Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

780 results found

1. Current state: It is not possible to add whole user groups of the Adobe Admin Console (e.g. synchronized via Azure AD) into the purchased products, if the product profile (e.g. Adobe Sign) has been allocated to the user group in the a Adobe Admin Console.
    At the moment only the individual users appear in the product (e.g. Adobe Sign) and one have to duplicate the user groups in Adobe Sign which already are already available in the Adobe Admin Console (e.g. via Azure AD synchronisation).

Wish: We would like to have the user groups available in the Adobe Admin Console…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please provide a way to keep count of the number of Transactions done. As of right now, we have to actually go through and count every single one of my completed agreements/transactions to find out how many I have so far; as to not exceed my 150 transaction limit.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi!
    We recently switched from HelloSign to Adobe Sign. Adobe sign currently takes our team three times as long as Hellosign did. One of the biggest frustrations is if we noticed we missed an email address, we have to start completely over. Could you PLEASE make it so we can go back to the original page to make changes rather than starting completely over? In addition, is it possible to change the default to be not signing in order and we can change if needed? And lastly, is it possible to change the setting so if a password is entered…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Via the Adobe Sign feature, be able to schedule when documents are sent for signature.

Example: We have multiple external lectures that we hire each semester. Due to the small chance of cancellation of a particular class, we prefer not to send the contracts months in advance. But at the same time, it would save us time to only have to do admin once per semester. Then in the unlikely event that we have to cancel a lecture let's say three weeks in advance, we can simply stop it. If not, the document is sent as scheduled.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow a user to set up a specific date/ time for a document to be sent out for signature. For deal closings, i often need all signature to be a specific date. Because signatures are date stamped, i often have to wait up until midnight to be able to send them out on a specific date in order to get that date stamp. Would be useful to be able to schedule that transmission within the program

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when using adobe sign, the default message of "please review and sign" should be editable, instead of having to copy and paste a message. i have to keep opening my little disclaimer and copying/pasting. too much back and forth

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This version takes two or more clicks to do everything that the old version does with one. It also doesn't line up on fields automatically, it's more cumbersome to enter people to send it to, and then I have to get an email to sign myself instead of at the time. When I'm done with the form, it thinks I changed something and asks if I want to save it. It takes twice as long to do anything. I've gone back to the old one, please don't make us use the new one! Or, I'll have to find something else.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This update is completely not user friendly! I use this platform almost daily for signature requests. Often times I need to send multiple documents at once. If this continues where I have to either spend time saving the documents together or sending multiple emails for each documents then I will have our firm switch to a more user friendly platform. Adobe has been a great resource in the last few years as laws have allowed us to get e signatures. I cant, however, continue to use them if they are actively updating this program to be less helpful. Please fix…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The new user interface for the e-sign template is a major problem for our business. It eliminates the option to add documents as attachments to the template (on the old user interface, this is possible under the "Files" section on the same screen that asks for email addresses). We use this feature on every contract we send -- it is critical and cannot be replicated in the desktop app.

Please add the ability to add attachments to e-sign templates back to the new use interface!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow access to E-Sign Templates from within the Adobe Acrobat app in Windows.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Background:
    I'm an IT Administrator. We have an administrative Adobe account and issue accounts/licenses to our users.

Summary:
    The problem is being unable to determine if emails from adobesign@adobesign.com are really from our staff or outsiders (since all AdobeSign documents send from that address) and I've found no points (email headers, body content, metadata... etc.) from which to filter these emails in our email security system, Mimecast.

Details:
    I know of at least one person who has created an AbodeSign with a display name that matches our company's name. When their AdobeSign emails come to our users, I want the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Using templates is an extreme time saver. However, you should be able to edit the template text before sending for signature. Adding things like pertinent dates and names to documents is essential.
    If this feature were available, I'd be able to use 20 templates opposed to the current 5 that don't need to be edited first.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can no longer easily set reminders on Adobe Sign. The older version was easier.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. make it so that users that have a licensed offline version of Acrobat do not need to sign in

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The major name in Electronic Signatures has the ability to place a field that you can draw in. I would Adobe Sign to add this field type to their platform.

We would like to use this feature as a solution for when multiple people are collaborating on a document in person and allow for people in the room to initial their approval on each line item rather than have to email the document to each user to review separately.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are many institutions that want to use AdobeSign, but are wondering how to track the number of transactions purchased by each department. If we were able to set a transaction limit within the group this would be very beneficial. The same idea is already in place for Adobe Stock with the credits.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need to be able to remove sensitive information (such as tax file numbers) from forms and other documents after they have been signed but before they are uploaded into a CRM because of privacy issues. We still may need to send the signed original documents (i.e. no redaction) to product providers to be actioned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WHY CAN"T YOU ADD A DATE WHEN SIGNING THE DOCUMENTS??????? GEEZE!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When trying to send a pdf for signature using Adobe Sign, I get a notice saying "no internet connection" need bug fix

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe sign is one of the worst software experiences I've had in years.

It's not possible for two people sitting next to each other to sign the documents on the same computer. I've got to email the document to them for Adobe Sign to execute the signature.

After the document is signed, I get a notice. Ok, fine. However, what do I do with the document? The share button is disabled. The save button tells me that if I save the doc, then the certification will be invalid.

It's unclear what to do.

The team that built this experience has…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?