Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

778 results found

1. In Dynamics Adobe Sign, the recipient type is limited to signer and a few other options. Need too add in Delegator as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Due to a recent update, Adobe Sign now instantly skips past the screen where previously I could edit the subject and email content of the outgoing message to request signatures on a document. I fill in the email address, then the screen I'm referring to instantly flashes and disappears. This makes it impossible to request signatures with anything other than the default Adobe default subject and message content. This is clearly a bug. I'm running MacOS 12.3.1 and Acrobat DC current continuous build version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Page information seems to be overlapping onto each page when I go to fill and sign.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I dislike the way text inside multi-line-read-only data fields gets larger when documents are zoomed in on in active web forms. This sometimes means the text becomes too large to fit into the field and it becomes a scroll box. This happens even if there is not that much text and ample room in the field. This happens whether I set the text to the smallest size (8) or "auto-size" the text. I wish the text would just stay the same size as it does when you are actually creating/editing online forms and zooming in and out in the editing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the email to Recipients, the email body text states and shares the senders name and Adobe ID primary email address.

This is a privacy issue, there should be an option to hide the email address and/or have option to use alternative email (such as secondary email on the account).

Using Adobe Sign servers to send the email, it is inferenced that your personal email is not shown to this 3rd party. But I have discovered they have full visibility of your personal email in the body of the email text.

This is in breach of privacy laws, as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Sign has a standard description of a document sent for signature as "Agreement". "Open Agreement", etc. Not all documents being sent via Adobe Sign are legal agreements. This makes the process a bit unprofessional to those sending other documents, such as a CPA sending a tax return for signature. (recipient says: "It's called a tax return, right?"). The description of the document should be simply "Document" or something applicable to any industry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the user to enter an expiration date that will track the life of the agreement after all signers have signed. I want to track when all of my contracts end.Right now i have to catalogue the dates in a separate system.

Next allow access to this date from the API

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If a recipient of a requested signature rejects the document, then the canceled document is sent back to me on behalf of the sender. However, this leads to a positive result in our SPAM detection and the mail ends up in the SPAM folder. However, the actual sender of the mail is not the recipient but adobesign@adobesign.com.
    Since there are more and more phishing mails on the way in these days, Adobe should not be detected as a false sender here as well.
    Sending in the name of another person should be avoided.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When sending to individuals you're able to select a document, which you then indicate the form fields to fill, or you can select a template. which you have already done this for. However when you purchase an enhanced version of Adobe Sign in order to use "Send in Bulk," you are unable to use a template and only able to select a document, which then requires you to designate the required fields via the same process you created the template with. Please make templates available for "Send in Bulk"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. REF: E-000498370

I have discussed this ticket with Tech Support - when doing a GigaSign Bulk Download, all signed documents are downloaded in a chronological order and no option is available to batch or group these files in an organized fashion. The tech support agent advised me that the bulk sign tool did not have this level of customization for Gigasign or Megasign documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After receiving an invitation to sign, on the signing web page, if I choose "decline to sign", then typed the reasons, the "Cancel"and "Decline" bottom (which turns in blue") cannot be clicked by a mouse.

the bottoms can still be selected by using "tab" key.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I open my PDF file and when I try to digitally sign it the program asks me to draw the space where I want my signature and then it turns this grey colour, as if something should have popped up but it didn't. It's vital that I can digitally sign documents. Thanks for your help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am the author of an Adobe Sign document. Now that the document has been fully signed, I am trying to combine it with an instructional guide (it was a test document) for users at my agency, but it is asking me for a password. I did not set password for the document. I have tried using my Adobe account password, but that isn't working. Why is Adobe arbitrarily requiring a password that I (as the document creator) didn't set? How do I even find out what the password even is?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a corporate profile on Adobe but, even though on the site I am signed in with the corporate e-mail, on the pdf files I am signed in with my personal e-mail that does not have any rights.. not leaving me read any files. Any clues how I could fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add feature in AdobeSign to set a date according to our Document Retention Policy (DRP) to alert signers of a pending document deletion

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My clients get confused about the last step before they send out the document. It says "tap to sign" instead of "tap to send". I think it should be corrected.

I have attached a screenshot.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When submitting a web form adobe will ask for your email address, sometimes you accidently misspell your email and the form is then lost. Adobe should add a feature where the form publisher can toggle an option to where the form signer has to type in their email twice or confirm their email to avoid this issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There should be an option to change the date format of Audit Trail. Currently it is set as YYYY MM DD
    Due to this, documents are being rejected in UK Courts, as they need it in DD MM YYYY format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The sign tool in Acrobat used to have helpful tools... the ability to write text, paste a checkmark, write the date, all the things needed to sign a document. Now it just gives me a ****** signature? Why has this functionality been removed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a small business that performs in-home services to people in need and Medicaid is the payor for the services.

Due to the 2016 Cures Act, all companies who provide Medicaid-paid services in homes must comply with Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) requirements in order to receive payment for services billed.

Currently, Adobe Sign meets all the requirements for business to use as their EVV solution EXCEPT "the location of of where the service is offered."

If Adobe could add an optional requirement to catch the location of a signature (e.g., GPS coordinates or IP Address) then the problem could…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?