Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. We need the ability to group Starred documents in Adobe into folders for quicker access to specific topics.

This could be done via tag-based folders or classic logical folders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use multiple cloud providers for storage, all of which provide an option for a local synchronized folder, providing Explorer/Finder access to cloud-based files and folders. Many of these are free, though I do pay for extra functionality. With a paid solution like Acrobat Pro, there is no logical reason why Adobe does not offer this option already. I would rather use Adobe Scanner to scan a document and be able to access it minutes later on my desktop, than use a lesser, third-party app to scan my documents and jump through hoops to curate and OCR the file and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I can't believe you can't download whole folders!! I need to migrate my Adobe Document Cloud to another Adobe account and I have to manually go into each of my many folders and download only the files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. refer case number: ​ADB-21100118-T0B5
    sharing the same file through the Microsoft OneDrive cloud creates a link that uses the full-page preference. Sharing it on the Adobe document cloud ignores the view settings and always defaults to page-width.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have an expiration for the actual PDF file. That way no matter if it is downloaded it will no longer be able to be accessed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Our organisation has Acrobat linked to our Sharepoint page, which we upload hundreds of work orders to. Our tradesmen will then simply open the relevant work order folder, and check out a work order .pdf as they are using it.
    Currently they will have to sort through the hundreds of open work orders however, as the search bar in the top right corner does not recognise Sharepoint file/folder names, only local.

Could I please request that the functionality of this search bar is extended to include linked Sharepoint, cloud etc. services? As more organisations move to cloud based data storage,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. INCUDE iCloud for us mac folks... you have dropbox, google (which I hate) so why do you ignore the one company that made you famous years ago

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Every time we open a SharePoint PDF, Acrobat asks to Checkout and Open, Open, or Cancel. Please let me skip this question to browse quickly! It is an Adobe problem, not Microsoft! It only happens on Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I can't see my Document Cloud files in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. How to enable an access to Document Cloud in Acrobat Reader DC?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2019 taking too long to save comments on Windows

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Under MacOSX (10.9/10.11/10.13) Acrobat DC does not play well with Dropbox. Using the Acrobat file screen to open a file in Dropbox often results in a LONG delay (or even crashes).

Double clicking directly within Dropbox folders in the Finder brings the same file up without delay or crashing.

Please fix this annoying bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Heres an idea: make it easy for people to tell you how this products is screwed up. for 4 hours my document cloud storage was disappearing one at a time from my 7 devices. then i couldnt upload anything to my doc storage cloud, now none of its even there! why do i have to chat about that? im furious! why cant i just send a fraggle rockin email about this? then someone send me an email back on how to fix it? i have no time to chat w you while i explain it and you eventually get it.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  4 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I open Adobe Acrobat Pro I cannot open directly pdfs saved to Adobe cloud from acrobat on iPad. I am signed in for the same account in both apps

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's simple we need Canadian base data centers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If there is a comment written by someone else with a fediverse account name of the format [@]xxxx[@]xxxx.xxxx any attempt to edit that comment will trigger an unwanted sharing link being sent and an upload into the Creative Cloud. There needs to be an option to disable Acrobat from ever sharing a file via Creative Cloud without explicit permission to do so as this represents privacy risks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Website Development
    Your website serves as the representation of your digital identity. Creating a website that captures the essence of your brand and engages visitors requires a blend of creativity, functionality, and optimization.
    Websites are more than digital storefronts; they're immersive platforms that showcase your brand, engage your audience, and drive meaningful interactions. With TheDigibee, your website development journey will be guided by innovation, aligning effortlessly with your brand's identity and goals.
    Recognizing the transformative power of websites, we've crafted a broader approach that ensures success:
    Strategic Planning: Our experts delve into your industry, understanding your objectives, target audience, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate Adobe Cloud Storage with Windows File Explorer to allow users to access their Adobe Cloud files directly from File Explorer in Windows

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sure, here are some easy fixes for your 3D clothing store models:

Check the materials. Make sure that the materials used for the models are appropriate for the clothing you are selling. For example, if you are selling winter clothes, you will need to use materials that will look realistic in cold weather.
    Adjust the lighting. The lighting in your 3D store can make a big difference in the way that the models look. Make sure that the lighting is bright enough to show off the details of the clothes, but not so bright that it washes them out.
    Position…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Here are the steps on how to make a virtual store:

Choose a platform. There are many different platforms available for creating virtual stores, such as Shopify, Woo Commerce, and Magento. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it's important to choose one that's right for your business.
    Design your store. Once you've chosen a platform, you'll need to design your store. This includes choosing a theme, adding products, and setting up your checkout process.
    Add products. Your virtual store needs to have products that customers can buy. You can add products manually or by importing them from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?