Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. We would like to have the possibility, just like with OneDrive 4 Business, to restore deleted files for a User or by a User if deleted in the Document Cloud.

At this moment, as soon as the file is deleted in the document cloud there is no turning back.

It would be great if there would be such a feature enabled like lets say save deleted data for 30 days in a trashcan were users can restore it if deleted by accident.

Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share the details with the engineering team and let us know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

2. In Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

On "Add an Account". I can add a PDF file through public clouds (i.e., Dropbox, Google Drive, Sharepoint, etc).

What about private clouds (Synology, QNAP, etc). Many small businesses use these as essential tools to share files and access their documents.

Would kindly request that private NAS units -- or a user or businesses private cloud such as a Synology or QNAP cloud, be added the program. So users can get their PDF files from this private cloud.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share your request with the Engineering team and will let you know in case of any feedback.

Regards,
    Sandeep

3. We use sync.com for long term storage of documents. It would be great to be able to integrate documents on sync.com with Adobe Document Cloud, and quickly save/upload from/to sync and DC.

Thanks for considering!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. We have relayed your request to the engineering team and we will keep you posted if we have any update.

Regards,
    Sandeep

4. When saving a new PDF to Adobe document Cloud, it would be significantly more efficient to implement a drop down option below the "Save file to Adobe Document Cloud" icon at the time of saving to select folder save location within the document cloud instead of it saving to a consistent location every time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We will share this with the management and let you know in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

5. It's simpler if Adobe can add a button/function directly in Document Cloud for users to check remaining storage spaces(& better if also can check used up storage spaces). Can you refer my feedback to your senior or the product development team of Document Cloud?Adding this feature will make it more user-friendly than everytim pasting a link to check the info.

Other similar Cloud-storage websites (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive) at least has a bar or the like to show how many spaces are left & used up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We will share this with the management and let you know in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

6. I am editing a PDF I have saved to Document Cloud. I realize the filename is no longer right, so I want to change it. I only know two ways

1. open web browser, go to Document Cloud, and rename file
    2. save a new local copy of the PDF named "File B." Then upload File B to Document Cloud and remove File A from the document cloud. Then delete my local copy of File B.

I would just like to be able to change the filename on the fly (like in Google Docs) Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe recently removed option to send Zipped Folders from Send & Track. It was working fine a couple of months ago...I inquired and now Adobe is saying that you need a paid subscription. I purchased the product outright which is costly, but do not want to deal with subscriptions for every PC (especially in office environment with a ton of computers).....hence the fact of buying the product. Please BRING IT BACK!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Acrobat cloud service is far too slow to be of any use at all. It is like being on a dial-up connection in the 1980's.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Requesting you to please update to the latest version. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Do let us know in case you observe this issue on the latest builds as well.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

9. Please make it possible to edit PDFs in One Drive using my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am unable to veiw any pdf links that I have shared, is there an estimated time this issue will be fixed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I cannot download a large folder of pdfs (anything more than 45 or 50 is too much) made with Adobe Scan as a zip file. Forget about anything involving sub-folders. I'm digitizing a backlog of expense receipts. And then Document Cloud makes half my work disappear.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. there should be a program to tune DC to cloud

0 votes

We're glad you're here