Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. Logical page numbers are turned on in settings but do not work in new Acrobat.

Turned off new Acrobat and they work again. Hope this gets fixed, as I like the new Acrobat UI better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We are a law firm and often have thousands of bookmarks in one PDF. As we try to operate in a paperless environment, we insert documents (records) in between others and create bookmarks either by date (numbers) or with characters and then need to re-sort the many that we added so that they are in the correct order. Instead of having to buy a third-party program, it would be nice if Adobe did it. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To customize a virtual store, you can follow these general steps. I'll use a hypothetical example of customizing a virtual store using a popular e-commerce platform like Shopify:

1. Choose Your E-Commerce Platform:

Start by selecting an e-commerce platform that suits your needs. Popular options include Shopify, WooCommerce (a WordPress plugin), Magento, BigCommerce, and Wix.
    2. Set Up Your Store:

Configure basic store settings, such as your store name, business information, and currency.
    3. Select a Theme:

Choose a visually appealing and responsive theme for your virtual store. Many e-commerce platforms offer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just installed an update to Acrobat yesterday and noticed this morning that I'm not able to drag and drop pages between 2 PDFs. I have turned off protected mode at startup as well as enhanced security and still nothing. This was the single feature I used the most out of the entire Acrobat software. I don't know if I'm missing some new setting or not. If not, please fix this bug or bring it back if it was intentionally removed. It was already painful in that you had to go into each open PDF and go to organize pages in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tools that seamlessly work and are the same between all programs. Copy and paste from illustrator to indesign. Copy type style in indesign like how it works in illustrator.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When working in CAD / DTP programs in Windows, almost all use scroll wheel also as panning tool (hand) when wheel is pressed down. As page manipulation is one of basic actions when viewing maps, plans etc. in Acrobat, it is very annoying that Acrobat acts differently as other programs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A digital showroom automotive is a virtual representation of a car dealership. It allows customers to browse and shop for cars online, without having to visit a physical dealership. Digital showroom automotives typically feature 360-degree views of cars, so customers can see them from all angles. They may also offer virtual test drives, so customers can experience what it's like to drive the car before they buy it.

Here are some of the benefits of using digital showroom automotives:

Convenience: Digital showroom automotives can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7. This means customers can shop for cars from the comfort of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why does the Bookmark always open upon Initial View even though I've selected Page Only in the Document Properties? I want to view as much of my documents as possible without having to close Bookmark every single time I open my documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The "Save as" option used to be accessible under the "File" menu, and your online instructions for Adobe Acrobat (May 2023 version) still give those directions. But the "File" menu no longer exists on my (apparently online" version and has been replaced with "All tools". The "Save" option on the top of the page does not give a "Save as" option, but I finally located it under "Menu". Thus far, your new "improvements" are anything but....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader/Standard/Pro

Tested on:
    Pro DC 2023.003.20244 (x86)
    2020 Std. 2020.005.30467
    assuming Reader has the prblem, too

Clicking on a link Annotation with an internal Named Destination target fails to navivate if the string encodings of the "Dest" in the "Annots" array element does not match the encoding of the string "key" in the "Names" array in the document catalog. Chrome and Edge do not have this problem. Acrobat behavior does not conform to the PDF Reference.

See attached screen shots for details of Names and Annots array.

Steps to reproduce:
    - Open The Attached .pdf
    - Page 1…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I go to [All Tools -> Organize Pages -> Split, it displays a pop-up to enter how to split it. I generally need to use the "Number of Pages" option with it being every "1" page. When I type the # 1 with the key on top of my keyboard, all is well. However, when I type the # 1 with my number pad, the letter "a" displays instead of a 1. The same applies for 2, 3, 4, etc.. It will display b, c, d, respectively. It's not a deal breaker, but it doesn't seem to work as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an script Interface (python/powershell/tcl/perl) to process pages in sophisticated or automated ways. Tasks like preparing booklets for book assembling cannot be done automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When a file and path name exceeds about 255 characters, which we have recently breached with backup systems, our archive PDFs do not open in Adobe. However, if we open them in other programs, they will open fine, but we need to be able to edit them, which leaves us having to copy the files out of their long path into a shorter path, make the changes, and copy the file back. If other programs have the ability to open long file paths, then it should be able to do so in a 64 bit digital age.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to reproduce:
    1. Open a document composed by non-squared rectangle page(s) contains image
    2. Rotate view clockwise or counterclockwise
    3. Select an image by selection tool and copy it to clipboard
    4. Paste to an application such as MS Paint

Expected result:
    We can capture selected region as image.

Observed result:
    We got a compressed image. It seems Acrobat uses original aspect ratio instead of rotated one.

Environment:
    Acrobat Pro 2023.001.20143, Windows 10 22H2
    Acrobat Reader has same bug.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In Organise Pages, please add in a "Reverse Order" function. A lot of scanned documents I work with are scanned in reverse. The only way try correct this is to "print to pdf" in reverse order, which is a convoluted way.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How has acrobat gone this long without a simple one click word definition tool.

Do our monthly subscriptions need to be more expensive so you can loan a dictionary?

What is so difficult to figure out here? Chrome has multiple free examples of this type of tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PDF documents encrypted with AIP/MIP/MPIP cannot be opened in Adobe Acrobat App for MS Teams.
    A dummy page from Microsoft appears (Microsoft Information Protection).
    The Adobe Acrobat App for MS Teams should support decryption.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please bring back the shortcut key for replacing pages. It's a task that I'm sure is often used by many users, now however one needs to open the organize pages menu and than select it via the button which is far more time consuming than using the shortcut key.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I know that is not a big issue for the creator who's worked on this update, but it is a very big one for the user. We tried to keep using Acrobat XI the longer as possible, but we had to go in DC, the visual is discutable, but the issue with Output Preview (page rendering, flickering, slow appearance) this is unacceptable!! For a person who's verify many thousand pages per day, it's very frustrating. As an important company as Adobe, this is a lack of respect for the customer, I'm very disapointed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I often compare one PDF to another, and the prev version will have lots of comments to make sure I address. To help myself keep track of where I've made it to as I go, I collapse the page's comment list as I complete a page. I really wish there was a small collapse bar with an up arrow/caret at the bottom of each page's comments list, since when I read the last comment about a page, I've scrolled quite a bit in the comments bar and have to scroll up again to collapse the page's list from the top.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?