Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. its really unintuitive if there is no page number up top. please add it again for easy acces to long sided documents

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability for the user to change the color and brightness of the highlight when using "Find" (Ctrl F) is needed.

In many companies, Adobe Acrobat is used to view and edit thousands of different styles of documents. In many cases, multiple colors are used in each document. These documents can have thousands of pages. The most convenient way to search for particular information is to use the "Find" (Ctrl F) tool. The highlight color that is currently used can easily blend in with the surrounding colors of the documents, making it difficult to locate the highlighted search criteria. If…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is it possible to come up with a way to delete a page from a PDF? We can delete whats on the page but not delete a complete page.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. While opening a pdf that was scanned in the wrong direction, an algorithm would detect which side was up and automatically rotate the document so you wouldn’t have to click rotate manually. This would be a big time saver.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Lovekesh garg responded

We have a feature request logged for this. We will update you once Engineering team will prioritize it and fix it.
    Thanks.

5. RE:Acrobat Professional ver. 2017 and DC

In version 9 I was able to reduce the size of a thumbnail whereby I could view +/- 50 thumbnail pages alongside of a single page document view. According to tech support, this functionality is no longer available. If the only way to see more than +/- 5 thumbnails is to fill the screen with the thumbnail pane, then what is the point of thumbnails at all. I have attached a screen shot to show how I view a document.

It would be extremely useful to bring back this basic functionality. Given that older…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Vivek Chandra responded

Hi Mike

We have shared your concern with the team and we will look into this. In the meantime as you yourself mentioned, you can resize the thumbnails panel to a size where you can accommodate more thumbnails and can still see the document.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
    Vivek

6. When importing pages from other PDF's, any language identifiers associated with the individual accessibility tags should be imported. Currently the language tags are lost for the documents inserted. Adbobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe DC

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    I have shared your concern with Engineering team. Meanwhile Please share some sample documents via weblink which you are trying to combine so that we can fix it for you.

Thanks
    Rachit

7. "Staple" or group pages to keep specific pages in a multipage PDF together. User is warned if trying to edit the stapled pages but can override if required. Selecting one page in a stapled group would select all pages of the group for moving, extracting, deleting, etc., with warnings. Access to act on specific group page page could be enabled with alt, multiple pages in the sub group with alt-shift or ctrl-shift. Prompted by: similar subdocuments were combined into a larger PDF, but the naming of the subdocuments may make it unclear where new additions should be placed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What happened to the tool ribbon at the top of the page? Now we have to navigate by mouse to the 'All Tools' menu which is a hassle. Also, the editable moveable tool ribbon only allows 3 or 4 custom tools.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since we can only move the toolbar from the left to right, it blocks data on the document. Please allow it to be moved from top to bottom also.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to give feedback on how clunky the new layout/design of Adobe DC is. I really strongly dislike the zoom icons being down in the bottom right corner of screen. Why can't they be next to the save icon?
    Also, the tools menu should be put back on the right side of screen where the other tools are, to save us from having to flick between menus on both the left and right of screen.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In Organise Pages, please add in a "Reverse Order" function. A lot of scanned documents I work with are scanned in reverse. The only way try correct this is to "print to pdf" in reverse order, which is a convoluted way.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Page transitions in macos do not work, work fine in windows. This issue has been going on for well over a year so I can only assume this has not been fixed because it only affects mac users, and then only those few who use this feature?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe pro should be able to allow users to take two pictures (pdf) and impose them on the same page - example - front and back of a drivers license (two separate scans) and be able to put them on one page

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I search for text on the page, the "highlight" that indicates the presence of that word on the page is IMPOSSIBLE to see. We need some way of really making text STAND OUT. For, example, in the image below I've searched for the word "chair." Can YOU see it? (hint: 22.18)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be very much appreciated if I could resize PDF pages in Acrobat. There's no easy way to do this in Acrobat Pro DC--really, no way except to place the PDF in InDesign and do it that way, which is laborious. This would particularly be helpful when I'm resizing books to create one PDF from multiple files.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All the features in the disappearing bottom tool bar is what I use every day. I am in Adobe a great deal of my day, I need to fit one page all the time. When I add the page controls to my tool bar, none of the page controls appear. Can you please let the page controls be on the tool bar again? These updates are slowing me down, and I don't want to start using another application, but I just might start looking around. I'm a big fan of Adobe, but sometimes....

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add the option to customize the size, shape, and color of the cursor. similar to autocad.

this will allow easier navigation of the document especially when doing presentations or when doing takeoffs and measurements.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Older versions had dedicated buttons on the quick tool bar for rotate clockwise and rotate counterclockwise. The current release only has a single button for rotation that opens a separate box, requiring more clicks. The only way to have dedicated buttons that I've found is to open the page thumbnails pane.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Often we get a 2-page signature, i.e. 2, 5.5 x 8.5 pages on one 8.5x11 or 2, 8.5 x 11 on 11x17. Many times these signatures are not in the correct order for printing and we have to "cut" them apart and re-order the pages.
    If the Split Pages had an option like divide document pages in to smaller pages this would improve the workflow in print shops

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Acrobat DC 2018.009.20050 / Windows
    Application Language : Japanese

1. extract PDF
    2. save this PDF
    3. don't save and displayed "The file name is not valid."(「ファイル名は有効ではありません。」)

This problem is because the reserved character ":" of WIndows is included.
    There was no problem with the previous version, and language "English".

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?