds an unnecessary layer of complexity to my job. If I could see our "team" page, it'd be so much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Steps to reproduce:
    1. First I will make a PDF doc from a word doc.
    2. So I now have a PDF file and I will sign it digitally using a digital certificate starting from the Certificates button from the right tool bar.
    3. After the PDF document is signed I will push the Adobe Sign/Request Signatures button and instead of opening the screen where to input the e-mail address of the person I ask the signature from it displays the message in the attached picture.

If I use the web version of Adobe DC for the same document digitally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Its like impossible to find the document library form the OS app. I created a form id like to use regularly but cant find the template

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the request for signature option i have added both comments and signature column. But in the comments column only partial texts are visible. See in the attached file the comments made by DR are partially visible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simplify your electronic signature solution to work like Docu-Sign. I'm forced to download a 300MB file and provided with trial periods and other product features. I just want to sign a document that's been sent to me and not spend the next 10 mins trying to figure out how to navigate your site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There has to be a way to upgrad/increase the number of signatures you can have in Adobe sign, when you have Acrobat /Sign through Creative Cloud(US$600)
    That you have to buy Acrobat again with the "small business-plan"(US$420) on top of the creative cloud plan not reasonable.

Please make it possible to upgrade the numbers of signatures within the creative cloud plan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe crashes when trying to apply a digital signature from the Fill & Sign ribbon.

I've checked for updates, and run a repair installation and am still having this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My ADobe Sign tool button disappeared - I had to chat online with tech support - she had me sign out and back in - still no Adobe Sign button but I saw a new button Request Signature (which is now Adobe Sign) but now every time I close out of a PDF I can't see either tool anymore - I have to sign out and back in again to see the Request for Signature. what is going on?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would be fantastic if text or signature fields can only be completed if certain other fields are completed or boxes checked. I know DocuSign offers this functionality in their commercial license, which is very expensive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When an error is made in an Adobe Sign template, but the error is not realized until after the document is sent for signature (or worse yet, already signed), it is nearly impossible to correct the issue and re-send the form. It should be the case that, a document pending signature or already signed, can be re-sent and everything is already filled out except for the field which was modified. For example, I realized that I accidentally assigned one field at the end of a document (among dozens of fillable fields) to the wrong person...the person got all the way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Creator should be able to see the allocation of fields after sending, i.e., make it visible which fields have been assigned to whom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you please pass on this comment for me: Wow, I am really surprised - since there is a limit of the number of documents I can send each year, I would think the an awesome product from Adobe would at the very least give me a tally of the number that I have sent from my account, ideally for each year, since that is the normal subscription. I thank the tech support person for trying to help me, but it would make all of our lives easier if Adobe could please provide a tally total.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. templates have to be accessed via a browser on the website ...why on earth is that the case

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, I have no way of communicating with my customer in the same email thread as the one in which I sent the document for signature. It would be very helpful to incorporate this in order for me to continue follow up processes after signing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?