Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. I got an issue where when I try to orientate the documents using the organized pages toolbar. This started happening about 2 weeks ago, so around the beginning of April on my:

On myEdition Windows 11 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Installed on ‎11/‎1/‎2022
    OS build 22621.1485
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When viewing a document in 2 page mode, adobe by default will show the odd pages on the left of the screen and the even pages on the right. Sometimes I want to see two consecutive pages on the screen at the same type, but the first page will be even and thus I am unable. Please create an option where I can very easily choose whether to show even number pages on the left of the screen if I want when in 2-page view. Mozilla firefox's free PDF viewer can do this in one click, why can't Adobe?

To…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Whenever I use the Control+Find tool to locate text within a PDF the searchbox itself takes up a significant portion of the viewing screen and impedes my ability to see the text and read the PDF. You can move the search box to the top or bottom of the page, but you can not remove it entirely from the viewing screen. There needs to be an option to make the search box smaller or to to move it to the toolbar so the box itself is not in the same window as the document I am viewing. This bothers me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. While using the Organize pages feature, the icon "Organize Pages" will get stuck in the middle of my screen. I will then have to have task manager kick out Acrobat and restart the application. See attachment:

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is there no way to properly display the page number labels in the "Go to a specific page number" box (the circled area of the attached screenshot)? For example, I'm on page ix, which is properly labelled ix (as shown in the Pages panel), but the box shows "9" rather than "ix". (I do realize this is because it's the ninth literal page in the file.) Then if I actually go to page 9, that gets displayed as "21". Although, note that I'd have to scroll away from page ix in order to type "9" in that box and actually…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be really great if Adobe added functionality for sending selected page(s) to specified page number. Additionally, if selected page(s) could be swapped with page(s) in a specified page number (or range), that would be awesome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I downloaded f1099oid.pdf from IRS.gov. I tried to highlight a couple of words, but I got weird highlighting patterns spanning multiple paragraphs. ???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a regular file dialog box, not restricted to folders. I use shortcuts to get to frequently used folders and they do not show up in the dialog box. Also, Quick Access files are not included in the folder dialog box, so I cannot get to our network, have to save, then move and rename.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Input: A4 PDF file with active link, like document links from TOC entries in TOC of PDF exported from Microsoft Word Document

Action/steps: Apply page scale fixup to 70.7 percent to make a document A5 size

Observed result: Page content is scaled but link areas are not scaled so the TOC links and any other links are not working in resulting PDF file

Expected result: Scale page content and the hyperlink annotations too, so the links are still working in scaled document

Environment: Acrobat Pro 22.3.20263.0, Windows 10

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Still waiting for a update fixing this!!
    Oh and also the checkbox in Preferences to be able to close the "Home Page"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The state of Texas now requires students to be assessed using multi-select. I am an instructional coach and work with the teachers. I use Adobe for almost everything. I can create a multi-select dropdown in Excel, but not in Acrobat. It would benefit hundreds of school districts and millions of kids for Adobe to create a multi-select dropdown list option in the fillable PDF. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently, embedded links which use the ot URL schema are blocked by Adobe Acrobat even when adjusting security settings. Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to support reading these links as they're simply opened in a registered Windows application, but we need Acrobat to stop blocking these links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. From an external application (eg Mindmanager), I need to click on a link that opens a page or destination in in pdf in the desktop version of Acrobat.

I know that you can deeplink to a pdf in a browser but a browser is too slow for a large pdf.

How do I deeplink to a pdf in Acrobat?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linking to a specific page(s) in a PDF document from Excel or other O365 product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rather than extracting a page (and using the ridiculously restrictive file folder dialog box), saving the file, then having to search for it in order to work with it, it would be GREAT to have an option (in addition to the existing "Delete Pages after extracting" and "Extract Pages as separate files") to "OPEN EXTRACTED FILE" !

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Daily we used to get different no. of pages PDF documents and that needs to be segregated based on the page numbers.

So, if Adobe is having a feature that can support the display of page count, that can help us in saving so much of time and energy.

Requesting and hoping this feature in adobe in near future, so that it will really help so many people who uses the adobe

I have attached a screenshot of a software, which will support the display of page count of PDF for ready reference. If they can create this feature you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Using Organize Pages to rotate document and it will not save the document right side up. It keeps reverting back to the original even though it says it's saving it. I use Adobe Acrobat Standard DC every day for work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It goes thru all the combine functions and while combining PDFs, it sends me a red triangle indicating failure. I have paid for the pack and have 7-day pro trial and it doesn't work. Acts like I don't have it. Trying to file court docs in order and combined for email filing. When I'm done this app goes into the trash unless you resolve this. Doesn't work on mobile app or desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To split pages, you have 2 different workflows for the following:
    -Application (Adobe Acrobat DC)
    Create the same workflow and copy the Online workflow version to Application because it is easier to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?